Maybe we should thank feminism...

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
I talked about this in my thread about Money, where I also talked about POWER (not the girl in my AVI 🤓)

"Is it the power who corrupts or it's people who have tendecy to be corrupted by power?

Power, by itself, remains inert. It is the willingness of people to use it that determines its corrupting influence (an individual can accumulate substantial wealth, but has the ability to choose to live a life of seclusion or simplicity). Money is, as already said, a passive energy that will not corrupt anyone if it is not used. Therefore, you probably know this if you read other blackpill texts: it's the intrinsic nature of people that plays a key role in the issue of corruption. Power doesn't neccessary corrupts you, it has a role in amplifying your individual characteristics; if someone has negative inclinations, the presence of money will tend to intensify these tendencies, in the same way that traits of kindness will intensify.

It's the person not knowing how to deal with money that corrupts him."

star wars GIF

So, feminists already won decades ago, phenomenes like MGTOW, redpill, blackpill and even this forum are mere consequence.

The cause was the tradcucks and boomers who gave women everything free of charge, such as voting and access to positions of power.

The new wave of feminism are the trad ones, which in general shame MGTOW and men who don't want to betabuxx again and be the "good husbando :soy:", but I doubt any of these "antifem" would they want to give up their power and voting to save the world of feminism. The day an "antifem" gives her speaking space (which is full of men who are only there because of a pretty face) to HER man, then I would believe in the fiction of an anti-feminist woman.

They say that Blackpill and Redpill are to be thanked by feminists because they push non radical women to being radical, well, I don't think feminists can ever be thankful of anything :lul: but I think we should be thankful of them, because it wasn't the power who corrupted them, it only showed their true nature.

We were socially induced to believe in the perfect feminine, look at the fiction, Adam Sandler movies, books, series... We are free of the ilusion, but what now?

You probably will go through many phases, the denial (it's not that bad), anger (FUCK THIS GAY WORLD), bargaining (if I looksmax maybe I can get a good LTR...), depression (it's over) and acceptance (fuck this gay shit, Imma do other shit).

• +1
Reactions: zap and PointOfNoReturn
not a single word boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Moldovancel and PointOfNoReturn
Indeed no matter what technique you use to squeeze an orange you'll only ever get orange juice out of it. The inside is always the same and the true nature is revealed. In a perfect world feminism would be good. But the world isn't perfect

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
I talked about this in my thread about Money, where I also talked about POWER (not the girl in my AVI 🤓)

"Is it the power who corrupts or it's people who have tendecy to be corrupted by power?
Power, by itself, remains inert. It is the willingness of people to use it that determines its corrupting influence (an individual can accumulate substantial wealth, but has the ability to choose to live a life of seclusion or simplicity). Money is, as already said, a passive energy that will not corrupt anyone if it is not used. Therefore, you probably know this if you read other blackpill texts: it's the intrinsic nature of people that plays a key role in the issue of corruption. Power doesn't neccessary corrupts you, it has a role in amplifying your individual characteristics; if someone has negative inclinations, the presence of money will tend to intensify these tendencies, in the same way that traits of kindness will intensify.

star wars GIF

So, feminists already won decades ago, phenomenes like MGTOW, redpill, blackpill and even this forum are mere consequence.

The cause was the tradcucks and boomers who gave women everything free of charge, such as voting and access to positions of power.

The new wave of feminism are the trad ones, which in general shame MGTOW and men who don't want to betabuxx again and be the "good husbando :soy:", but I doubt any of these "antifem" would they want to give up their power and voting to save the world of feminism. The day an "antifem" gives her speaking space (which is full of men who are only there because of a pretty face) to HER man, then I would believe in the fiction of an anti-feminist woman.

They say that Blackpill and Redpill are to be thanked by feminists because they push non radical women to being radical, well, I don't think feminists can ever be thankful of anything :lul: but I think we should be thankful of them, because it wasn't the power who corrupted them, it only showed their true nature.

We were socially induced to believe in the perfect feminine, look at the fiction, Adam Sandler movies, books, series... We are free of the ilusion, but what now?

You probably will go through many phases, the denial (it's not that bad), anger (FUCK THIS GAY WORLD), bargaining (if I looksmax maybe I can get a good LTR...), depression (it's over) and acceptance (fuck this gay shit, Imma do other shit).
yo can someone who actually read all this shit reply to me with why feminism is good for us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and emeraldglass

star wars GIF

I would agree if feminism were a recent discovery for women in their late teens, rather than something they grew up with. The fact that feminism can shape a young girl's mind from the day she's born suggests it's not an intrinsic aspect but an external influence. It doesn't reveal their true nature but molds them in a certain way.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
The fact that feminism can shape a young girl's mind from the day she's born suggests it's not an intrinsic aspect but an external influence. It doesn't reveal their true nature but molds them in a certain way.
That's what they gonna tell us if someday their house of cards fall apart:

"It wasn't our fault! It was the media! It was (((them)))! It was the school system!"
Like always, they'll blame everything but themselves, when it's clear they LOVED a system that widely benefited them in men's back.

Also, think about it, this happens a lot, a girl who is raised trad all her life, comes into contact with degeneration and quickly joins the new "lifesytle" and says her parents opressed her :lul:

Just give them a little bit of power, of liberty... See what happens.

Redpillcomics29.jpg

If this ever happens and the hell is let loose and they'll need men to fix the mess, I always think about this quote from Watchmen:

“The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'SAVE US!'...and I'll look down and whisper 'No.”

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
That's what they gonna tell us if someday their house of cards fall apart:

"It wasn't our fault! It was the media! It was (((them)))! It was the school system!"
Like always, they'll blame everything but themselves, when it's clear they LOVED a system that widely benefited them in men's back.

Also, think about it, this happens a lot, a girl who is raised trad all her life, comes into contact with degeneration and quickly joins the new "lifesytle" and says her parents opressed her :lul:

Just give them a little bit of power, of liberty... See what happens.

Redpillcomics29.jpg

If this ever happens and the hell is let loose and they'll need men to fix the mess, I always think about this quote from Watchmen:

“The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'SAVE US!'...and I'll look down and whisper 'No.”

The house of cards has already collapsed, but they're too deeply ensnared in their intoxication to even realize it.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I would agree if feminism were a recent discovery for women in their late teens, rather than something they grew up with. The fact that feminism can shape a young girl's mind from the day she's born suggests it's not an intrinsic aspect but an external influence. It doesn't reveal their true nature but molds them in a certain way.
Nah bro it's their nature

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass and John Cracovizk
The house of cards has already collapsed, but they're too deeply ensnared in their intoxication to even realize it.

"Wouldst thou like the taste of butter? A pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?"

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
5BE41E5E 4C27 4EE0 924A 82594A008C78

• JFL

star wars GIF

You are right, blackpill is somehow the consequence.

We just need the chosen one to bring balance aka the Saint, his blackpillchlorian count is over 20.000 per cell

• Woah
  • +1
I'd rather prefer to be dead or being homeless than living in a "traditional" world.

• +1