Manlet Curry complains about 5'9" Indian Chads

what's PUA ?
nah that's wrong, i know lots of guys who get bad mark in PSL and who have gf and no difficulties with women.
PUA is physically fucked guys talking to a lot of girls and failing.

PUA is physically fucked guys talking to a lot of girls and failing.
oh, that's not how you should do : you should do like normal people, socialize, meeting people according to your interest and believe me, most of girls that i know said it to me :
their bf is not good looking - average at best they said it to me - but he has a good personnality, good sensitivity, is responsible : so in their eyes the bf is like a 7 PSL, altough he is not even a 4 physically speaking. Just try you'll see that good women work like that.

but ofc if you go for whores/hook, it'll be harder. But to know who is a good girl and who is a bad one : you must only try, test, and not stay in your position, at speculating, and saying you'r ugly; Whever it's true or false - more false than true tbh but whatever - doesn't change the stuff : focuse on finding good girls, and try to talk with them.

I know i swear lots of incels looking guys who have gf

oh, that's not how you should do : you should do like normal people, socialize, meeting people according to your interest and believe me, most of girls that i know said it to me :
their bf is not good looking - average at best they said it to me - but he has a good personnality, good sensitivity, is responsible : so in their eyes the bf is like a 7 PSL, altough he is not even a 4 physically speaking. Just try you'll see that good women work like that.
How do I do that with white woman here?

How do I do that with white woman here?

i don't know korea tbh so rn i can't help : try association, or everywhere they are in massive number according to your personnal affinities/interest

at first you should may be try internet website/forum where they are the most.