Massive IRL Appeal Blackpill (Paris Fashion Week)

his maxilla looks flat
View attachment 1469723

at this points side profile is a glorified cherry ontup of a cake
You can't be serious. He's looking down with his mouth open. He's very forward grown. Look at his cheek line lmfao. I can't believe you lack the critical thinking skills to evaluate someone's profile outside of the absolute angle of the picture.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4614 and datboijj
You can't be serious. He's looking down with his mouth open. He's very forward grown. Look at his cheek line lmfao. I can't believe you lack the critical thinking skills to evaluate someone's profile outside of the absolute angle of the picture.
thanks my bad
i was just expecting more

idc I would rather be de poot his appearance is way cooler than typical chad. Also he appeal mogs even if this video doesnt show it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Lux and Deleted member 7725
This is another case of PSL members noticing a trend and thinking it is some timeless, immutable law.

Genderbending, soft boys & strong wahmen (two sides of the same coin), tranny shit and genderless clothing is a trend now. It doesn't mean that's the way things have always been or it's some universal law of attraction.

Pin this comment so we don't see the same cliched comment 1,000,000x in the next week (not likely).

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
This is another case of PSL members noticing a trend and thinking it is some timeless, immutable law.

Genderbending, soft boys & strong wahmen (two sides of the same coin), tranny shit and genderless clothing is a trend now. It doesn't mean that's the way things have always been or it's some universal law of attraction.

Pin this comment so we don't see the same cliched comment 1,000,000x in the next week (not likely).
During Chico's prime, the biggest Chads were masc gymmaxxed guys like Channing Tatum but Chico was still worshipped. I think the media back then was focused on roasties and their preferences (masc gymmaxxed men) since they represented the biggest consumer market for the ads on television. Girls <~22 prefer guys with pretty features so once they made up a majority of the market on things like social media (IG, TikTok, MTV), it was shown what they really liked. The first mainstream prettyboy was Justin Bieber. Before him they never existed in pop culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 4614
During Chico's prime, the biggest Chads were masc gymmaxxed guys like Channing Tatum but Chico was still worshipped.
He was worshipped on the PUAHate/Sluthate echochamber, not in popular culture. I would be surprised if 1 out of 500 normie women would know his name.
I think the media back then was focused on roasties and their preferences (masc gymmaxxed men) since they represented the biggest consumer market for the ads on television.
Not really. The most mainstream actors and male celebrities were sort of average but harmonious men (arguably with slightly above average dimorphism). Same as 10 or 20 years before that. Channing Tatum was never the absolute peak of stardom. What was his biggest movie, Magic Mike? That was in 2012, when the biggest male movie stars were Taylor Lautner, Robert Downey Jr. and Liam Neeson (according to Google).
The first mainstream prettyboy was Justin Bieber. Before him they never existed in pop culture.
Bieber was the latest in a long list of affeminate popstars/boy bands. NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Hansen, all of these groups were huge for a few short years until their primary audience aged out of it.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
During Chico's prime, the biggest Chads were masc gymmaxxed guys like Channing Tatum but Chico was still worshipped.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
He was worshipped on the PUAHate/Sluthate echochamber, not in popular culture. I would be surprised if 1 out of 500 normie women would know his name.
He was all over Tumblr, VanityTeen, and a bunch of other teen blogs.
Not really. The most mainstream actors and male celebrities were sort of average but harmonious men (arguably with slightly above average dimorphism). Same as 10 or 20 years before that. Channing Tatum was never the absolute peak of stardom. What was his biggest movie, Magic Mike? That was in 2012, when the biggest male movie stars were Taylor Lautner, Robert Downey Jr. and Liam Neeson (according to Google).
Taylor Lautner was a prettyboy. The rest were masc men aimed at roastie women. Channing Tatum was at the absolute peak of female thirst for a good 2 years after that movie.
Bieber was the latest in a long list of affeminate popstars/boy bands. NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Hansen, all of these groups were huge for a few short years until their primary audience aged out of it.
None of them were prettyboys.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 15305 and StrangerDanger
Gay twink with 0 appeal:

Marlon Teixeira literally admitted to fucking his relative (1:12) and nobody cares because he's Chad. Chad privilege is ridiculous.

AQ4y9Zu

They can just go and fuck whoever they want
fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
brutal, all of them are 5'8-5'10
another heightpill
tall ugly men like me will never have this
Allegedly Stallone isn't allowed to attend fashion shows because he makes the male models feel self conscious about their genetic inferiority.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
He was all over Tumblr, VanityTeen, and a bunch of other teen blogs.
I would be surprised if 1 out of 500 normie women would know his name.
The rest were masc men aimed at roastie women. Channing Tatum was at the absolute peak of female thirst for a good 2 years after that movie.
Robert Downey Jr. was a masc archetype? Channing Tatum was pushed by the media pretty hard but was never a top A-lister like the others I mentioned. Nothing fits your model.
None of them were prettyboys.
Yyreading FD 1J1SaUAESFPL

Pretty boy aesthetics are pure genetics.
It's easier to think women like hypermasculine aesthetic because almost any man can acquire them. It's a similar cope to "women like rich men" or "women like older mature men", in this respect, cause it evens the playing ground; all men can be rich or mature.
Also beautiful males make some guys insecure about their heterosexuality, and so they lash out against them ironically calling them gay; just look at the average male's reaction to the males featured in media that appeal to women first and foremost, like K-pop and vampire romances (Twilight, Interview with the Vampire...).

Another very common cope is thinking that only teenage girls like pretty boys, but we all know that as long as he's not short or a cutecel, a prettyboy will have very high appeal with almost all women below 30, which incidentally is the age women are at their most fertile. Older women more commonly prefer more masculine men, but it's a way to cope with their fading femininity, at their prime they'd have rather fucked Francisco Lachowski than Dwayne Johnson.
No if anything being pretty boy isn't reliant on gene like being masc Dom.

Imagine looking like this in motion.

View attachment 1468930

Muh "De Poot is a low SMV gay alien :feelsuhh:". Jfl @ anyone who thinks he's ugly.
I never thought he was ugly, but he heavily loses on irl appeal because the modelling industry forces him to have that anorexic look.(yes women care as much about as body as men do, Tellem-T's skeleton is like the male equivalent to Lana Rhoades body.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, john2 and Deleted member 7725
jfl at this gigafag convention

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Excellent post and I think men really showed their insecurity when it came to pretty boys during Justin Bieber's first couple years of stardom. They can cope about his music or behavior all they want but they truly hated him because he appealed to foid's.
Yes. Very good observation. This also happened during One Direction's time, when all JBs and even many older(!) women were obsessed with that boy band.
The pretty boy appeal mogs everything else. There is no equivalent for this anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Frank Jack
I might be desensitized in some form but none of the people in that video look striking to me. They look like normal people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 7725
I might be desensitized in some form but none of the people in that video look striking to me. They look like normal people.
Do you live in North Texas?

Do you live in North Texas?

Nope.

In my opinion many would look like models with proper studio lights and professional editing. Very rarely someone looks striking irl. Like Lucky's eyes or Jon Kortajarena's cheekbones. But we are talking about the top 0.001% here, basically the most paid models in the world.

In the video above I genuinely struggled to understand who were the models until made extremely obvious by the environment/fans (except the 3 guys at 3:50).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, FrenchareMedCucks, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
Models aren't hot in real life, makes sense cos they have gay alien pheno or autist morph pheno.

However would this be different in NYC? Can any NYCcels confirm??

Models aren't hot in real life, makes sense cos they have gay alien pheno or autist morph pheno.

However would this be different in NYC? Can any NYCcels confirm??
What are you talking about? Models are good looking irl. Just not the bony-gay looking ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Chinacurry

Watch this video and see who the girls react to. It's guys with softer feminine faces with a great maxilla and good soft features. All of them appeared to be between 5'7" and 6'. I was caging when Elias De Poot (2:39) walked by and not a single person interacted with him or said anything to him and he looked like he was about to shoot up the place. The biggest gigachad there was the guy at 3:50. Never seen a single mogger like that ever. Looks insane in motion, kind of meh in pics.

@germanlooks is on suicide watch right now after seeing this

The dude with the backwards hat's frame is hello kitty tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 7725
One feature that no one has mentioned is their sharp, straight, thin noses with high, defined nasal bridges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
One feature that no one has mentioned is their sharp, straight, thin noses with high, defined nasal bridges
Byproduct of having a good frontal bone and maxilla.

Many models are htn surprisingly lol

Basically if you can master the art of frauding as a HTN (which I have no clue how to) you can get big on insta for sure (example check my thread on Reece king unfrauded lol)
wtf these are models? all normie/htn and some chads here and there.

elias mogged hard (y)

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and .👽.
Robert Downey Jr. was a masc archetype? Channing Tatum was pushed by the media pretty hard but was never a top A-lister like the others I mentioned. Nothing fits your model.

View attachment 1469875

Watch this video and see who the girls react to. It's guys with softer feminine faces with a great maxilla and good soft features. All of them appeared to be between 5'7" and 6'. I was caging when Elias De Poot (2:39) walked by and not a single person interacted with him or said anything to him and he looked like he was about to shoot up the place. The biggest gigachad there was the guy at 3:50. Never seen a single mogger like that ever. Looks insane in motion, kind of meh in pics.

Who's the guy wearing vertical striped shirt the thumbnail and at 3:45-3:50 ?

Is he the gigachad u are talking About?

He is the only guy that looks quite good in the video,others are just HTNs who are wearing sunglasses and Barret looks good in the video because of his style in clothes

@ForeverRecession could u tell who the guy in vertically striped shirt is?

My hero :love::love::love::love::love: