[Mental Masturbation] Can Bitcoin Reach 1 Million Per Coin Within a Decade? Can....

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
Ethereum reach $100,000 by then?

What about XRP? Could it hit $100 per coin by that same time frame?

It's Friday night and I'm bored at home. Dreaming of the day I can buy my mansion and 2 vehicles (Benz S550 sedan and Jeep Grand Wagoneer L).

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I guess not :feelscry:💩

only if you listen to subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Crypto is over

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Keep coping cryptocels

For Bitcoin to reach £1m then all other fiat currencies would have to collapse basically. Yes your bitcoin will be worth 1m but that 1m won't buy you shit in the real world.

For Bitcoin to reach £1m then all other fiat currencies would have to collapse basically. Yes your bitcoin will be worth 1m but that 1m won't buy you shit in the real world.
I suspected this for a long time. No way are cryptocurrencies--which everyone and their mother has now heard about--going to go up exponentially at this point. If they do, then something fundamentally wrong will have happened to the financial system, and inflation will ensure that a 1 million BTC will not have much purchasing power.

Cryptocurrencies only went up exponentially when most people had not yet heard about them. That would be back before 2017. That's when you could have gotten rich with just a $1,000 investment.

The great irony of investing is that, the more people are talking about an asset, the less likely you are to be able to greatly profit from it. Fortunes are not made when you have company, but when you are alone, flying under the radar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258
I suspected this for a long time. No way are cryptocurrencies--which everyone and their mother has now heard about--going to go up exponentially at this point. If they do, then something fundamentally wrong will have happened to the financial system, and inflation will ensure that a 1 million BTC will not have much purchasing power.

Cryptocurrencies only went up exponentially when most people had not yet heard about them. That would be back before 2017. That's when you could have gotten rich with just a $1,000 investment.

The great irony of investing is that, the more people are talking about an asset, the less likely you are to be able to greatly profit from it. Fortunes are not made when you have company, but when you are alone, flying under the radar.

Well yes, Bitcoin won't rise exponentially, but the other crypto projects involved in DeFi, Web3, Privacy and other Blockchain technology will still be the asset class with the most gains over the next few decades. If you buy good altcoins, you can still get rich off of crypto with $1,000.

That's true about Bitcoin and to an extent Ethereum, but the average person has next to 0 knowledge of the different sectors in crypto like the ones I mentioned above, or how Blockchain tech can revolutionise enterprises and businesses. We were late to bitcoin but we're extremely early with altcoins.