My esthetician confirmed Face > Body

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF
I have been performing laser hair removal from my back and I talk a lot during the sessions with my 40y esthetician. She is very good looking.

She was saying that she likes men like me that take care of their hygiene and face. She mentioned that she talks with her friends about men just like men talk about women when in group. She told me that there is a consensus that women like muscular bodies but that guys usually go too far. She and her friends don’t like over muscular guys, they don’t like hairy guys looking like gorillas, nor they like the face of men who take steroids, she says that it makes their skin look old.

She said most women would rather have a normal guy with no muscles with my appearance (I think she meant face here because just before she mentioned my cheekbones) than a hairy guy gorilla.

I thought for a moment that she was teasing me until she mentioned something about her husband.

She asked my what cream I used because my skin looked extremely healthy and I told her about tretinoin.

In the between I asked her if she had an Hollywood crush and she told me when she was young she had a crush on Alain Delon, but he is much older than her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I have been performing laser hair removal from my back and I talk a lot during the sessions with my 40y esthetician. She is very good looking.

She was saying that she likes men like me that take care of their hygiene and face. She mentioned that she talks with her friends about men just like men talk about women when in group. She told me that there is a consensus that women like muscular bodies but that guys usually go too far. She and her friends don’t like over muscular guys, they don’t like hairy guys looking like gorillas, nor they like the face of men who take steroids, she says that it makes their skin look old.

She said most women would rather have a normal guy with no muscles with my appearance (I think she meant face here because just before she mentioned my cheekbones) than a hairy guy gorilla.

I thought for a moment that she was teasing me until she mentioned something about her husband.

She asked my what cream I used because my skin looked extremely healthy and I told her about tretinoin.

In the between I asked her if she has an Hollywood crush and she told me when she was young she has a crush on Alain Delon, but he is much older than her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, tombradylover, cadee and 1 other person

In the between I asked her if she had an Hollywood crush and she told me when she was young she had a crush on Alain Delon, but he is much older than her.
ia tretinoin everywhere to get?

Sounds very unprofessional tbh.

An aesthetician asking a client what they use on their skin to make it so nice.

Jfl.
she had a crush on Alain Delon, but he is much older than her.
Understatement of the century.

He's easily older than 99.9% of the world at this point.

ia tretinoin everywhere to get?
It is supposed to require a prescription in my country. But in the pharmacies in Portugal they never ask for the prescription because it is one of those medicines that the government does not control if all units were sold under prescription.

Sounds very unprofessional tbh.

An aesthetician asking a client what they use on their skin to make it so nice.

Jfl.
reminded me of this young dentist's assistant that used to say my skin was beautiful and flawless like a peach and pressed her boobs against my head and face when she was performing dental cleaning when I was 12-13

good times

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
reminded me of this young dentist's assistant that used to say my skin was beautiful and flawless like a peach and pressed her boobs against my head and face when she was performing dental cleaning when I was 12-13

good times
:feelsohh:

Missed the opportunity grab a tiddy, squeeze it, say "honk, honk" and then pop a nipple into your mouth for suckling ... can't do shit to you since waayyyy underage😪

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Ricky212 and Latinolooksmaxxer

Missed the opportunity grab a tiddy, squeeze it, say "honk, honk" and then pop a nipple into your mouth for suckling ... can't do shit to you since waayyyy underage😪
if i wasnt autistic maybe

i was too busy lost in thoughts of ravaging her to do that tho :hnghn:

Last edited:

good times

boob goggles do sound fun, i would've been giving her nipple twisters on accident

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Latinolooksmaxxer and Brus Wane
the same face has different perception given different bodies, so it goes with body.