MEGAGUIDE TO REDUCE UEE

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
I have seen a lot of threads on this site asking for how to reduce UEE, how to get hooded eyes, etc.

I am going to detail what worked for me and how often to do it. Also first real post so be nice.

This guide will only work if you have deeper set eyes, no hypothyroidism, and minimal fat behind the eye. A pronounced brow ridge is bonus.

The visual effect of hooded eyes or just lower upper eyelid exposure is due to the upper eye orbital having fat right underneath, which covers the upper eyelid.

If you have a pronounced brow ridge, it is even better.
Furthermore, having lower set eye brows can also give the illusion of lesser UEE.

Having a vertically compact eye orbital is also crucial to even progressing with this guide, and having minimal fat behind the eye is even more important.

This guide will be amazing for these people, because their eyes are deeper set and have vertically narrow eye orbital. have a good base. ^^^^

Over for these people. Reducing UEE is NOT POSSIBLE.

Basically, the goal of this guide is to teach you how to produce some fat right underneath the frontal bone.
Lets get started.

Many biologists have hypothesized that Asians and Europeans and are more likely to have hooded eyes because it protects the eyes from cold.

Europeans have also typically have the skull requirements for deeper eyes, which also contributes to them having a higher chance of low UEE.
Many sub-races, such as the Indo-Aryans, have the same skull type.

Using artificial measures, we can actually simulate the same cold temperatures these races evolved in.

Using ICE

Everyday for as long as it takes(took me just ~4 weeks), do the following exercise.

1) Take two cubes of ice, and ample amounts of tissue paper to not completely fuck up your basement you live in.
2) Use one ice cube and press it firmly right underneath your brow ridge and orbital bone.
Looksmaximage2

The yellow area is where you should apply ice. Try to have equal amounts of ice application to both eyes.
It WILL hurt and will be uncomfortable, your eyeballs may feel like they are about to explode, but you are ugly anyway so you might as well face some more pain.

Normal Cold exposure
1)It is crucial you take a cold shower everyday everyday, as hotter temperatures can not only cause swelling in the cheeks, but also swelling in the eyes, causing a) extreme upper eyelid exposure, 2) lose skin in the lower eyelid, making you look retarded.
This is what lose skin in the lower eyelid looks like.

It is easy to see how lose under eyelid skin can make someone look ugly.

2) Exposure to cold climate
If you live in a naturally cold climate, it can be good to try going outside for a few hours a day during the night, to naturally expose your eyes to the cooler weather.

My cousins living hotter climates have higher amounts of UEE, even though we should have relatively same genetics. Though not a proof, all evidence points to people living in colder climates having less UEE and hooded eyes.

The creation of fat underneath the orbitals can also reduce uee
Eyelid Pulling
The fat underneath the orbitals is very soft and malleable. With some constant stress, more fat can be produced and shaped into the ideal form for attractive eyes.

Looksmaximage1

In the image above, there are boxes created that correlate with ideal eyelid pulling locations.
The GREEN area is the closest to the nose, has the least amount of fat, and you will be spending the most time manipulating this area.
The Purple area is right underneath the middle of the orbital bone, albeit a little closer to the nose. Try not to pull this area too much.
The Red area is to be left ALONE

I ALMOST GAVE MYSELF NEGATIVE HOODING BY PULLING EXCESSIVELY IN THE RED AND PURPLE AREAS, DO NOT PULL TOO MUCH IN THESE AREAS.
Procedure
1) Grab the area.
2) Pull OUTWARDS FOR 1 SECOND, THEN PULL DOWN AS VERTICALLY AS YOU CAN, FOR 5-10 SECONDS.
3) Do this rep 25-30 times a day for both eyes.

3:27:70 = Red : Purple : Green

Do this for as many days as it takes, I reduced my UEE within just 2-3 months. Works best if coupled with ICE exposure.

Using Eyelashes
Good eyelashes that curve upwards can reduced UEE.

Eyelash Curling
Curl your eyelashes. A cheap kit is just 10 dollars on Amazon.
Feel too gay to actually curl you eyelashes?
Do them with your own fingers. I do.
1) Swipe up on your eyelashes, and when they are pointing upwards, press directly horizontally for 10 seconds.
2) Repeat on other eye.
3) reverse the process for lower eyelashes as well if they are thick enough.

ENDING NOTES
Yeah so basically I lowered my UEE in 2-3 months with all of the techniques above.
Also, first real guide/post, so let me know if formatting is wrong.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: albanian_chad, darktriadprince, Hamdan and 11 others
Bump.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I remember also seeing a thread about squinting exercises, where a guy basically just shut and closed his eyes as intensely as possible for 15 secs 10 times twice a day and seemed to reduce his uee. Worked a decent bit for me too even though i was inconsistent, so i wanna try and cope with that and see the results till i can get surgey

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, Shkreliii, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
How to reduce UEE: (only works for people with so little UEE it barely counts as a failo)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123, ducktruck, Shkreliii and 12 others
Inb4 some dalits comment "muh so high IQ!!!! high effort!!! pin!!! :soy: :soy: " underneath this shit broscience compilation

• +1
Reactions: inka, Shkreliii, m0ss26 and 7 others
I remember also seeing a thread about squinting exercises, where a guy basically just shut and closed his eyes as intensely as possible for 15 secs 10 times twice a day and seemed to reduce his uee. Worked a decent bit for me too even though i was inconsistent, so i wanna try and cope with that and see the results till i can get surgey
im curious as to if it even changed your eyeshape a little to be more horizontally wide?

• +1
im curious as to if it even changed your eyeshape a little to be more horizontally wide?
honestly not sure. didnt take many before and afters and only really paid attention to my uee cause my general eyeshape was pretty fine

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and synock21
BOTB tier thread, ice hooding has worked so well for me

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and normie tiktoker
This guide will only work if you have deeper set eyes, no hypothyroidism, and minimal fat behind the eye. A pronounced brow ridge is bonus.
Nigga really said "to get hunter eyes you need to already have hunter eyes"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Shkreliii, GuyFromSingapore and 5 others
Nigga really said "to get hunter eyes you need to already have hunter eyes"
This worked really well for me, its about seeing your true potential.

• +1
UEE at the level this is capable of fixing is not really a failo.

I think it’s mostly down to having compact orbitals so the ultimate solution to UEE is, as usual, invasive surgery in the form of supra orbital implants with a drop down to reduce the orbital vertical height.

• +1
bump

• +1
I don’t know.

• +1
This is not a how to get hunter eyes if you already have hunter eyes post and frankly that is a retarded statement.
Thanks for redirecting me here although all the actions listed in the thread, are stuff I've already been doing with much success.
The black woman's picture is a horrid example tho. It is possibly not over for her. Eyebrows do not naturally curve that much, she is subconsciously using muscles of her face to pull it up like that. If she maxxed out her autonomic nervous system and relaxed her facial muscles she might have a chance. I'd personally not use that as an example as it can misinform some people who are normally quite tense and don't know about it. tru cuz my eyes looked like that for years

• +1
what’s this ratio 3:27:70? is it how many times you should do on each part?

• +1
Bookmarked. Great thread.

• Love it
  • +1
what’s this ratio 3:27:70? is it how many times you should do on each part?
yes, if you were to do it 100 times in total, then 3, 27, 70

• +1
ice destroys fat, not create it

• +1
i lo
I have seen a lot of threads on this site asking for how to reduce UEE, how to get hooded eyes, etc.

I am going to detail what worked for me and how often to do it. Also first real post so be nice.

The visual effect of hooded eyes or just lower upper eyelid exposure is due to the upper eye orbital having fat right underneath, which covers the upper eyelid.
View attachment 2479849
Furthermore, having lower set eye brows can also give the illusion of lesser UEE.

Having a vertically compact eye orbital is also crucial to even progressing with this guide, and having minimal fat behind the eye is even more important.

View attachment 2479875View attachment 2479877
This guide will be amazing for these people, because their eyes are deeper set and have vertically narrow eye orbital. have a good base. ^^^^

View attachment 2479880View attachment 2479882

Basically, the goal of this guide is to teach you how to produce some fat right underneath the frontal bone.
Lets get started.

Many biologists have hypothesized that Asians and Europeans and are more likely to have hooded eyes because it protects the eyes from cold.

Europeans have also typically have the skull requirements for deeper eyes, which also contributes to them having a higher chance of low UEE.

Using artificial measures, we can actually simulate the same cold temperatures these races evolved in.

Using ICE

Everyday for as long as it takes(took me just ~4 weeks), do the following exercise.

1) Take two cubes of ice, and ample amounts of tissue paper to not completely fuck up your basement you live in.
2) Use one ice cube and press it firmly right underneath your brow ridge and orbital bone.
View attachment 2480444

The yellow area is where you should apply ice. Try to have equal amounts of ice application to both eyes.
It WILL hurt and will be uncomfortable, your eyeballs may feel like they are about to explode, but you are ugly anyway so you might as well face some more pain.

Normal Cold exposure
1)It is crucial you take a cold shower everyday everyday, as hotter temperatures can not only cause swelling in the cheeks, but also swelling in the eyes, causing a) extreme upper eyelid exposure, 2) lose skin in the lower eyelid, making you look retarded.
View attachment 2480452

If you live in a naturally cold climate, it can be good to try going outside for a few hours a day during the night, to naturally expose your eyes to the cooler weather.

My cousins living hotter climates have higher amounts of UEE, even though we should have relatively same genetics. Though not a proof, all evidence points to people living in colder climates having less UEE and hooded eyes.

Eyelid Pulling
The fat underneath the orbitals is very soft and malleable. With some constant stress, more fat can be produced and shaped into the ideal form for attractive eyes.

View attachment 2480459
In the image above, there are boxes created that correlate with ideal eyelid pulling locations.
The GREEN area is the closest to the nose, has the least amount of fat, and you will be spending the most time manipulating this area.
The Purple area is right underneath the middle of the orbital bone, albeit a little closer to the nose. Try not to pull this area too much.

I ALMOST GAVE MYSELF NEGATIVE HOODING BY PULLING EXCESSIVELY IN THE RED AND PURPLE AREAS, DO NOT PULL TOO MUCH IN THESE AREAS.
Procedure
1) Grab the area.
2) Pull OUTWARDS FOR 1 SECOND, THEN PULL DOWN AS VERTICALLY AS YOU CAN, FOR 5-10 SECONDS.

Do this for as many days as it takes, I reduced my UEE within just 2-3 months. Works best if coupled with ICE exposure.

Using Eyelashes
View attachment 2480466

Eyelash Curling
1) Swipe up on your eyelashes, and when they are pointing upwards, press directly horizontally for 10 seconds.
2) Repeat on other eye.

ENDING NOTES
Yeah so basically I lowered my UEE in 2-3 months with all of the techniques above.
i love you

• +1
i assu

View attachment 2479849

View attachment 2479875View attachment 2479877

View attachment 2479880View attachment 2479882

Lets get started.

Using ICE

View attachment 2480444

Normal Cold exposure
View attachment 2480452

Eyelid Pulling

View attachment 2480459

Procedure
1) Grab the area.

Using Eyelashes
View attachment 2480466

Eyelash Curling
2) Repeat on other eye.

ENDING NOTES
i assume i’ve got horizontally grown orbitals, because I have screclal (fuck the spelling) show but my UEE is very minimal

• +1
i assu

i assume i’ve got horizontally grown orbitals, because I have screclal (fuck the spelling) show but my UEE is very minimal
scleral show is sometimes because of bad under eye support

• +1
Do u think volufiline can fix?

• +1
bump

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
no hate but shit guide
none if the methods you mentionned work, eyelid pulling is stupid and ice hooding is temporary
the only method that works is orbicularis hypertrophy which i personally tested and worked to lower my uee significantly

no hate but shit guide
none if the methods you mentionned work, eyelid pulling is stupid and ice hooding is temporary
the only method that works is orbicularis hypertrophy which i personally tested and worked to lower my uee significantly
How to achieve that hypertrophy?

how do we get 'orbicularis hypertrophy'

UPDATE
After eyelid pulling for 7 months, I have stopped for 3, and I can tell that my eyes are still nice and have very minimal UEE.
I haven't lost or gained weight either.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aroonyneedschange and Deleted member 51098
UPDATE
After eyelid pulling for 7 months, I have stopped for 3, and I can tell that my eyes are still nice and have very minimal UEE.
I haven't lost or gained weight either.
didn't eyelid pulling made your eyelids older? im doing it for 5-6 days now not something bad is happening but im just wondering, also couldn't find how to dm you

didn't eyelid pulling made your eyelids older? im doing it for 5-6 days now not something bad is happening but im just wondering, also couldn't find how to dm you
no it didnt, and you need to click on my name and click start conversation.

no it didnt, and you need to click on my name and click start conversation.
Your rep is a satanic number, also start a conversation with me i wanna see your results