Masturbation(serious answers)

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
My bed broke due to prone masturbation(the bed frame was kinda fucked anyway) and now my dad is making me leave my door open cuz he knows I do it now. Is it worth masturbating tonight to let go of my urges so I can go a week without prone masturbation so I masturbate normally or it isn’t worth it, as he’ll hear from the other room?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Ritalincel, Time Travel and 1 other person
Wtf is prone masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and nausea
Wtf is prone masturbation
750.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and nausea
Just rope

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 685, Insomniac and 3 others
don't do it lmpao

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
My bed broke due to prone masturbation(the bed frame was kinda fucked anyway) and now my dad is making me leave my door open cuz he knows I do it now. Is it worth masturbating tonight to let go of my urges so I can go a week without prone masturbation so I masturbate normally or it isn’t worth it, as he’ll hear from the other room?

Don’t do it . You can buy Pussy flash ( hand held sex toy )

Send a picture of that fam

Just beat ur dick while u shower

• +1
Reactions: Chrysler69, nausea, Einon and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nausea, Bengt and Ethnicsmatter
just get a fleshlight

You'll risk breaking your bed again

Try to not make noise when you wank or use the bathroom to whack that jack.

Your dad probably wants to see you doing it.

Isn't any one concerned that this guys dad is listening to him jacking off

stop masturbating retard, ur losing zinc and other important minerals from ur body which are needed for various developments such as the brain and the penis.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Just beat ur dick while u shower
I used to be so scared of masturbating in the shower.

Even after I cleaned up the semen in the shower, I was always afraid some of it was still left that I couldn't see and when my brothers came to take a bath next they would get aids or my sister would become pregnant.

stop masturbating retard, ur losing zinc and other important minerals from ur body which are needed for various developments such as the brain and the penis.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol, Andromeda88 and Pietrosiek
it's better than normal masturbation. I usialy close eyes and think about oneits while prone masturbaion

I used to be so scared of masturbating in the shower.

Even after I cleaned up the semen in the shower, I was always afraid some of it was still left that I couldn't see and when my brothers came to take a bath next they would get aids or my sister would become pregnant.
i don't giva shit

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
Masturbation of any kind is unhealthy, it's just uncomfortable and one hour you will naturally stop