mastic gum

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Thoughts, feelings on the subject? Will it do anything for a shitty jawline that is not well defined and square? I'm ugly and low IQ I depserately need custom jaw implants from the man Eppley but I am too poor and don't have ability to reach indianapolis in next few months. I will see eppley before I am 20 but not this summer I am simply way too poor. Will chewing mastic gum make my failo effect sligtly less? People look at me with disgust a lot cause I'm ugly AF

It will help masseters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
It made me more bloated but my massaters are top tier.

it can widen jaw, but i became bloated after 2 weeks of chewing. hated the look now I stopped and it went back to normal.

nigga just try it yourself it will only cost 0.5$. :sneaky:

Thoughts, feelings on the subject? Will it do anything for a shitty jawline that is not well defined and square? I'm ugly and low IQ I depserately need custom jaw implants from the man Eppley but I am too poor and don't have ability to reach indianapolis in next few months. I will see eppley before I am 20 but not this summer I am simply way too poor. Will chewing mastic gum make my failo effect sligtly less? People look at me with disgust a lot cause I'm ugly AF
Masaters will grow make sure u do it close mouth chewing and don't activate ur buccinators to prevent the bloated look

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
it can widen jaw, but i became bloated after 2 weeks of chewing. hated the look now I stopped and it went back to normal.

nigga just try it yourself it will only cost 0.5$. :sneaky:
i got mastic gum arriving tmr