Maybe the dutch diet is not cope after all?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
If you look at the European and especially dutch diets, you can see a large amount of dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt) mixed with high protein intake (especially compared to asian countries). Same thing applies to Eastern European countries like Bosnia, where average teen height is around 6'2 - shit ton of dairy products and some protein.

Maybe it's the holy grail after all? Of course genetics play a role in it, but we know that environment plays an equal role as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
No bullshit, cheese makes you taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 7509
just eat cheese bro works for me

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
@DutchPrettyBoy @Papabakvet

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
Dairy is good but not as good as meat I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
If you look at the European and especially dutch diets, you can see a large amount of dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt) mixed with high protein intake (especially compared to asian countries). Same thing applies to Eastern European countries like Bosnia, where average teen height is around 6'2 - shit ton of dairy products and some protein.

Maybe it's the holy grail after all? Of course genetics play a role in it, but we know that environment plays an equal role as well.
I seem to recall this being pretty well established in science that a high protein diet is good for growth hence why Norse, Dutch, Baltic people tend to be on the taller side.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7509
Yes, average height here in the Netherlands is easily 6'0/6'1
But yes i ate a lot ofd cheese and drank a lot of milk during developmental years
Granted im a 5'8 manlet, cuz im not quite 100% dutch jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Yes, average height here in the Netherlands is easily 6'0/6'1
But yes i ate a lot ofd cheese and drank a lot of milk during developmental years
Granted im a 5'8 manlet, cuz im not quite 100% dutch jfl.
But did you eat a lot of protein as well? Protein from dairy alone isn't enough

But did you eat a lot of protein as well?
Yes, a lot of veggies, meat, yoghurt etc.
But like i said, a good proportion of my ancestry is italian = manletism

Maybe they are tall but they look like anorexic giraffes

average dutch frame
4EC03A36 B222 4AFB 97EA 61F2314C626D

Dutch diet is micronutrient rich, to replicate it in USA or other western nations you gotta make sure youre eating high quality dairy, meat etc.

If you over consume conventional dairy/meat you may end up tall but with a wide HIGH E pelvis

But its always Nature x Nurture. Your genetic range will determine 90% of your height

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You talking nutritional value? Protein? Calories? What exactly
Nutritional value
You dont get the same amino acids with meat as you do with bone broth

Milk and liver are near superfoods. The edge meat has is, that it tastes well and creatine and stearic content

Nutritional value
You dont get the same amino acids with meat as you do with bone broth

Milk and liver are near superfoods. The edge meat has is, that it tastes well and creatine and stearic content
I agree about liver but milk isn't that good. Most people get digestive issues from milk I would say milk is on the level of cheese and liver(and other organs) are the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I agree about liver but milk isn't that good. Most people get digestive issues from milk I would say milk is on the level of cheese and liver(and other organs) are the best
Indeed, as of now I respond well to milk but I know that most have problems with lactose, thats why many rather eat cheese

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Dutch diet is micronutrient rich, to replicate it in USA or other western nations you gotta make sure youre eating high quality dairy, meat etc.

If you over consume conventional dairy/meat you may end up tall but with a wide HIGH E pelvis

But its always Nature x Nurture. Your genetic range will determine 90% of your height
@Danish_Retard
Screenshot 20200906 210349

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrickTop
That's rough... Got LEANMAX hard, synthol those delts, shave down that hispanic pelvis and pray to Odin/Allah
Synthol. Are you retarded?

I think its cope tbh. There are a lot of 13-14 olds here recently that are dwarf tier or maybe im just tall idk.

Diet is important for growth. Dutch people eat alot of high quality food. Dairy increases igf-1 levels (the hgh in the body) that causes some height increase. Igf-1 raises your sebum production that's why people get acne when eating dairy.

Dutch people also got some viking genetic mutation. That's why they are genetically taller.

Snapchat 1828776301
kwark or over
Snapchat 1333691538

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Baldingman1998
T
That's rough... Got LEANMAX hard, synthol those delts, shave down that hispanic pelvis and pray to Odin/Allah
I lost 25 kgs from that time this is me now
Screenshot 20200830 221959
Screenshot 20200714 124202

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and BrickTop
I drank a shit ton of milk and ate a lot of cheese growing up. Still ended up a manlet. It's all genetic, bhai.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Diet is important for growth. Dutch people eat alot of high quality food. Dairy increases igf-1 levels (the hgh in the body) that causes some height increase. Igf-1 raises your sebum production that's why people get acne when eating dairy.

Dutch people also got some viking genetic mutation. That's why they are genetically taller.
what if mostly indo italiaan and jewish :lul: