Mateguarding: Asian edition

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
You know I was lurking on r/asianmasculinity as I do everything was fine until I came across a post that made me see RED in what World is this fine?

IMG 3771

IMG 3772

The audacity of the Lu’s bros I’m about to flip out, but it gets worse even when you think it can’t.

IMG 3774
IMG 3773

They want Asian niggas to be incel forever

@HeightPilledum bro I’m nearly boiling over, WHY do Lu’s in W”M”AF do this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, czwarty, WeiWei and 8 others
may not be related, but i really think homogeneity had previously been forced on humans. i think everyone naturally yearns for the antithesis of what they are. opposites attractive. and also the more diverse, the more potential and advantage the gene has.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Ricky212
It's all eugenics bro, nothing we can do except rot, the game is rigged 😔

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices, Deleted member 60224 and Ricky212
Theyre both giga fetishizers. Imagine prefering a race that isnt your own. Disgusting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: i hear voices, NoReedemingFeature, TechnoBoss and 9 others
You know I was lurking on r/asianmasculinity as I do everything was fine until I came across a post that made me see RED in what World is this fine?

View attachment 2734256

View attachment 2734257

The audacity of the Lu’s bros I’m about to flip out, but it gets worse even when you think it can’t.

View attachment 2734259
View attachment 2734258

Asian dna is dominant while white dna is recessive compared to other ethnicity, why would white men and women both reproduce with other ethnicity when the offspring would look nothing like them in most of the cases
Why lose your identity?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Asian dna is dominant while white dna is recessive compared to other ethnicity, why would white men and women both reproduce with other ethnicity when the offspring would look nothing like them in most of the cases
Why lose your identity?
A lot of people simply don’t care

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Fynasids dk
Theyre both giga fetishizers. Imagine prefering a race that isnt your own. Disgusting
this
may not be related, but i really think homogeneity had previously been forced on humans. i think everyone naturally yearns for the antithesis of what they are. opposites attractive. and also the more diverse, the more potential and advantage the gene has.
cope every nation likes it’s own people the most naturally the opposite is brainwashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, czwarty, reptiles and 3 others

View attachment 2734256

View attachment 2734257

View attachment 2734259
View attachment 2734258

Can you link the post link from asianmasc?

>Posted to r/asianmasculinity
They have one russian mtb and go insane it's so pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, HeightPilledum, northern mogger and 2 others
>Posted to r/asianmasculinity
They have one russian mtb and go insane it's so pathetic
You would abandon your first son in Mogadishu for this woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You would abandon your first son in Mogadishu for this woman
I wouldn't. Because I wouldn't have a son in Mogadishu in the first place!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Ricky212
No matter what we look like or where we're from, we're all the same. Let's spread love to everyone, whether you're White, Asian, Black, Indian, or any other background!

In the end, what truly matters is showing sincerity and kindness to everyone because, at our core, we are all human beings.

We can create a world filled with compassion and understanding. So let's celebrate our diversity and spread love to all!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, KingCartierrr23, lilith and 2 others
No matter what we look like or where we're from, we're all the same. Let's spread love to everyone, whether you're White, Asian, Black, Indian, or any other background!

In the end, what truly matters is showing sincerity and kindness to everyone because, at our core, we are all human beings.

We can create a world filled with compassion and understanding. So let's celebrate our diversity and spread love to all!
IMG 5390

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, HeightPilledum and Ark

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: lilith

View attachment 2734256

View attachment 2734257

View attachment 2734259
View attachment 2734258

"IT MAKES ME SEE RED IN WHAT WORLD IS THIS FINE?!??! AAAAIIIEEEEE"

>most "outrageous" comments are Asian women saying "oh okay" or "lmao what?"
>comment section is filled to the brim with ricecels who are expecting to get anybody with a gotcha but there's none of it
>the Russian whore gets RATIOD in her own comments despite Reddit help
>not a single one of those Asian women has a White boyfriend, even the ones in the screenshots

An entire incel subreddit, immediately fell to their knees simping, bitching and moaning out of nowhere.... for this...
IMG 20240210 144211

I have nothing to say to you. Ricecels and these fetishizing Slavic whores wouldn't survive what WMAF gets on the Internet for a single day by just existing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, URL code, capybar and 1 other person

>comment section is filled to the brim with ricecels who are expecting to get anybody with a gotcha but there's none of it
>not a single one of those Asian women has a White boyfriend, even the ones in the screenshots

An entire incel subreddit, immediately fell to their knees simping, bitching and moaning out of nowhere.... for this...
View attachment 2734589

I have nothing to say to you. Ricecels and these fetishizing Slavic whores wouldn't survive what WMAF gets on the Internet for a single day by just existing
They called her a weirdo freak. + they ALL have white boyfriends

They called her a weirdo freak.
She is, because she's posting about Asian men all the time instead of going outside and getting one of 2 billion ricecels who would buy the world for her
+ they ALL have white boyfriends
I didn't see a single one
Ive seen a TikTok caption of one who dated one, and the other one is sitting next to some ethnically ambiguous guy who isn't her boyfriend

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
She is, because she's posting about Asian men all the time instead of going outside and getting one of 2 billion ricecels who would buy the world for her

Ive seen a TikTok caption of one who dated one, and the other one is sitting next to some ethnically ambiguous guy who isn't her boyfriend
IMG 3778

View attachment 2734256

View attachment 2734257

View attachment 2734259
View attachment 2734258

> Anastasiia

Not surprised she’s EE.

propaganda campaign promoting asian men to russian foids actually working because foids are that retarded and malleable
Is there a propaganda campaign promoting white men to asian foids?

Is there a propaganda campaign promoting white men to asian foids?
I've heard rumblings about it
Gooks promoting their shit to russian foids and EEs in general because they need women to settle with and have surplus of men

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212

View attachment 2734256

View attachment 2734257

View attachment 2734259
View attachment 2734258

Ngl kinda proves the point Asian men are women are inherently untermenchenshen and need of euegnics If your entire race is seeking out white chad dick you know your race are full of disgusting abominations not all in fact a lot of good looking gooks exist but it seems to be a trend here curries and gooks included in this

View attachment 2734589

Bro if you need to go down to sea land or some gook nigger land your probably the bottom of the barrel of the white race there exceptions obviously but any 1 encouraging sub par looking gooks breeding with sub par looking whites is simple encouraging dysgenics

Shes max low mtb but high ltb is fair

No I dont simp for foid

Id be be worshipped by foid

Bro if you need to go down to sea land or some gook nigger land your probably the bottom of the barrel of the white race there exceptions obviously but any 1 encouraging sub par looking gooks breeding with sub par looking whites is simple encouraging dysgenics
I have an Asian girlfriend and she's NEA, I don't like SEAmonkeys

Shes max low mtb but high ltb is fair

No I dont simp for foid

Id be be worshipped by foid
You aren't the average ricecel though

She looks ugly, no wonder no rice wants her
the white woman in the TikTok doesn't look any better, and plenty of Asian men get with Asian women far uglier than her

I have an Asian girlfriend and she's NEA, I don't like SEAmonkeys

You aren't the average ricecel though

the white woman in the TikTok doesn't look any better, and plenty of Asian men get with Asian women far uglier than her

I was talking more about jbw maxers in general 99 percent of the time it's dysgenics and the jbw is usually just white chad with an average asian girl and oviously as some 1 who belives that only chads should breed i think it's disgusting the idea of jbw isn't bad but the idea of dysgenic whites and gooks breeding is a recipe for ER and does no 1 favours

I was talking more about jbw maxers in general 99 percent of the time it's dysgenics and the jbw is usually just white chad with an average asian girl and oviously as some 1 who belives that only chads should breed i think it's disgusting the idea of jbw isn't bad but the idea of dysgenic whites and gooks breeding is a recipe for ER and does no 1 favours
Vast majority of hapa Chads have ugly as fuck Asian moms and their fathers aren't any better

ethnic male cope
your women just love white guys and you need to get over it

ethnic male cope
your women just love white guys and you need to get over it

Women love white chads but if you think there talking about dudes like this then you have a monkey for a brain also the average gook whore or curry whore prefers whites on average due to on average better looks not cause he looks white looking white doesn't make you look more attractive case in point this guy but on average whites look better those are 2 different things but either way in all cases it's dysgenics a 6/10 white guy fucking a 4/10 curry girl is a untermenschen tier combination.

this

cope every nation likes it’s own people the most naturally the opposite is brainwashing

Pls stop the cap humans like good looks certain populations on average look better due to more eugenics in the past but no women have no race loyalty all they care about is looks as simple as that and you'll see it if you go out side of this echo chamber with how whores react to the modern day kpop esque men

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

you choose old fat guys ? bro stop being retarded the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in there youth they looked good

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and HeightPilledum
you choose old fat guys ? bro stop being retarded the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in there youth they looked good
I posted pics at the youngest I could find, most of them have their baby children right in their hands

The few times one of the parents is good looking, it's always the White father. The Asian moms are usually below average but they still have attractive sons

I found @Meraki second account (his first one was banned)

This was the first one

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

View attachment 2734256

View attachment 2734257

View attachment 2734259
View attachment 2734258

"That's not", is that some new foid phrase like "it's giving"?

he has a point, I admire that
He has zero points. Tales from the slums of Mumbai are more believable than any word coming from that pudgy cuck's mouth

He has zero points. Tales from the slums of Mumbai are more believable than any word coming from that pudgy cuck's mouth
i mean shiii your a wmaf worshippe are we suppose to take you seriously

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i mean shiii your a wmaf worshippe are we suppose to take you seriously
You're free to call me out on anything, but I back up whatever I say or claim