Manlets, Take Testosterone.

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, FutureSlayer, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
i had 850 ngdl when i was 13 years old, blood test. we were just getting a blood test for my sickness but my father wanted to check my hormones. i didnt even know what the purpose of testosterone was back then so i didnt give a fuck tbh.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
higher levels of test means faster closure of epiphyseal growth plates

• +1
Reactions: mathis, douche and mogpending
i had 850 ngdl when i was 13 years old, blood test. we were just getting a blood test for my sickness but my father wanted to check my hormones. i didnt even know what the purpose of testosterone was back then so i didnt give a fuck tbh.
testosterone (as well as dht) are really underappreciated hormones for zoomercels here

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
testosterone (as well as dht) are really underappreciated hormones for zoomercels here
i had 850 - 1.1k test at 13

• +1
the methods of increasing your testosterone such as weight loss simultaneously decrease conversion from total testosterone to Estrogen.

Are you retarded? I didn't suggest take so much testosterone that it causes a hormonal imbalance, simply take it so that you HAVE a hormonal balance. Christ that I even have to explain this.

Are you retarded? I didn't suggest take so much testosterone that it causes a hormonal imbalance, simply take it so that you HAVE a hormonal balance. Christ that I even have to explain this.
tbh testosterone enanthate 500mg + masteron anadrol + aromatase inhibitors + HGH since the age of 10 would make u chad. normally I wouldn't add aromatase inhibitors but if one is taking testosterone 500mg AI is a must or growth plates closing.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and STUPIDREFEREES
the methods of increasing your testosterone such as weight loss simultaneously decrease conversion from total testosterone to Estrogen.
you are fat you have more estradiol than normal weight person. if you are normal weight person and want to gain height testmaxxin isnt the way as it will accelerate closure of growth plates. Higher test = Higher estradiol

• +1
Reactions: douche
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
that study says the opposite. and golden era bodybuilders are the proof too
what do bodybuilders have to do with anything, they are men taking other steroids than test that are actually bad for your bones and health and they are in their 25s-30s or even 40s...

you are fat you have more estradiol than normal weight person. if you are normal weight person and want to gain height testmaxxin isnt the way as it will accelerate closure of growth plates. Higher test = Higher estradiol
you are acting like testmaxxing will give u 1.5k test instantly and your growth plates will close.
if you are heightmaxxing, the shit you do already increases test. like taking zinc, D3&K2, sun, exercise, eating healthy, sleeping well to increase testosterone.
there is really no other way to increase testosterone other than these stuff, the rest are bullshit. heightmaxxing and testmaxxing are basically the same. the shit u do for heightmaxxing is also the shit used for testmaxxing. dont act like a retard. icing your balls or shit wont increase test. testmaxxing also wont give u superhuman test levels so high that growth plates close.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and STUPIDREFEREES
what do bodybuilders have to do with anything, they are men taking other steroids than test that are actually bad for your bones and health and they are in their 25s-30s or even 40s...
they started in their early teens back in the day. Eg. Arnold who started at 14

that study says the opposite. and golden era bodybuilders are the proof too
test is good, just not gaining it too fast or too much thats why starting to take 500mg+ is retarded regardless of whether you have low t either way

There’s something called growth plates
DUH

I was low t 400 ng/dL at 16 probably even lower at 13-14 now 915 ng/dL at 20

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Azonin
Testosterone inherently doesnt cause premature fusion of growth plates, thats when youre taking test which causes hormonal imbalance or youre taking it too fast

Arnold was taking low dosages since it was the early days of steroids and not much info about them
There’s something called growth plates
DUH
Testmaxxing naturally wont fuse growth plates.
Testosterone inherently doesnt cause premature fusion of growth plates, thats when youre taking test which causes hormonal imbalance or youre taking it too fast
You can't take test, you inject it.

• +1
Arnold was taking low dosages since it was the early days of steroids and not much info about them

You can't take test, you inject it.
by take i meant inject of course, but then there are patches and topical testosterone.

im too much of a pussy for test as of now tbh

Cope. I inject T. Topical T is bullshit.
U have no clue what u talking about. topical t (cream, not the cope gel) works as good if not BETTER than injections

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
No you fucking moron, I am saying testosterone doesn’t increase height growth after u finished puberty

• +1
  • +1

@asdvek

• Woah
speeds up growth and thats a good thing

People often mistake the gel (the kind of shit ftm transgenders use) with the test cream which is the holy grail of test maxing

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
this is cope, castrated people average 6'4
castration in this case increases estrogen which in turn compensates for the lost testosterone, so it doesnt elongate your growth plates let alone their time isnt what affects height but also how much hgh you have.

castration in this case increases estrogen which in turn compensates for the lost testosterone, so it doesnt elongate your growth plates let alone their time isnt what affects height but also how much hgh you have.
no retard, its because theres nothing to close the growth plates. they would grow slowly but keep growing into their 20s.

no retard, its because theres nothing to close the growth plates. they would grow slowly but keep growing into their 20s.
"theres nothing to close the growth plates"

I said estrogen increases.

where can I buy it

Funny you say that, I had higher T than both my brothers and they're both taller than me.

Funny you say that, I have and had higher T than both my brothers and they're both taller than me.
could be due to other factors then

in your case it very well may have been that you had higher testosterone and still ended up shorter, while im saying gradually higher testosterone will imply greater height all else equal.

The one that's a year younger was always slightly shorter (we grew at the same rate). The only difference is I stopped growing around 16-17 and he stopped around 18-19. The much younger one, I'm not quite sure about yet as he hasn't finished growing (he is taller than what I was at his age).

Last edited:
No high aromatisation increases growth plate closure rate.

There is a difference between a natural man with high testosterone, healthy free test and good hormone profile vs someone who has exogenous test and is HPTA axis supressed

No high aromatisation increases growth plate closure rate.

There is a difference between a natural man with high testosterone, healthy free test and good hormone profile vs someone who has exogenous test and is HPTA axis supressed
stfu and listen to your daddy. high test males usually finish growing sooner than others also puberty happens faster for them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
High T = MORE ESTROGEN, HIGH ESTROGEN = CLOSE GROWTH PLATES = SHORT

ALL supposed "high t males" i see are SHORT

• +1
Reactions: mogpending and n9wiff
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Why? I genuinely want to know.
One of the reasons is that i see it in me eyes

All high T males that i saw in me life are short, a 100% RATE
You can see if someone is high T with how they behave and more things

If you are smart like me you can see it , its called advanced analyse

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
One of the reasons is that i see it in me eyes

All high T males that i saw in me life are short, a 100% RATE