Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Attachments

• 1661098186002.png
    1661098186002.png
    415.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
just be born chad and grow long hair theory.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, mvp2v1, SteveRogers and 3 others
First you need to have the right bone structure

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
u need masculine features for that otherwise u will look like low t bum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
low t is what girls seem to like recently. they like femininity from the neck up

i will test this theory and grow long hair over the next year and let u guys know how an incel with medium long hair looks

how long does it even take to grow?
Like 4-6 months. I can vouch that it makes you look wayyyyy better. I get compliments from guy and girl friends about my hair now.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17829
Like 4-6 months. I can vouch that it makes you look wayyyyy better. I get compliments from guy and girl friends about my hair now.
what style and length is urs?

just show chads as examples to prove your theory theory

• JFL
Seiten auf null

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Timothy chalamet is ugly as fuck. He looks like the girl from stranger things. His jawline is ugly

• +1
In Russia, there are a large number of people for whom the length of hair to the eye line is already homosexual

What do you think of Robert Pattinson's hairstyle

Long hair better

Edit: long hair better, but medium still mogs buzzcut and or normie haircuts, so grow you hair according to your preferences

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
All chads irl have medium short prime chico haircut

Omg THIS. If you don’t have bones, you’ll look like an unkempt bum. Imagine going to nice events weddings venues etc and you’re boneless and long hair like that. You just look trashy. I used to think that medium long hair is everything but it rly only is if either you are very young and can pull off being just “cute” or if you have bone structure. As an adult man it’s just embarrassing having hair like this. I had hair like this and I pulled it off but only in a young man cute kind of way. As I’m getting older, it’s becoming more apparent that medium hair is ideal, like this:

Attachments

• 1CF75954-872C-4782-B9EA-A10F48F03331.jpeg
    1CF75954-872C-4782-B9EA-A10F48F03331.jpeg
    879.2 KB · Views: 0
low t is what girls seem to like recently. they like femininity from the neck up
U are chronically on Tiktok if you think this. If you are 14-16 then maybe yes. If you have amazing bone structure then yes as well. But if you are average then nah.

I have very long hair. Will be getting haircut in a month or so after otoplasty, should I go with this style or shorter?

Omg THIS. If you don’t have bones, you’ll look like an unkempt bum. Imagine going to nice events weddings venues etc and you’re boneless and long hair like that. You just look trashy. I used to think that medium long hair is everything but it rly only is if either you are very young and can pull off being just “cute” or if you have bone structure. As an adult man it’s just embarrassing having hair like this. I had hair like this and I pulled it off but only in a young man cute kind of way. As I’m getting older, it’s becoming more apparent that medium hair is ideal, like this:
U talk like q foid

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior