Meetup with @BrahminBoss and @slayer69

D

Deleted member 16275

Anmal Lover
these guys asked me to buy alcohol and cigarettes (today was the first time trying these two) before we met and I didn't even know where i was supposed to go to get these, thank fuck for google maps, so I knew my ass was about to get NTmogged to sui, i was just hoping to survive without getting called out. @slayer69 is the most extroverted human being on the planet

We metup at his studio. I walked in through the door and one of slayer's friends opened the door, i stuttered like a little cuck and asked "I-i'm o-one of [slayer]'s friends, w-we planned to meet up here?", And he was all loud and shit and was like YOOO WASSUPPP BROOO WELCOME TO THE PLACE. He was gl imo. Turned out he was a brahmin mogger @BrahminBoss .

Then a few minutes later, slayer arrived and introduced me to his friends that were there (2 guys and a girl) and I was standing there like an turbo autist. He was literally just asking me how I was and i couldn't answer. During the total convo he must've asked me like 5 times. Fucking everyone was energetic as fuck and talking loud af except the girl, she was just on her phone the whole time (brutal zoomer pill) and I'm just standing in the corner looking down waiting for @BrahminBoss to potentially help me stand out less among these turbo extroverts. Everyone was speaking in an American accent too i was confused asf.
Then a few mins later @BrahminBoss arrived ofc. Nigga was fatter than last time :lul: . Then we checked out the studio, checked looksmax.org
IMG 20230531 174029

And today was the first time trying vodka and cigarettes for the first time. THEY BOTH TASTED LIKE SHIT JFL. I literally spit out the vodka 2 milliseconds after sipping it. I didn't even sip it from the bottle, literally the bottle cap. My mouth down to my chest was fucking burning. And cigarettes were no better, i was coughing all the smoke out after sucking in one.
Then we ordered some food on swiggy, i tried beef for the first time, it was good tbh. We just chilled, ate and talked for the rest. It was a good day.

@Guerrilla @Shieda_Kayn @StrangerDanger @NorthAtlandidMogs @Won't Stop Mewing @Makhachev @ascension @BongMog
@BombayVikings
@VicMackey

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, House Lannister, Looks234 and 22 others
I thought slayer69 was black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
I wish i could meet you guys rn
Mental ward is so full nowadays ugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, ascension and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, House Lannister, Deleted member 15854 and 5 others
I wish I was Indian so bad

coming from a country with a trillion citizens is a huge halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, ReadBooksEveryday, Razeb and 6 others
This can't be real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 15854 and 7 others
I wish I was Indian so bad

coming from a country with a trillion citizens is a huge halo
A huge halo except on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
this is funny asf
are you all indian or what btw?

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 29167
OP's face when he was drinking vodka for the first time was HILARIOUS btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 16275
@BrahminBoss was extremely softspoken by the way. totally unexpected.

OP was basically a turbochadlet trying to autismmaxxx whenever he could but he couldnt hide his true NT self most of the time

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
@BrahminBoss was extremely softspoken by the way. totally unexpected.

OP was basically a turbochadlet trying to autismmaxxx whenever he could but he couldnt hide his true NT self most of the time
NGL alcohol made me more NT

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and ascension
I can't believe im here rotting in the UK while my countrymen in India are having the time of their lives.

I'm hopping on that next Air India flight asap, I'm on my way boys.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Jpg, rand anon and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
Niggas meetup and decide to browse looksmax together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Looks234, Deleted member 15854 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 26823, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
I thought slayer69 was black
He acted so white lmao. I was surprised af when he sent me pics and was curry.

But JFL, I thought he at least lived in America. Didin't know he lived in curryland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and cytoplasm
He acted so white lmao. I was surprised af when he sent me pics and was curry.

But JFL, I thought he at least lived in America. Didin't know he lived in curryland.

Graycel IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
how tf can you not like vodka

try again it, its not supposed to taste like a lemonade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 16275
my folks are from Hyderabad and speak hindi :feelsthink: :feelsthink:
I mean Hyderabad is a muslim heavy city and they speak Urdu a lot there. Urdu is similar to hindi.
also just because they know it doesnt mean they speak it

I know hindi too but i never speak it irl

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and slayer69

Bro it tasted like mouthwash and burned my whole digestive system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

It's an acquired taste, I liked it when I had Vodka and Pepsi the first time I tried it. It's got a very fiery flavour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
We gotta do this in Toronto.

@fjeiru @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
these guys asked me to buy alcohol and cigarettes (today was the first time trying these two) before we met and I didn't even know where i was supposed to go to get these, thank fuck for google maps, so I knew my ass was about to get NTmogged to sui, i was just hoping to survive without getting called out. @slayer69 is the most extroverted human being on the planet

We metup at his studio. I walked in through the door and one of slayer's friends opened the door, i stuttered like a little cuck and asked "I-i'm o-one of [slayer]'s friends, w-we planned to meet up here?", And he was all loud and shit and was like YOOO WASSUPPP BROOO WELCOME TO THE PLACE. He was gl imo. Turned out he was a brahmin mogger @BrahminBoss .

Then a few minutes later, slayer arrived and introduced me to his friends that were there (2 guys and a girl) and I was standing there like an turbo autist. He was literally just asking me how I was and i couldn't answer. During the total convo he must've asked me like 5 times. Fucking everyone was energetic as fuck and talking loud af except the girl, she was just on her phone the whole time (brutal zoomer pill) and I'm just standing in the corner looking down waiting for @BrahminBoss to potentially help me stand out less among these turbo extroverts. Everyone was speaking in an American accent too i was confused asf.
Then a few mins later @BrahminBoss arrived ofc. Nigga was fatter than last time :lul: . Then we checked out the studio, checked looksmax.org
View attachment 2233747

And today was the first time trying vodka and cigarettes for the first time. THEY BOTH TASTED LIKE SHIT JFL. I literally spit out the vodka 2 milliseconds after sipping it. I didn't even sip it from the bottle, literally the bottle cap. My mouth down to my chest was fucking burning. And cigarettes were no better, i was coughing all the smoke out after sucking in one.
Then we ordered some food on swiggy, i tried beef for the first time, it was good tbh. We just chilled, ate and talked for the rest. It was a good day.

@Guerrilla @Shieda_Kayn @StrangerDanger @NorthAtlandidMogs @Won't Stop Mewing @Makhachev @ascension @BongMog
@BombayVikings
@VicMackey

i may come chennai end of this yr :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 16275