May Allah guide you all

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
how is jesus god when he said i and the father are one? also does jesus make up a portion of god where the father, holy spirit and jesus make up yah/yahweh?

I was defending Islam retard
I didn't mention anything about you speaking negatively about the religion. I simply informed him that you are a Muslim, so he should avoid debating with you on that topic.

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado
I didn't mention anything about you speaking negatively about the religion. I simply informed him that you are a Muslim, so he should avoid debating with you on that topic.
I know he's Muslim, and I never debated anyone. I told him I would tell him to slow down, but the disbelievers are doing too much.

• +1
I know he's Muslim, and I never debated anyone. I told him I would tell him to slow down, but the disbelievers are doing too much.
And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. Quran chapter 14 verse 42

And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. Quran chapter 14 verse 42
aameen.

• +1
Islam religion moggs alot, the current liberal wokeism religion.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and YabadiDabado
Forgot to say earlier but thank you bro. May you be blessed too and you’re gonna make it one day

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado
no, i won't praise as he is a mere man and prophet. @midlatinocel

he will return.
Revelation 22:13 -
'Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates'

Revelation 22:13 -
'Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates'
revelation is a retarded book with false prophecies.

revelation is a retarded book with false prophecies.
the quran is false
8. 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

Quran was revealed to an illiterate muhamed by a false angel

the quran is false
8. 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

theologically in Christianity, there is the angel gabriel. Islamically, he delivered the quran to the propet, pbuh. so you are saying Christianity is false, by denying your angel gabriel?

the quran is false

quran unironically mogs the bible

woke liberal Christianity
Christianity as an community has failed in the rich west countries at least
It's an community atm there, of mostly 75 yo grannies. Has no future.

theologically in Christianity, there is the angel gabriel. Islamically, he delivered the quran to the propet, pbuh. so you are saying Christianity is false, by denying your angel gabriel?
quran DOES NOT mog the BIBLE
no your angel is false it is not actually michael it is one of the one third of the angel who fell from heaven who 'reveals' the quran
To say mogging you gotta be retarded because even your own holy book talks more about Christ than your pedo muhamed

I want to become Muslim to escape my debt and get a wife

I want to become Muslim to escape my debt and get a wife
say ash hadu an la illaha il lalah, wa ashadu ana Muhammadur abdhu, wa rasoolu.

no your angel is false it is not actually michael it is one of the one third of the angel who fell from heaven who 'reveals' the quran
To say mogging you gotta be retarded because even your own holy book talks more about Christ than your pedo muhamed
and? so what if it talks more about jesus (pbuh)? it was michael it was gabriel you faggot. prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is not a pedophile, as he didn't have a primary sexual attraction to children. there is child marriage in your stupid corrupted bible. go see numbers 31 17-18.

Last edited:
to say the bible mogs the quran is stupid. the quran is the same quran and has never changed over 1400 years. we quranic manuscripts from the 7th century,the century when the quran was reavealed, sana'a manuscripts and the Birmingham manuscripts which is dated to the lifetime of Muhammad (pbuh). your stupid self doesn't know the bible is corrupted and you guys don:t have full manuscripts until the 3rd century, 300 years after jesus (pbuh). faggot

Last edited:
Too many dajjal's in thread. West collapsing soon anyway