Meatpill is real, vegetarian/vegan is the definition of cucking yourself

D

Deleted member 30535

Iron
I’m Indian but thankfully my parents arent retarded enough to be vegetarian so they fed me meat everyday of my life. Not just chicken but beef, goat, pork, eggs, fish, all sorts of meat, along with veggies.

Now I actually escaped turbo manlet status at 5’10 barefoot and my biacromial width is 19 inches, and they are square (flat) shaped. I also have very dimorphic features. Only thing preventing me from ascending is my bf% is too high (29%) but I have a jawline even when I’m fat as fuck. Probably due to chewing all that meat my whole life.

In addition, the fat distributes over my entire body instead of concentrating on my stomach, which looks like shit. This actually makes my upper body look huge jfl, people think I’m on a bulk even tho I’m just a fatass.

Compare that to all the Indians I have as friends and I see in college. Majority are below 5’6, usually 5’3-5’5 and 120lbs. They have 15-16 inch subhuman frames, recessed jawlines, shit muscle definition, thin as fuck wrists, look androgynous with no dimorphic features except a beard to fraud any type of masculinity they can get. Even if they’re skinny, they still have fat that only accumulates in the stomach.

This one beta cuck I know once tagged along with me to the gym and couldn’t even bench 95lbs 🤣🤣🤣. He struggled to bench 55lbs for 3 before giving up JFL. Foids were out lifting that subhuman cuck 🤡🤡🤡. I’m also faster than all of them, I outran all those cucks in a 100m despite being 70-80lbs heavier.

Take the meatpill. If you’re already a vegetarian/vegan cuck >20 it’s over for you but for all the youngcels that are <16 and lower, get on the meat diet. You aren’t getting enough protein to grow and get strong, you are LITERALLY cucking yourself. This is why every other race is stronger, taller, faster, and gets more bitches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, MoggsWithBoness, optimisticzoomer and 8 others
Meat is life
Only sheeps and cows eat grass.

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, zura and 5.5psl

Those manlets ones are just mostly lower class bhangis , some days ago i went to a posh area in Delhi even though i was 5'11 with shoes there but i still got height mogged by almost everyone which means that 5'10 or above is average height of middle class or above zoomers in India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, IndraBC and AsGoodAsItGets
Those manlets ones are just mostly lower class bhangis , some days ago i went to a posh area in Delhi even though i was 5'11 with shoes there but i still got height mogged by almost everyone which means that 5'10 or above is average height of middle class or above zoomers in India
I think India is getting taller. On my dad's side of the family, I have 5 cousins above 6 ft, one is 6'1, two are 6'2. other is 6,0 and another is 6'5. My dad has tall genes but I got cucked by my 5'1 mother :feelsrope:

But yeah i agree with most of the things you said like them having thin wrists , no dimorphic features and looking androgenous as fuck etc

I think India is getting taller. On my dad's side of the family, I have 5 cousins above 6 ft, one is 6'1, two are 6'2. other is 6,0 and another is 6'5. My dad has tall genes but I got cucked by my 5'1 mother :feelsrope:
Which state are you from?

OP hasnt seen the plant mega thread lmfao at him @Reckless Turtle @malicieusss

Cute unaware Hindu

good for you. now work on being less of a cunt

Cute unaware Hindu
racist comedy central GIF

But, yes, this is another case of an ethnic user obsessing over diet's role in growth (newsflash: the vast majority of users here weren't significantly stunted due to dietary factors, and eating meat is only causing more problems in the long-run).

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
5’10 barefoot and my biacromial width is 19 inches
That's literally below avg unless you don't live in a shithole
@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
racist comedy central GIF

But, yes, this is another case of an ethnic user obsessing over diet's role in growth (newsflash: the vast majority of users here weren't significantly stunted due to dietary factors, and eating meat is only causing more problems in the long-run).
true, but fact: as a race non believer, I can't be racist. Im not racist

Being vegan = self privation for less energy and health

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy[/US
[/QUOTE]
@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy
Nigger that’s 99th percentile collarbone to collarbone length, you’re thinking of bideltoid length which is 22in for me, stupid retard, don’t comment on shit you don’t know you low IQ mongrel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and 5.5psl
Bro said he's 5ft10 (he's probably 5ft8.5) as if it is a flex jfl

Life starts at 76inches tall

• JFL
Reactions: zura and AsGoodAsItGets

5’10 isn’t a flex jfl I was talking about my frame, learn to read nigger

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I’m Indian but thankfully my parents arent retarded enough to be vegetarian so they fed me meat everyday of my life. Not just chicken but beef, goat, pork, eggs, fish, all sorts of meat, along with veggies.

Now I actually escaped turbo manlet status at 5’10 barefoot and my biacromial width is 19 inches, and they are square (flat) shaped. I also have very dimorphic features. Only thing preventing me from ascending is my bf% is too high (29%) but I have a jawline even when I’m fat as fuck. Probably due to chewing all that meat my whole life.

In addition, the fat distributes over my entire body instead of concentrating on my stomach, which looks like shit. This actually makes my upper body look huge jfl, people think I’m on a bulk even tho I’m just a fatass.

Compare that to all the Indians I have as friends and I see in college. Majority are below 5’6, usually 5’3-5’5 and 120lbs. They have 15-16 inch subhuman frames, recessed jawlines, shit muscle definition, thin as fuck wrists, look androgynous with no dimorphic features except a beard to fraud any type of masculinity they can get. Even if they’re skinny, they still have fat that only accumulates in the stomach.

This one beta cuck I know once tagged along with me to the gym and couldn’t even bench 95lbs 🤣🤣🤣. He struggled to bench 55lbs for 3 before giving up JFL. Foids were out lifting that subhuman cuck 🤡🤡🤡. I’m also faster than all of them, I outran all those cucks in a 100m despite being 70-80lbs heavier.

Take the meatpill. If you’re already a vegetarian/vegan cuck >20 it’s over for you but for all the youngcels that are <16 and lower, get on the meat diet. You aren’t getting enough protein to grow and get strong, you are LITERALLY cucking yourself. This is why every other race is stronger, taller, faster, and gets more bitches.
vegetarians are recessed cucks

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
I am vegetarian and am taller than you and probably mog your body and dentofacial growth.

• +1
Reactions: zura
You’re not special for eating meat btw and milk. > meat

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, zura and gribsufer1
Indian types of diets are the worst since they are not only vegetarian but they are mixed carbs/fats mostly. Seems to be why so many Indians are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Chadelite
Explains why pakis terror cow worshipping Hindu cucks

Respect my curry brother, you have escaped the retarded notion of vegtard mentality. Start losing weight srsly tho (prolly r) cuz high bf cucks us due to estrogen

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness

Goat!? As a European I can’t understand

74* inches
6'2+ is enough to get that tall halo

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
74* inches
6'2+ is enough to get that tall halo
177cm (almost 5ft10) is 50th percentile

6ft1 is top 9%

6ft3 in the UK is top 2%

6ft5 is top 0.4%

6ft5.5 top 0.1%

6ft8 is top 0.01%

A couple of inches determine your life

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Indian types of diets are the worst since they are not only vegetarian but they are mixed carbs/fats mostly. Seems to be why so many Indians are subhuman.
Coupled with arranged marriage + low t study culture = subhumans everywhere

Respect my curry brother, you have escaped the retarded notion of vegtard mentality. Start losing weight srsly tho (prolly r) cuz high bf cucks us due to estrogen
Already down 25lbs since the start of the year, hoping to get down to low 20s/high teens by end of the year 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
You never had mutton? I know euros who eat that all the time
Maybe in Greece and Eastern or Southern Europe. I’m German/Swiss

Coupled with arranged marriage + low t study culture = subhumans everywhere
Unironically why most Indians are subhuman. I don’t think they’re inherently inferior but when 85% of India is protein deficient, arranged marriage fucking up the genetic variation/selection, and retarded studymaxxing culture, it’s no surprise the country is filled with incel level cucks

• +1
Reactions: zura
99 percent of curries I see are skinny fat, it’s genetic

99 percent of curries I see are skinny fat, it’s genetic
In the west? Yeah because 99% of curries who immigrate are skinny fat cucks who only focus on IT or software engineering for 16 hrs a day

• +1
Reactions: zura and autistic_tendencies

HIGH IQ THREAD. Vegetarianism is cuckism. Try incorporating organ meats too like mutton and chicken liver. Ive pretty much gone antivegan and seen insane results. Drink as much milk as you can and eat as much meat and organs and eggs as you can dont listen to these cucks who tell you that you will go to hell for killing innocent animals "MuH MeAt Is SiN" STFU GAY FAGGOT go fuck yourself and get cucked by a 6'2 meat eater chad who will fuck your wife in front of you and raise the chad kid then dickhead vegetarian faggot.

Meat is life
Only sheeps and cows eat grass.
try explaining this to curries JFL youll be bombarded with shitty spiritual faggoty bs

Struggling to bench fkin 55lb (25kg) is brutal man i can bench 25kg dumbbells in each hand for 12 reps and Im 15.