Mental health

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Sounds a bit blue pill but I think a lot of users here are mentally losing it each passing day cuz they spend an unhealthy amount of time on here reading false black pill truths made by trolls. The black pill is real, Looks is everything, friends are fake. Better your life in every aspect not just cosmetically but financially, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually etc. you’re gonna make it yes ONLY if you put in the hard work.

2020 💪💪
Ascend or die trying - GetThatBread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo, CristianT, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
I am blackpilled but my mental is now destroyed due to meditation and a lot of psychédéliques drug during teenager years .

BE AWARE OF MEDITATION., IT FUCKED UP MYSELF I CANT EVEN SLEEP AND REST IN MY BACK PROPERLY

those who say mental health is cope are the ones act tough yet cry under sheets at night

there are tons of ppl who lost their wealth,looks etc due to their mental health not being optimal, but there is no such thing as mental health bc psl autists said so

and there is also the fact that there are tons of gl men who cant slay bc they are autist, mentally down and non neurotypical, everybody knows at least one guy like this.

there are also men who who constantly fuck women and rich but they are not satisfied and dont have joy in their life, even some end up suiciding

but it is cope by psl too how can a chad suicide, he fucks women, right? lol

C1727584d248620e0caafe51de672af0 5c22041b61361f173cb55dc0 De93a259 e20b 425a 81fe c5285fd633fe m

this is turkish actor arda kural, as you can see he is literally dicapriolite, some might even argue he mogs him. he was one of top actors of his time, had money and probably had hordes of women on his dick.

yet he was mentally unstable, was under severe depression that even ended up schizophrenia, him now :
Arda kural sli

mental health is a thing boyz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 2846, Over and 4 others
those who say mental health is cope are the ones act tough yet cry under sheets at night

there are tons of ppl who lost their wealth,looks etc due to their mental health not being optimal, but there is no such thing as mental health bc psl autists said so

and there is also the fact that there are tons of gl men who cant slay bc they are autist, mentally down and non neurotypical, everybody knows at least one guy like this.

there are also men who who constantly fuck women and rich but they are not satisfied and dont have joy in their life, even some end up suiciding

but it is cope by psl too how can a chad suicide, he fucks women, right? lol

View attachment 218249 View attachment 218250View attachment 218251

this is turkish actor arda kural, as you can see he is literally dicapriolite, some might even argue he mogs him. he was one of top actors of his time, had money and probably had hordes of women on his dick.

yet he was mentally unstable, was under severe depression that even ended up schizophrenia, him now :
View attachment 218254
View attachment 218255

mental health is a thing boyz
jesus looks like a COMPLETE different person

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and nastynas
mental health is gigacope, I am not an incel because im mentally ill ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND

• WTF
Reactions: HighTGymcel
jesus looks like a COMPLETE different person
yeah his situation was that bad there were times he was broke af living on streets due to his depression, like even normal ppl reported seeing him on streets just walking around or sleeping on pavement or parks like a homeless dude

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
yeah his situation was that bad there were times he was broke af living on streets due to his depression, like even normal ppl reported seeing him on streets just walking around or sleeping on pavement or parks like a homeless dude
poor guy

Daily reminder @nastynas is a 6'2 white chad with colored eyes and cant even remember his slay count when he is LITERALLY autistic. Dont listen to a single word this gaslighting chad says. Mental health is a dead meme.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 2846, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
I am blackpilled but my mental is now destroyed due to meditation and a lot of psychédéliques drug during teenager years .

BE AWARE OF MEDITATION., IT FUCKED UP MYSELF I CANT EVEN SLEEP AND REST IN MY BACK PROPERLY
what kind of meditation did you do?
normally meditation is good for you.

• +1
Reactions: Memeito
mental health comes from looks.

Ngl I can't even leave my house these days because I feel so bad. Every time I look in the mirror I feel like I'm not gonna make it (ascension). Idk how to motive myself anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
neurotransmitters are very important, almost as important as looks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo