Maxilla looks flat from close picture but OK from far.

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
Which one is how I truely look, it’s literally the difference between needing bimax and not. Depending on how far my camera is (arms length in first pic) and around 2 meters in second pic, my maxilla either looks recessed or brutally recessed. Despite this, I’ve been told I don’t need bimax by one of this forums favourite Blackpilled surgeons.

I hear that far away is how you truly look or is that just cope.

Attachments

• F9D9BAB8-F8E1-4FAB-9727-AC780A12C46A.jpeg
    F9D9BAB8-F8E1-4FAB-9727-AC780A12C46A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 4D40181E-B97F-44AD-AFB7-BEC3AD5DD5A0.jpeg
    4D40181E-B97F-44AD-AFB7-BEC3AD5DD5A0.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and LiteralCaucasian
Inb4 fat, yes bro I know, thank you

This is proof that all mewing results are bullshit too, you can just change camera angle by a smidge or move it further away

everyone's maxilla looks flat when seen from too close so you good

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
it looks shit either way

but yes mewing is bs

I really like your browridge, it's even more obtuse than mine.

Which one is how I truely look, it’s literally the difference between needing bimax and not. Depending on how far my camera is (arms length in first pic) and around 2 meters in second pic, my maxilla either looks recessed or brutally recessed. Despite this, I’ve been told I don’t need bimax by one of this forums favourite Blackpilled surgeons.

I hear that far away is how you truly look or is that just cope.
What's the approximate distance between you and the camera in each picture?

nvm didn't read the caption

What's the approximate distance between you and the camera in each picture?
Did you actually read my post, it says in there.

1st is about 1 arms length away (holding phone out with my arm and using back camera)

2nd is about 2m away with 80mm focal length

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Did you actually read my post, it says in there.

1st is about 1 arms length away (holding phone out with my arm and using back camera)

2nd is about 2m away with 80mm focal length
I didn't, sry
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
lose weight
Water is wet, not my question, and I cannot lose 30 lbs in 2 days bro.

I am in a calorie deficit, but it doesn't happen over night. I will leanmaxx to 160lbs at 5ft 10.5

Water is wet, not my question, and I cannot lose 30 lbs in 2 days bro.

I am in a calorie deficit, but it doesn't happen over night. I will leanmaxx to 160lbs at 5ft 10.5
are you gonna do cantho or just implants for your nct

are you gonna do cantho or just implants for your nct
Implants first, if I am not satisfied, then cantho.

But implants should fix it, I've seen pagnoni's private before afters of saddled infras and the eye area improves massively

Fuck lens distortion. That shit has given me so much BDD

Implants first, if I am not satisfied, then cantho.

But implants should fix it, I've seen pagnoni's private before afters of saddled infras and the eye area improves massively
he showed them in your consult?

yeah staging is good plan

he showed them in your consult?

yeah staging is good plan
Yeah he showed them in the consult, I was honestly gobsmacked at the results. Absolutely insane, rarely am I left lost for words because I am an emotionless autist, but him showing me that was left me stunned, they were truly that good. They mogged taban results to suicide, and that is just from implant alone.

I asked why he doesn't post before and afters and he said to me "do you see ferrari or lamborghini advertising?" based doc

Yeah he showed them in the consult, I was honestly gobsmacked at the results. Absolutely insane, rarely am I left lost for words because I am an emotionless autist, but him showing me that was left me stunned, they were truly that good. They mogged taban results to suicide, and that is just from implant alone.

I asked why he doesn't post before and afters and he said to me "do you see ferrari or lamborghini advertising?" based doc
do you plant to go further down into the midface or just the upper inframalar part?

do you plant to go further down into the midface or just the upper inframalar part?
not sure yet, I will trust his input on the matter.

I already paid a 4200 euro deposit to him so its official

• +1
Reactions: zeek