Meal prep for lean meats; what do I do even?

saiya_online

saiya_online

Silver
I am now adjusting to a high protein and zinc diet. Getting lean meats such as steak, lamb, and pork chops. But what can I even make with this stuff? Anyone know any recipes? How many calories to have in a day?

tbh if ur 2 lazy js gobble that shit up raw or fry it with butter n it tastes alright

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Get a air fryer and chuck it in, get rice and some sauce. You'll get used to it and start looking forward to it as u start seeing it as a source of food instead of enjoyment

been eating chicken and rice with the same sauce for like 6 years now and i still love it.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and king_bandon
Lamb contains too much fat.
most recipes from the internet are quite easy to follow, just don't take the dosing too seriously and make it a drag for yourself weighing everything, it's not that serious and it doesn't matter if you miss it by a bit.

I am now adjusting to a high protein and zinc diet. Getting lean meats such as steak, lamb, and pork chops. But what can I even make with this stuff? Anyone know any recipes? How many calories to have in a day?
All that meat is far from lean JFL.

The only true lean meats are chicken and veal.

Get a air fryer and chuck it in, get rice and some sauce. You'll get used to it and start looking forward to it as u start seeing it as a source of food instead of enjoyment

been eating chicken and rice with the same sauce for like 6 years now and i still love it.
they have these pre-made paste mixes at most grocery stores that are quite good if you use it to marinate just about anything and toss it in the oven.

080520190611_106433ZK-1_720x720.png

All that meat is far from lean JFL.

The only true lean meats are chicken and veal.
lol at eating chicken, horrible feed and fat composition. Just eat fatty lamb with less carbs or eat ground beef/lamb/bison that has fat reduced. Veal is always good, just expensive.

Lamb contains too much fat.
Cholesterol = Hormones, it’s a natural steroid, you WANT animal fat jfl.
Lamb is the most delicious meat aside from pigs blood sausages w/ lamb pluck.

You can make burgers out of ground meat but since your said chops just cook them at it is or eat raw unless you live in third world country