marry latinas, they are family women, not whores, they said

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
Brazilian cheats on her Danish husband with Axl Rose, that's right, but not prime Axl, but old Axl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Xangsane, saiya_online and 2 others
Brazilian cheats on her Danish husband with Axl Rose, that's right, but not prime Axl, but old Axl
i do not know who this Axl faggot is, but

LIFEFUEL FOR OLDCELs

also status- and money-pills :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BibleBelieving, zharupodrugu, Skywalker and 3 others
i do not know who this Axl faggot is, but

LIFEFUEL FOR OLDCELs

also status- and money-pills :Comfy:
Prime Axl vs old Axl

Images   2023 06 20T091601763 Images   2023 06 20T091638998

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BibleBelieving, saiya_online, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and forevermirin
whores and good women can come out of any race idk why u niggas act surprised when a women of a certain race does hoe activities

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
Idk man... maybe not old enough... though im 30+.

WHen i was a kid, i listed to Kiss
Rock N Roll Fire GIF by KISS

:smonk:
nah ur old enough to know gnr lol. idek much about 80s rock tbh

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
JFL, brasileiras have to be the most degenerate, promiscuous and unfaithful whores of the whole continent. You'd have to be pretty stupid to wife up one. They're also the biggest white worshippers of the planet. If you want to run the JBW game just go there.

That's what happen when your country is one giant gangbang who created million of mutts with no cultural and social background.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, saiya_online, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Latinas are extremely promiscuous on average, specially brazilians, colombians and dominicans. Most of the filler maxxed, fake veneers + overly done rhinoplasty and huge butt implants women you see on Instagram and Tiktok are latinas.

And the ones that spouse family values are either marrying someone rich to take all of his money (very common there, google the term "chapiadora", it is basically embracing being a gold digger..., at least the EE gold diggers are discrete jfl) or white supremacists (most requested sperm donors characteristics in brazil are blue eyes + blond hair).

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, Skywalker, zharupodrugu and 3 others
whores and good women can come out of any race idk why u niggas act surprised when a women of a certain race does hoe activities
Cause latinas and white foids are by far the sluttiest

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Skywalker

marry latinas, they are family women, not whores, they said​

who ever said that?

cope

I'm from Brazil and trust me, latinas are treacherous and status whores, but if you want to be cuckold, marry a

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Notice how her husband is danish, so running JBW game will get you cucked sooner or later with a latina.

I live in Spain and try to avoid latinas as much as I can ngl

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and VenatorLuparius
i never said spics can’t be hoes i said that women of all races can be hoes just like how yall swear muslim women can’t be hoes but some of them clearly are, read my original reply again retard

JFL, brasileiras have to be the most degenerate, promiscuous and unfaithful whores of the whole continent. You'd have to be pretty stupid to wife up one. They're also the biggest white worshippers of the planet. If you want to run the JBW game just go there.

That's what happen when your country is one giant gangbang who created million of mutts with no cultural and social background.
its top 3 most promiscuous places in the world; just lol at passport-cels thinking LATAM is conservative

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Artemis, whitegymmax and 1 other person
nah ur old enough to know gnr lol. idek much about 80s rock tbh
But i was raised in Russia until 21.

So, while you guys had Guns'n'Roses, I mostly listened to Balalaika

Golden Times it Were :feelscry: