Master!

krylx

krylx

Gold
hello @Masteri feel like a looksmaxxing website tutorial would be good for newcomers. Because the first time I joined I kept on posting on the wrong sections and getting warnings (I'm prlly js a retard) but yeah Master hope this idea could help.

I'm black repetitively saying Master 💀 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus and Michael Myers
Brutal! You added an "i" to his username so he won't even get tagged. Having said that, Master is just the owner of this forum, he doesn't bother with creating guides on how to looksmaxx, that's usually just the user base that wishes to contribute to the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 29167 and horizontallytall
Brutal! You added an "i" to his username so he won't even get tagged. Having said that, Master is just the owner of this forum, he doesn't bother with creating guides on how to looksmaxx, that's usually just the user base that wishes to contribute to the forum.
@Master

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Oo alright then

• +1
Oo alright then
Btw, Master is also black. :feelskek: The tides have turned, bucko! Now blacks are ruling while us non-blacks are serving the blacks. Welcome to the 21st century!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
What a joker!

• +1
Reactions: krylx
Btw, Master is also black. :feelskek: The tides have turned, bucko! Now blacks are ruling while us non-blacks are serving the blacks. Welcome to the 21st century!
I can't believe this master is black thanks for the info bro

• +1
Shut up

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 29167
no need for spoonfeeding

• +1
answer his request basketball american @Master nigger

• +1
What Does bhai mean if you don't mind explaining
Sure, I'll explain. It's a word in the South Asian languages that means "brother." There's a lot of "Indian" (South Asian) people on this forum and so we've been using this word publicly now. Even non-South Asians are using the word (I'm South Asian myself though).

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
Sure, I'll explain. It's a word in the South Asian languages that means "brother." There's a lot of "Indian" (South Asian) people on this forum and so we've been using this word publicly now. Even non-South Asians are using the word (I'm South Asian myself though).
Thanks for the explanation bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsara, sozz and Michael Myers