[MEGA THREAD] Containing the Blackpill Knowledge

Thing is that average people enjoy healthy average mental health, looks and lifestyle while many people here don't. That's creating a further gap between them and incels that will only exacerbate problems.

@Astrojew if you wanna help someone then do it to who truly needs it. Go to an orphanage and hand out some facepullers with the money you've made off the knowledge you've found on this website or smth.

True to be told: you wouldn't, you just want to be recognised as the little rat that you are. That's why you go teaching how to bring your maxilla forward to a whore with 1000 or biters ready to fuck her ass.

All the lies you've said about your mewing results must have collapsed the neurons in your brain tbh.

I'm not an incel and I don't look bad but I have way too many things in common with people here and I see this coming back at us in the future.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Bluepill society is self-immunizing.

Once blackpill ideas gain too much attention, bluepilled hate groups will demonize lookmaxxers as "toxic masochist’s". Blackpill ideas will be widely criticized and caricatured, then pushed out (or marginalized) of bluepill society.

It’s already started.