Manlet chad

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
this is Canelo ultimate manlet slayer even before fame 5' 8.5" would knock 80% of the male population,
8" wrists
weigh in weight: 160 LBS
walk around weight: 190LBS
Canelo golovkin2

Canelo2

Block masterrace tbh

He won the Life Game with those 8" wrists tbhtbh

Robust celtic warrior type

he's mexican but looks celtic
he also has 7 brothers who are professional boxers, all older than him. He mogs all of them and is a multi-millionaire

I wish I won at life game by inheriting father's 8.8 inch wrists
People cope a lot, I mean if you have 8" ir bigger wrists It's because you are robust AS FUCK

No Matter how much they cope, women like robust men (and robust usually implies ROBUST FACE FEATURES)

dont care tbh

People cope a lot, I mean if you have 8" ir bigger wrists It's because you are robust AS FUCK

No Matter how much they cope, women like robust men (and robust usually implies ROBUST FACE FEATURES)
Yes
Remember to learn from the mistakes of modern parents, if u chose to have kids make them work hard for wrist gains

most pretty boy slayers have sub 7 inch wrists so

there are manlet chads, including the ones you posted, but they re either white or have 50% or more white ancestry, no ethnic manlet chads

perfect genetics for being a fighter

Barely a manlet, he is just below average.