Maximizing my strange growth pattern

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
I grew 8 inches in one year and have grown 1.5-2 inches a year since then for like 2 years. And now my beard connected and my hair is beginning to thicken across my body. Wtf is this? did I hit puberty twice or something?

also since i'm basically 5'10 right now and turning 17 in april, is it likely the growth pattern of 1.5-2 inches a year will continue since both my brothers are above 6 feet and grew until 18-19 years old? and will basic heightmaxxing support it or nah? it is a little strange after all

ur probably gonna end up the same height since ur testosterone levels are peaking so ur plates will close soon

I grew 8 inches in one year
bro how tf did this happen what did u do

I grew 8 inches in one year and have grown 1.5-2 inches a year since then for like 2 years. And now my beard connected and my hair is beginning to thicken across my body. Wtf is this? did I hit puberty twice or something?

also since i'm basically 5'10 right now and turning 17 in april, is it likely the growth pattern of 1.5-2 inches a year will continue since both my brothers are above 6 feet and grew until 18-19 years old? and will basic heightmaxxing support it or nah? it is a little strange after all
Shut the fuck out man

ur probably gonna end up the same height since ur testosterone levels are peaking so ur plates will close soon

Dnrd you faggkt

Idk man when I was twelve was 4’8 and at 14 I was like 5’3

It just began to thicken though like maybe a couple weeks ago. You think I can still squeeze an inch or two out? I also recently grew ~1.5cm in December and early january

Last edited:
yeah if ur growing this fast

yeah if ur growing this fast
Niiiice. Now that I think it over a foot in like ~3-4 years is pretty good. My feet also grew from a size 9 to a 10, not sure over how long though because I only noticed in like January

Smh I've grown like 2 inches over the past 3 or 4 years