Many men here overestimate the importance of attractiveness over personality because they are undersocialized

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
I know this sub tends towards posts that are accusatory of women instead of men so I'm sure this will get downvoted, but bear with me.

In my experience the men here who are "redpilled" or "blackpilled" base all of their opinions about women on social media and dating sites. Of COURSE women who use dating sites are only going to go for 10/10 chads. If you're given a pool to choose from where all you have to go off is a picture and a cheesy line of text, what else are you gonna base your choices off of aside from looks? If men were given the same extensive choices as women on dating apps they'd also go for the hottest women possible.

But how am I supposed to meet women if not in dating sites? By building social connections and meeting them through friends/school/work?
Yes.

A lot of men here seem to be extremely online and have been since they were younger. I know you guys aren't fond of anecdotal evidence but generally speaking "uglier" men in my social groups do just fine as long as they have extensive social connections and are able to interact normally with women. I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say that a lot of men on this subreddit don't hang out regularly IRL with a group of extroverted guys and don't regularly interact with women.

Well yeah, I don't have many friends, but that's because nobody wants to be friends with an unattractive guy like me in the first place!
Physical appearance is a million times less of a factor when it comes to making friends than dating is. It's fair to say that even ugly guys are guaranteed not to have too much of a difficult time when it comes to making friends as long as they know how to present themselves. And this is your "in". Meet a lot of guys, some of these guys will be friends with gals and introduce you. This is how all men who don't use dating apps find relationships.

Ummmm okay, so you're saying I just need to take a shower and improve my personality? Bullshit!
The problem with a lot of incels is that they're so far from having "good" personalities due to years of being online and not part of a community that they ARE kinda fucked in that category. I've met grown men who look just fine but have the social skills of a 7th grader, whose first topic of conversation is how they want to become a twitch streamer or what internet gurus they listen to. These guys could benefit from having better personalities but the problem is that they're so far behind that it'd take months or years to turn them into a guy who can intuitively attract women. Incels say that even if they're charming and confident they still stand zero chance against hotter guys. But I guarantee that if I were to meet some incels in real life, none of them would be even remotely close to charming or confident and it would take miracles to flip them. That being said I've met ugly and short guys who ARE charming and confident but they've spent their whole lives honing themselves to be that way instead of using the internet, and incels would not even remotely stand a chance against these dudes.

I'm not saying genetics aren't a factor. But people who say personality doesn't matter at all are just coping with the fact that they spend 5 hours a day posting on reddit and/or internet forums. I'm sure some dude is gonna respond to this saying "I DO have lots of friends and I still get no pussy" and to you, I am sorry. But I doubt most guys here have extensive social lives, even outside of getting pussy.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, .👽., mewcoper and 26 others
We bluepilled.me now?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, Beetlejuice, mewcoper and 35 others
No, looks are extremely important.

Going from 3.5 to 5.5 was, for me, the difference irl between having to work for years to earn a person respect, and getting respect from day one. Same for making friends, getting taken seriously and listened to, and was also the difference between people assuming im slow and people assuming im very intelligent. It also made my hobbies and interests change from being viewed as nerdy/weirdo/loser traits to viewed as quirks.

Outside dating, just a 2 point shift in looks meant day and night difference for me in my irl social life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: delta7, CANI, shrek and 28 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Limbo, Zradrad and 9 others
079F87AD 0001 4327 B22E 32D87A6D9818

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 5746 and 8 others
We bluepilled.me now?
We completed the "pilled circle" op wants us to start again from reset. The case of his argument comes from the fact that the current state is not healthy but getting back to bluepill is like fooling your own mind. It's not possible and what would be gaines for staying in ignorance.

Having blackpill 24/7 in your mind is not healthy the only way to escape is not to be seen around.
Couple of days back i wanted to make a thread about the life of chaddam but dicided last minute to not make it because it will fuck people more up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 11604, Zradrad and 6 others
So we should "convince" women into finding us attractive?

Everyeone here knows that women get wet for CHAD ONLY. A sub chad man is sexually invisible for them.
If you asked a woman "how many % of mendo you think are players/sleep around?" she would answer "90%" or some other ridicolously high number like that - thats because they only see chads as men. Just like the socially anxious incel doesent feel stressful when talking to a 80 yo grandma - because he just doesent view her in a sexual way what so ever.

So we should make fucking clowns and jesters out of ourselves, to somehow convince a women to let us fuck her?

If people here take your own advice, they will only fail - women fucking hate men. They hate men, but make an excaption and fuck chad because they are horny. Then they get mad when chad plays them, and take out their frustration on sub-chad men - because they can, in the form of stringing them along, manipulating them to feel powerful, bullying or whatever. You want us to sweet talk these whores?

To get a woman, you must have other options, you must be desired by multiple women. To have that, you must be good looking. This all is water, but for some fucking reason you are trying to bluepill us why?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shrek, Beetlejuice, WadlowMaxxing and 11 others
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 11770 and 8 others
I didn't write this.

ray liotta laughing GIF

JFL AT THE TITLE, DNR THE REST.

IN FEMALE EYES:

ASOCIAL CHAD = CUTE INTROVERT
ASOCIAL INCEL = HE PROBABLY WANTS TO KILL HIS PARENTS AND SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5893, Deleted member 9779, joeveniro and 1 other person
Excellent post. It's true. It's not bluepilled at all.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, WadlowMaxxing and MegamindCel
Don't be surprised when your gf dumps your bluepilled ass for your local chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa and TeraCope54
Whoever wrote this is a fucking nigger and needs to commit suicide. Fucking faggot nigger spic.

niggas dont understand that most socialmaxxed guys have spent years and years building their social connections, going out with lots of people regularly since they were like 14-15

just imagine how much experience and understandment of social interactions this niggas have after literally years of constant socialization

• +1
Reactions: shrek, Deleted member 9779, Kristin and 4 others
True, but looks>everything.

True, but looks>everything.
true that.

I have not read OP.

But I can tell the tl;dr.

Social circle meeting women moggs, story.
I agree social circle moggs, FOR QUALITY.
For QUANTITY, social circle is for most people to slow.
IF, you are ugly, better stick to social cricle only. It's your best shot.

Guys, that ONLY, run social circle way of meeting. In general. Meet not so many new women. And for that reason, EVEN of they are like high tier nromie looking. WIll like end up with a lifetime laycount of like 7 orso. The average.
Anyone, wanting to slay; needs to have EXTRA streams of meeting more women. Wether it be bar, parties, online, dating apps, or even chatting with randoms in daily life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Kristin, BigBoy and 4 others
No, looks are extremely important.

Going from 3.5 to 5.5 was, for me, the difference irl between having to work for years to earn a person respect, and getting respect from day one. Same for making friends, getting taken seriously and listened to, and was also the difference between people assuming im slow and people assuming im very intelligent. It also made my hobbies and interests change from being viewed as nerdy/weirdo/loser traits to viewed as quirks.

Outside dating, just a 2 point shift in looks meant day and night difference for me in my irl social life.
Same, 2 PSL points is a night and day difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 5292
niggas dont understand that most socialmaxxed guys have spent years and years building their social connections, going out with lots of people regularly since they were like 14-15

just imagine how much experience and understandment of social interactions this niggas have after literally years of constant socialization
true bro, personality matters so much.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
You still need to pass the minimum looks (not to be a sub 5) and height (5'10, 6' ideal) threshold for personality to matter.

A girl told me I was emotionally immature, especially for a 40 year old.

Same, 2 PSL points is a night and day difference
True that.
It's easier being social when good looking. And it's hard to be social when ugly.
Because of the feedback/reactions one gets from the world, from others.

A girl told me I was emotionally immature, especially for a 40 year old.
Hero 4 Life.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 10524 and eduardkoopman
Physical appearance is a million times less of a factor when it comes to making friends than dating is. It's fair to say that even ugly guys are guaranteed not to have too much of a difficult time when it comes to making friends as long as they know how to present themselves. And this is your "in". Meet a lot of guys, some of these guys will be friends with gals and introduce you. This is how all men who don't use dating apps find relationships.
That's not how it works...If you are ugly you aren't gonna get good-looking friends, that will introduce you to girls. Or if you somehow get friendly with good looking people, the "friendship" will be unbalanced and exploitative - they are going to ask favors from you, but won't give anything in return. Or it will be limited, like you're gonna hang with them to play video games, watch movies and do other stuff, but they aren't gonna invite you to parties with girls, because they would look bad having friends ugly people...

Gonna have to put you on ignore

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54

Every socialmaxxed guy i know is HTN or chadlite. Nobody below that level seems to bother and just antisocial maxxes

7AD6D400 F2E7 4323 B67C CD4E9B5A9692

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and eduardkoopman
you hate anime avis so fuck u

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 4106
Every socialmaxxed guy i know is HTN or chadlite. Nobody below that level seems to bother and just antisocial maxxes
It's very difficult to be social alot. When you don't get postive feedback and participations from the world, socially speaking.
The only ugly people, I saw being good socially. Are the ones that somehow had build in self esteem like a rock; but that is very very rare outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
When no one in the thread can tell it's a joke

True that.
It's easier being social when good looking. And it's hard to be social when ugly.
Because of the feedback/reactions one gets from the world, from others.

Hero 4 Life.

This is all BS created to sell books.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wasn't the video just more proof that looks matter more for women than for men? If a man had trouble carrying his stuff, you think any would stop to help him sooner, even if he looked like Gandy?

Wasn't the video just more proof that looks matter more for women than for men? If a man had trouble carrying his stuff, you think any would stop to help him sooner, even if he looked like Gandy?
maybe.
if you like. you can watch the experiments, which included dudes.

@4:30 start a test with dudes.

• +1
Reactions: spark
how did people not realise this is copypasta jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Men aren’t undersocialized. Remember men have to be proactive and initiative to increase chances of successful reproduction. So this means they will have HAD to be more social than women. Men are just indoctrinated with gynocentrism hence why think look don’t matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Twilightnightmare23 and Deleted member 10524
Did you copy paste this shit fro reddit you dumb faggot?
I didn’t even read the original post I just copy and pasted it because the title was funny and you mongoloids actually took it seriously, you all have room temperature IQ

Last edited:
We completed the "pilled circle" op wants us to start again from reset. The case of his argument comes from the fact that the current state is not healthy but getting back to bluepill is like fooling your own mind. It's not possible and what would be gaines for staying in ignorance.

Having blackpill 24/7 in your mind is not healthy the only way to escape is not to be seen around.
Couple of days back i wanted to make a thread about the life of chaddam but dicided last minute to not make it because it will fuck people more up.
Post the thread and quote me

oor

You're gay.
gay pride GIF

Y

I know this sub tends towards posts that are accusatory of women instead of men so I'm sure this will get downvoted, but bear with me.

In my experience the men here who are "redpilled" or "blackpilled" base all of their opinions about women on social media and dating sites. Of COURSE women who use dating sites are only going to go for 10/10 chads. If you're given a pool to choose from where all you have to go off is a picture and a cheesy line of text, what else are you gonna base your choices off of aside from looks? If men were given the same extensive choices as women on dating apps they'd also go for the hottest women possible.

Yes.

A lot of men here seem to be extremely online and have been since they were younger. I know you guys aren't fond of anecdotal evidence but generally speaking "uglier" men in my social groups do just fine as long as they have extensive social connections and are able to interact normally with women. I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say that a lot of men on this subreddit don't hang out regularly IRL with a group of extroverted guys and don't regularly interact with women.

The problem with a lot of incels is that they're so far from having "good" personalities due to years of being online and not part of a community that they ARE kinda fucked in that category. I've met grown men who look just fine but have the social skills of a 7th grader, whose first topic of conversation is how they want to become a twitch streamer or what internet gurus they listen to. These guys could benefit from having better personalities but the problem is that they're so far behind that it'd take months or years to turn them into a guy who can intuitively attract women. Incels say that even if they're charming and confident they still stand zero chance against hotter guys. But I guarantee that if I were to meet some incels in real life, none of them would be even remotely close to charming or confident and it would take miracles to flip them. That being said I've met ugly and short guys who ARE charming and confident but they've spent their whole lives honing themselves to be that way instead of using the internet, and incels would not even remotely stand a chance against these dudes.

I'm not saying genetics aren't a factor. But people who say personality doesn't matter at all are just coping with the fact that they spend 5 hours a day posting on reddit and/or internet forums. I'm sure some dude is gonna respond to this saying "I DO have lots of friends and I still get no pussy" and to you, I am sorry. But I doubt most guys here have extensive social lives, even outside of getting pussy.
You need to be above average for your post to be true.

I agree on the most parts

The enviroment during your developement phases of life counts as well.

If you were an abused child or a victim of bullying, its very likely You Will be insecure during puberty because You Will always feel like people are judging You and thinking shit about You whenever they look at you