Should I grow my hair long? (pic)

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I dunno what to do with it. Getting kind of tired of the buzz but it's completely straight with no wave, so when it's medium length it's a bowl cut. What if I just grew this shit down to my shoulder, would that halo me or looksmin me? The color is some kind of dirty blonde, but in some lighting it looks dark. At the same time I worry that if I grow it long I will lose normie appeal and look like a weirdo.

kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
yes please, you look older than you should be even having surpisingly good skin

I dunno what to do with it. Getting kind of tired of the buzz but it's completely straight with no wave, so when it's medium length it's a bowl cut. What if I just grew this shit down to my shoulder, would that halo me or looksmin me? The color is some kind of dirty blonde, but in some lighting it looks dark. At the same time I worry that if I grow it long I will lose normie appeal and look like a weirdo.

Yes.

If curly no, if straight or wavy yea. Also what movie is that avi from

If curly no, if straight or wavy yea. Also what movie is that avi from
Buratino

This is an old pic. When I say straight I mean pin straight

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
Buratino

Depends on your style, you can rock leons cut, fight club or tyler mahers
inspired-by-brad-pitt-fight-club-v0-gyqatoh1tuvb1.jpg

short hair is so low life

Depends on your style, you can rock leons cut, fight club or tyler mahersView attachment 2865045
inspired-by-brad-pitt-fight-club-v0-gyqatoh1tuvb1.jpg
View attachment 2865049
What color does my hair look? I don't even know what color it is grown out because it changed color compared to younger and in the past I used a dye. I looked close under lighting and there are like 3 different hair colors, blonde, orange, and dark brown

Last edited:
Buratino

Mine was worse jfl just get a perm thats all u gotta do helps insanely and then dye it dark brown

Mine was worse jfl just get a perm thats all u gotta do helps insanely and then dye it dark brown
Shows pics of what the perm did, I'm highly curious

What color does my hair look? I don't even know what color it is grown out because it changed color compared to younger and in the past I used a dye. I looked close under lighting and there are like 3 different hair colors, blonde, orange, and dark brown

Brown