Manual Therapy Types (Therapy with Hands) for Forward Growth and CCR

FacepullingGod

FacepullingGod

Iron
1. Cranial Osteopathy:
Cranial Osteopathy is a specialized form of osteopathy that releases tension in the skull and sacral area. It focuses on the bones and sutures of the skull and aims to restore the natural movement of the bones. Cranial Osteopathy is based on the idea that the bones of the skull are not fused together and can move slightly to accommodate the normal rhythm of the cerebrospinal fluid.
2. Craniosacral Therapy (CST) (or Craniosacral Osteopathy):
Craniosacral Therapy is focused on the movement of cerebrospinal fluid and the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord. Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle, hands-on approach that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance. It is based on the idea that the body has an inherent ability to heal itself and that the therapist can facilitate this process by using light touch to evaluate and treat the craniosacral system.
3. Myofascial Release (MFR):
Myofascial Release is a technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the connective tissue to eliminate pain and restore motion. It is based on the idea that the body’s connective tissue, or fascia, can become restricted due to physical trauma, inflammation, or poor posture, leading to pain and discomfort.

For forward growth?:
Cranial Osteopathy would be the best method of these three to achieve a counter clockwise rotation in your skull, also known as forward growth.
Craniosacral Therapy and Myofascial Release can also be beneficial for forward growth, but they are more focused on the soft tissues of the body. Craniosacral Therapy focuses on the movement of cerebrospinal fluid and the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord. Myofascial Release focuses on the release of tension in the connective tissue.

Google Search Result Count:
5.980 > cranial osteopathy "forward growth"
1.240 > Myofascial Release "forward growth"
423 > craniosacral therapy "forward growth"
280 > craniosacral osteopathy "forward growth"
16.900 > chiropractic "forward growth" (might be because popularity of chiropractic)
6.540 > chiro "forward growth" (might be because popularity of chiropractic)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vlad69, polishcel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I think that the course from Mewing World (link to free course) is basically Cranial Osteopathy. So it's not something completely new which is based on nothing. I took cbct scans a few months ago and will try doing these exercises from the course to see if i will get any changes in my skull. LifeFuel tbh

There is even books about this if you're interested. I don't agree with anything what the book says. It basically preaches downward growth afaiu but the principle of being able to change facial bone with your own hands is the important part

Last edited:
i got into the craniofacial osteopathy rabbit hole some time ago, its interesting but im not sure about its legitimacy

good thread but i doubt it works

This is just a face massage?

When is the DIY custom headgear guide coming out bhai

Im working on some other stuff right now bro. If I have the time for it i might try my idea in the next few months to a year. Right now im doing mewing world though so if that works out i might write my ideas down about the better headgear but wouldnt buy the things myself

• +1
Reactions: Mystery Man
Like the other hand therapy, yours is also a form of masturbation, albeit in this case a mental one