Massive IRL Appeal Blackpill (Paris Fashion Week)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken

Watch this video and see who the girls react to. It's guys with softer feminine faces with a great maxilla and good soft features. All of them appeared to be between 5'7" and 6'. I was caging when Elias De Poot (2:39) walked by and not a single person interacted with him or said anything to him and he looked like he was about to shoot up the place. The biggest gigachad there was the guy at 3:50. Never seen a single mogger like that ever. Looks insane in motion, kind of meh in pics.

@germanlooks is on suicide watch right now after seeing this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, looksmidder, mvp2v1 and 38 others
brutal, all of them are 5'8-5'10
another heightpill
tall ugly men like me will never have this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, the next o'pry, Deleted member 16861 and 13 others
Masc copers shaking rn :feelsmega:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmidder, bleachmaxxer69, zura and 26 others
All male models are above 5'10
another shit trolling thread by OP
the two most famous of the three are over 6´2, they just looking lanky
Jj
Sbba

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmidder, Kasanova, FreakkForLife and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, FreakkForLife, Toth's thot and 5 others
wtf these are models? all normie/htn and some chads here and there.

elias mogged hard (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, bleachmaxxer69, Karstossos and 19 others
godd

i would fit right in there just perfectly

i was borrn for this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Yerico7 and Deleted member 10107
They look shorter because they have good proportions, so they are still Chads.
proportions is everything, bieber never get called manlet at 5'7 because he looks tall
height in numbers is irrelevant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ItsOver999, Solidcoin and 5 others
either you are gay or i dont know man. most of those models are gay bastards, i hope u know that, if u want to look like a gay, no problem dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, zura, fyte and 7 others

hard descension, hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
You are either deluded or flat out gay if you think foids prefer masc men over pretty boys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 22126 and 11 others
proportions is everything, bieber never get called manlet at 5'7 because he looks tall
height in numbers is irrelevant
Which explains why Cruise at 5'7 constantly gets called a manlet. Bieber even slayed 5'10 lima

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
You are either deluded or flat out gay if you think foids prefer masc men over pretty boys.
This tbh, I used to be a masc coper but now I have seen the light.
Cavill used to be a prettyboy mogger back in the day
Downloadfile 128

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Kasanova, Deprived and 10 others
This tbh, I used to be a masc coper but now I have seen the light.
Cavill used to be a prettyboy mogger back in the day
View attachment 1468910
Cavill was a robust pretty boy who transformed into a masc Chad as he got older. HIGH appeal at any age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Schizomogger, NerdcelThundercok and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
Imagine looking like this in motion.

SharedScreenshotedp

Muh "De Poot is a low SMV gay alien :feelsuhh:". Jfl @ anyone who thinks he's ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Kasanova, Karstossos and 19 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 15305 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15305 and 8 others
Nigga appeared for 3 seconds in the video while he was walking fast.
How is that being ignored?

meanwhile chico 3 seconds in a video...

show me a video where de poot gets harrassed by girls like that and i will agree that he is gigachad, but until then...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Detective, Karstossos and 8 others
They prefer masc men for short term relationships, not for long term ones and marriage.

Genuine husband

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Karstossos, A L P H A M A L E and 7 others
brandon flynn is mid

meanwhile chico 3 seconds in a video...

show me a video where de poot gets harrassed by girls like that and i will agree that he is gigachad, but until then...

Of corse Chico has much more appeal. Never denied that.

But saying de poot has no appeal like some users do here is just retarded. There almost no videos of him so I can’t show you anything like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15305, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Pretty boy aesthetics are pure genetics.
It's easier to think women like hypermasculine aesthetic because almost any man can acquire them. It's a similar cope to "women like rich men" or "women like older mature men", in this respect, cause it evens the playing ground; all men can be rich or mature.
Also beautiful males make some guys insecure about their heterosexuality, and so they lash out against them ironically calling them gay; just look at the average male's reaction to the males featured in media that appeal to women first and foremost, like K-pop and vampire romances (Twilight, Interview with the Vampire...).

Another very common cope is thinking that only teenage girls like pretty boys, but we all know that as long as he's not short or a cutecel, a prettyboy will have very high appeal with almost all women below 30, which incidentally is the age women are at their most fertile. Older women more commonly prefer more masculine men, but it's a way to cope with their fading femininity, at their prime they'd have rather fucked Francisco Lachowski than Dwayne Johnson.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Deprived, Slothcel and 8 others
The more I watch these videos with REAL LIFE models, the more I come to the opinion, that a guy with 5/10 face and BMW 3 mogs them all to death :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IMHO in commercials and on podium, they look like descending greek gods... IRL, not even close...
If I were a Stacy I would choose a guy on BMW, which they do...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, It'snotover, poopoohead and 6 others
It's easier to think women like hypermasculine aesthetic because almost any man can acquire them. It's a similar cope to "women like rich men" or "women like older mature men", in this respect, cause it evens the playing ground; all men can be rich or mature.
Also beautiful males make some guys insecure about their heterosexuality, and so they lash out against them ironically calling them gay; just look at the average male's reaction to the males featured in media that appeal to women first and foremost, like K-pop and vampire romances (Twilight, Interview with the Vampire...).

Another very common cope is thinking that only teenage girls like pretty boys, but we all know that as long as he's not short or a cutecel, a prettyboy will have very high appeal with almost all women below 30, which incidentally is the age women are at their most fertile. Older women more commonly prefer more masculine men, but it's a way to cope with their fading femininity, at their prime they'd have rather fucked Francisco Lachowski than Dwayne Johnson.
Excellent post and I think men really showed their insecurity when it came to pretty boys during Justin Bieber's first couple years of stardom. They can cope about his music or behavior all they want but they truly hated him because he appealed to foid's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, LastHopeForNorman, metagross and 5 others

hard descension, hair is life

Wow this dude got carried hard by his hair halo. His eye area is very weak, almost shit tier:

This is a case where the cheekbones + jaw make a Chad out of him (and hair halo in the video). His eye area is not good at all. Hence why the foid he is together with looks like your average semi-attractive golddigger thot and not a true stacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Karstossos, It'snotover and 2 others
Wow this dude got carried hard by his hair halo. His eye area is very weak, almost shit tier: View attachment 1469298

This is a case where the cheekbones + jaw make a Chad out of him (and hair halo in the video). His eye area is not good at all. Hence why the foid he is together with looks like your average semi-attractive golddigger thot and not a true stacy.
His eye area is atleast average.
It isn’t bad just not model like

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Yerico7
confirmation that jaw is law, jaw is the first thing to become human, and to be chad u need to have a jawline , without jaw u will never be human

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 20421, cardiologist and 6 others
@Kingkellz ik you're compuzzled looking at the posts itt, set us straight doc, thoughts on this threads/comments itt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
nick truelove is a 6.5 PSL mogger
most male models are 6' to 6'3 though

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, cardiologist, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Wow this dude got carried hard by his hair halo. His eye area is very weak, almost shit tier: View attachment 1469298

It’s more so the makeup that carried him. And women get this looksmax option available to them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 5061
wtf these are models? all normie/htn and some chads here and there.
i was thinking the same

like. wtf??? I would say these are HTN or so range

N6
N5
N4
N3
N2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Karstossos, cardiologist and 6 others

His eye area is pretty good except for the droppy lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, cardiologist and datboijj

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, It'snotover, cardiologist and 5 others

Would you consider guys like jeremy meeks or thor pretty boys?

Would you consider guys like jeremy meeks or thor pretty boys?
Maybe they wouldn't be the first 2 that come to my mind, but yeah, they exhibit a lot of prettyboy features.

nick truelove is a 6.5 PSL mogger
most male models are 6' to 6'3 though
his maxilla looks flat
Screenshot 4

at this points side profile is a glorified cherry ontup of a cake

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, RoundHouse and StrangerDanger