Maximizing vietnamese potential in a white country (need serious help)

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
Wanna looksmax as an 100% vietnamese 13 year old in year 9 about to start 1&2 bio (high iq grade skipping). I feel like I've got in relative early (tanner stage 3.8). I'm 5"7', haven't really had a major growth spurt in 2 months. im mainly just softmaxxing rn like cardio, skincare, 10 hours sleep a night, working out 5 days a week. Doubt my parents would let me take gh cuz they are doctors and barely let me take vitamins. I got it scanned, I am 14% bodyfat (visible abs when tensing) at 21BMI . Tryna leanbulk 2700 calories (mostly clean) and 170g protein a day. Mouthbreather till 12 (bluepill parents & lots of allergies and shit blocking my nose), but now im trying to make mew and mouthtape to try to improve my bone stronger (forwardly grown mandible but sorta downish?) and asian pig nose. I got like bad eyebrows, they are not thick at all on the edges (starting castor oil). Current vitamins:
2000 IU Vitamin D3
600mg calcium carbonate
100mg heavy magnesium oxide
15mg zinc citrate
1mg boron (from borax)
2mg copper sulfate pentahydrate
2mg manganese sulfate monohydrate
5 micrograms Vitamin K1

tryna get K2

Anyone got advice that isn't too expensive for me ($50+ish) or will set off alarm bells for my parents (needles, HGH, etc), If I wanna:
- max out height and frame
- catchup developmentally (im NT and semi social) as a viet to whites 2-3 years older than me
- maxout vietnamese puberty potential (so im not cucked for life)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 28414, Kebab Master and 2 others
Just ban these 13 year olds from tiktok please

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 16960 and 4 others
Wanna looksmax as an 100% vietnamese 13 year old in year 9 about to start 1&2 bio (high iq grade skipping). I feel like I've got in relative early (tanner stage 3.8). I'm 5"7', haven't really had a major growth spurt in 2 months. im mainly just softmaxxing rn like cardio, skincare, 10 hours sleep a night, working out 5 days a week. Doubt my parents would let me take gh cuz they are doctors and barely let me take vitamins. I got it scanned, I am 14% bodyfat (visible abs when tensing) at 21BMI . Tryna leanbulk 2700 calories (mostly clean) and 170g protein a day. Mouthbreather till 12 (bluepill parents & lots of allergies and shit blocking my nose), but now im trying to make mew and mouthtape to try to improve my bone stronger (forwardly grown mandible but sorta downish?) and asian pig nose. I got like bad eyebrows, they are not thick at all on the edges (starting castor oil). Current vitamins:
2000 IU Vitamin D3
600mg calcium carbonate
15mg zinc citrate
1mg boron (from borax)
5 micrograms Vitamin K1

tryna get K2

Anyone got advice that isn't too expensive for me ($50+ish) or will set off alarm bells for my parents (needles, HGH, etc), If I wanna:
- catchup developmentally (im NT and semi social) as a viet to whites 2-3 years older than me
Take as much ritalin as possible, it boosts GH, testosterone and allows you to maximize your genetic potential. Also eat a high carb diet and make sure to get atleast 70 000 of U vitamin D3 everyday (take 60 000 in supplement and you will get the rest from the sun).

2000 IU Vitamin D3
600mg calcium carbonate
15mg zinc citrate
1mg boron (from borax)
5 micrograms Vitamin K1

tryna get K2

Not a single word btw

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Just ban these 13 year olds from tiktok please
its the prime age to looksmax op you should drink 2L of milk a day then spam k2 get magnesium glycinate the oxide form just doesn't get absorbed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel and Kebab Master
its the prime age to looksmax op you should drink 2L of milk a day then spam k2 get magnesium glycinate the oxide form just doesn't get absorbed
I wanna drink more milk, but I have gotten mixed opinions and shit cuz of the other stuff in it. Im drinking 500ml + yoghurt and other sources, but are there side effect from like full cream supermarket shit (only stuff my family gets).

how much K2 and magnesium glycinate do you think

I wanna drink more milk, but I have gotten mixed opinions and shit cuz of the other stuff in it. Im drinking 500ml + yoghurt and other sources, but are there side effect from like full cream supermarket shit (only stuff my family gets).

how much K2 and magnesium glycinate do you think
No reason to take supplements, just have a better diet instead.

The West is brutal towards non-tall + non-white males. If I was you, I'd gymmax, self-learn AI prompt engineering and Vietnamese then geomax back to Vietnam and get a 5'2 Vietnamese woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, Kebab Master and Deleted member 28904
bleach skin and kpop max

its over for you. stop trying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
The West is brutal towards non-tall + non-white males. If I was you, I'd gymmax, self-learn AI prompt engineering and Vietnamese then geomax back to Vietnam and get a 5'2 Vietnamese woman.
getting girls isnt my issue. Like I can pull girls based on my athleticism, academics and uniqueness (all the other asians are 5ft manlet, English as a second language, Dnd nerds, so my viet genetics are unique here). And compared to my white friends I'm more NT and friends with the popular kids, I'm just not for the whole partying, vaping, drugs things so I don't go to parties. I just wanna maximize facial and frame potential, not maximize rizz in vietnam

Over

• +1
Whites are geomaxxing to SEA too :lul: .

• JFL
Reactions: whitepillcope
getting girls isnt my issue. Like I can pull girls based on my athleticism, academics and uniqueness (all the other asians are 5ft manlet, English as a second language, Dnd nerds, so my viet genetics are unique here). And compared to my white friends I'm more NT and friends with the popular kids, I'm just not for the whole partying, vaping, drugs things so I don't go to parties. I just wanna maximize facial and frame potential, not maximize rizz in vietnam
In Vietnam, I saw girls looksmaxxing with whitening cream and using umbrellas at the beach to prevent getting a tan. All looksmaxxing standards are set by the white man Anunnaki colonizer.

In Vietnam, I saw girls looksmaxxing with whitening cream and using umbrellas at the beach to prevent getting a tan. All looksmaxxing standards are set by the white man Anunnaki colonizer.
so what do you think I could do to improve my looks in a white sense, besides getting double jaw surgery and tons of fillers

Whites are geomaxxing to SEA too :lul: .
is that good or bad do you think? Do you think it affects optimal standards in SEA to geomaxxed whites?

• +1
Reactions: Graham
is that good or bad do you think?
It means that the West is fucked, when even Western men go abroad to get a decent wife. I just laugh at it because that's all you can do really.

Do you think it affects optimal standards in SEA to geomaxxed whites?
I'm not quite sure what you meant by this, I assume you're asking something along the lines of "do native women's standards increase due as a result of geomaxxed white dudes".

In which case, I wouldn't know for sure, as white men who go abroad then to be ugly (LTN or below), so in terms of facial aesthetics I doubt they raise the bar, but when it comes to money and height the white guys tend to have the advantage, so I'd imagine women's standards become higher in that regard.

As a country becomes more developed, the priority switches from wealth to looks and status, and increased immigration will lead to increased competition eventually, so I'd assume things would get tougher in SEA over time as more people go there and SEA develops.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx
so what do you think I could do to improve my looks in a white sense, besides getting double jaw surgery and tons of fillers
It means that the West is fucked, when even Western men go abroad to get a decent wife. I just laugh at it because that's all you can do really.

I'm not quite sure what you meant by this, I assume you're asking something along the lines of "do native women's standards increase due as a result of geomaxxed white dudes".

In which case, I wouldn't know for sure, as white men who go abroad then to be ugly (LTN or below), so in terms of facial aesthetics I doubt they raise the bar, but when it comes to money and height the white guys tend to have the advantage, so I'd imagine women's standards become higher in that regard.

As a country becomes more developed, the priority switches from wealth to looks and status, and increased immigration will lead to increased competition eventually, so I'd assume things would get tougher in SEA over time as more people go there and SEA develops.
And that's why I wrote this: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-looksmaxxing-anunnaki-genocidal-cuckoldry-theory-law.697271/

After spending time in 35+ countries I believe the sexual energy of the planet was hijacked to serve Enki/Satan/Lucifer/Reptilians/Vampires (Nordic-Aryan Ancient Aliens). There's also a religion that shares this belief: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries

Last edited:
You dont need to looksmax as a Vietnamese
White women would pay to get impregnated by Vietnamese men

You dont need to looksmax as a Vietnamese
White women would pay to get impregnated by Vietnamese men
iWomen in my school are different, they're all from rich families at a private school so money, power and influence dont really affect them as theyve grown up in it. Theyll really just fuck a popular guy, literally any guy theyve all got like tons of bodies so they dont knit pick every looksmaxxing trait.
Its more for the social NT part. In a no homo way, I'm tryna looksmaxx to gain other guys respect to in turn pull more.

Also about looksmaxxing as a Vietnamese. You're literally 6"5' perfect frame, muscular. you ARE a peak looksmaxxed kinh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
iWomen in my school are different, they're all from rich families at a private school so money, power and influence dont really affect them as theyve grown up in it. Theyll really just fuck a popular guy, literally any guy theyve all got like tons of bodies so they dont knit pick every looksmaxxing trait.
Its more for the social NT part. In a no homo way, I'm tryna looksmaxx to gain other guys respect to in turn pull more.

Also about looksmaxxing as a Vietnamese. You're literally 6"5' perfect frame, muscular. you ARE a peak looksmaxxed kinh
View attachment 2220361
Yeah just keep doing what youre doing + bonesmashing your jaw, nose and maxilla
Make sure to play a lot of sports to trigger hgh (preferably basketball)
You should reach 6'3/190cm by 10th grade ideally

Also get braces and mse palate expander if you have overbite/underbite and fix it

Take as much ritalin as possible, it boosts GH, testosterone and allows you to maximize your genetic potential. Also eat a high carb diet and make sure to get atleast 70 000 of U vitamin D3 everyday (take 60 000 in supplement and you will get the rest from the sun).
source? What damage does ritalin cause also I have it prescribed and don't wanna fk myself up lol

source? What damage does ritalin cause also I have it prescribed and don't wanna fk myself up lol
The same ”damage” that eating raw meat and organs and sitting in the sun. It is literally a drug that will max your potential, ask @drop I think he takes like 6x the recommended dosage with no side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
The same ”damage” that eating raw meat and organs and sitting in the sun. It is literally a drug that will max your potential, ask @drop I think he takes like 6x the recommended dosage with no side effects.
So it makes me mogger

• +1
So it makes me mogger
JFL aight i like trolling but i dont want you to actually die, 4inch was just trolling. too much ritalin will kill you

JFL aight i like trolling but i dont want you to actually die, 4inch was just trolling. too much ritalin will kill you
ah i thought so XDDD

Yeah just keep doing what youre doing + bonesmashing your jaw, nose and maxilla
Make sure to play a lot of sports to trigger hgh (preferably basketball)
You should reach 6'3/190cm by 10th grade ideally
cant like bonesmashing cause assymetry everywhere on your face
and 5'7 to 6'3 in 1 year is pretty rapid right

Don’t use Ritalin it literally stunts growth JFL

I would probably also add glucosamine supplements to your stack. You can get it at costco, and it is for joint health. Glucosomine is for your joints and what it does it builds up cartilege and fluid in your joints which will add to your height.

How much height can it add, and what dosage?