[Sperg Thread] I Wanna Be James Bond Dammit!!!!!

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
That's right! I want to be born with every genetic advantage conceivable!!

For starters, I want to grow to be 6'4" tall, and have big, thick, broad bones. My dick will be seven inches long, with lots of girth. That'll be plenty, without it being freaky and causing inconvenience.

I also want long arms and legs, which will make me look lithe and limber, in addition to coming in handy when fighting my enemies. Oh, and don't forget big hands too, so I can embrace Stacies and make them feel safe.

I want a gigantic frame, broad shoulders and a naturally lean physique. And lots of muscle mass, please. I want to appear as though I constantly work out, even when I spend months on end at leisure and exercise nothing but my jaws at Michelin-rated restaurants. One look at me, and thugs everywhere will cower in fear!

Also, make sure that I'm hyper-neurotypical, and naturally smooth and charismatic, with nary a hint of "anxiety" or "Asperger's". I want to be the type of guy who can work a room, like a pro, charming the ladies and being respected by the men. It won't hurt if I'm envied too.

Needless to say, I want to be a gigachad, with a perennially chiseled face. No bloating, please, no matter what I eat! Whomever designs me prior to conception, make sure you don't forget this!!

I'll also take an order of brown hair, with subtle highlights, and blue or light green eyes-- the kind of eyes that people lust over.

Make me smart, but not too smart (like an autist). An I.Q. in the range of 125-135 will do me nicely, thank you.

No predispositions for diseases or disorders of any kind. And no annoying "allergies" or "intolerances" to anything. I'm bulletproof. Remember that. And, kindly ensure that I have good genes for aging gracefully, too. I want to enjoy a long, youthful life.

I want to be born brave, able to face anything. Nothing will be able to shake me. I will have acute instincts and superior performance, whenever a challenge or crisis comes up. I'll be sharp-witted too, and will always have the perfect answer in any occasion, so I'll have optimal physical and verbal skills.

Lastly--do I need to mention this?-- I will be a slayer, and will have a large social circle. I will be loved, admired and respected everywhere I go. I will receive constant invitations to parties, trips and social gatherings, so many, in fact, that I can't handle them all and am forced to turn down some.

Now that the essentials are out of the way, let's move on to my materialistic wishes. Ready? Hang on.

This will be my humble abode, a sprawling 7000+ square-foot modern mansion, perched on a precipice, overlooking the city. It resembles a villain's hideout, with its sleek, bunker-like appearance. I love it:

When I wake up in the morning, I want to be greeted by these spectacular panoramic views from my balcony:

....... And take a dip in my in-ground pool, before showering and kicking off my day of fun and leisure (you didn't actually think I worked, did you?):

I will own two vehicles, a luxurious Mercedes-Benz S550 sedan for everyday driving (Rolls Royce is too ostentatious):

...... and a beautiful Jeep Grand Wagoneer L for utility and long-distance trips with my girl, or with friends:

What the heck, let's throw in a hot Italian motorcycle too, for some adrenaline:

Speaking of girls, did I mention that I will be slaying regularly, with little to no effort? That's right, dammit! No need for "game" or other such nonsense. And no need for "surgery", either, as I will already be perfect. I will bring out women's inner slut (you don't have to dig too deep when you're a gigachad), and they will make it easy for me to fuck them. The fact that they get to spend time with me and partake in my fabulous lifestyle will be just a bonus for them. Oh, and despite these chicks being some of the hottest on earth, I will be treated like the prize. I will have them at my beck and call, wrapped around my finger. I'll have such a steady supply of pussy that I'll be gorging myself with it. It'll be so abundant that I'll have to actually turn down the Beckies and even the lower-tier Stacies.

I'll always be traveling to exotic, far-flung destinations around the world, either by myself, with girls, or with friends, and flying first class on some of the best airlines. Cost is no object:

I'll be staying at some of the fanciest hotel suites and visiting the most ethereal places on earth:

I'll hit up the world's best premium all-you-can eat buffets. There's just something seductive about being able to directly pig out on unlimited quantities of high-quality food, without a waiter acting as a middleman:

On my solo trips to Asia, I would occasionally hit up the high end strip clubs and barfine a bunch of the hottest women for an all-night orgie. Again, cost is no object, but the difference will be that these girls would actually enjoy having sex with me (I'm a gigachad, remember?):

As a counterbalance to all the hedonistic sex, I would sometimes have a 'girlfriend experience' with someone I'm particularly fond of:

My life would be a perpetual adventure. One week I may be on a safari in Tanzania, or scaling Mt. Aconcagua in Argentina, or parasailing in Brazil. Another week, I may be deep-sea diving in Belize, or skiing in Zermatt, Switzerland, or taking it easy and shopping in Monaco with my lady. My lifestyle would mog even the vast majority of women's.

When I'd finally fly back home to my mansion on the hill for some rest and recreation, I would call a professional masseuse to visit my home and loosen up my muscles for a couple of hours.

After feeling renewed, I'd relax by myself on my balcony, sipping Cognac and puffing on a Cuban cigar. I'd gaze down at the street, hundreds of feet below me, where cars are scrambling to get to work, trucks are making deliveries, and yellow buses are ferrying kids to school. I'd pity those poor souls down there having to struggle and fight traffic every day on their way to work, while I get to live my greatest life ever.

Ah, yes. Life would be so much sweeter, if I was a rich gigachad. No more wage slaving; no more struggling to get pussy; no more nasty attitude from people because I'm not tall and good-looking. No more bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Kroker, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
Modern mansions are so fucking ugly

Stopped reading around then

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 14262
thanks for letting us know it was a sperg thread
not many people bother to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
sounds boring af tbh

What would you add to this to make it more exciting?
reaching human perfection (or as close as possible), how pre-modern humans were designed to be (less variation within species), through a carefully considered grand strategy

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
reaching human perfection (or as close as possible), how pre-modern humans were designed to be (less variation within species), through a carefully considered grand strategy
Agree, but I was trying to be somewhat realistic and relatable in my thread. Going too over the top would've made it like a sci-fi fantasy, rather than an attainable reality.

Agree, but I was trying to be somewhat realistic and relatable in my thread. Going too over the top would've made it like a sci-fi fantasy, rather than an attainable reality.
sounded pretty unattainable too me. I can think of 1 person who fits some of those boxes and thats Dolph Lundrugen, 6'5 with the looks of demi-god and frame of one too but most importantly (too complete the package) 160-iq , but apart from that I can't think of any.

Thats why my goal is a more reasonable one. Too get back too the biological "blueprint" of what man was meant to be, before civilisation took it away from us. If you combine our original biology with the advancements in thought and understanding of the world, the world is yours

• +1
Reactions: LaIcriday
This lifestyle would get so boring after a few years. I need to be everything listed above but still have a purpose, a mission in life. I need to conquer the world and write history. I need to leave a legacy behind so that my name will be known even in millenia after my death. My name needs to be written in the history books next to alexander the great, julius caeser and more great generals and conquerers. However, I would always take a break once in a while and do the things mentioned in the OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, LampPostPrime and Part-Time Chad
This lifestyle would get so boring after a few years. I need to be everything listed above but still have a purpose, a mission in life. I need to conquer the world and write history. I need to leave a legacy behind so that my name will be known even in millenia after my death. My name needs to be written in the history books next to alexander the great, julius caeser and more great generals and conquerers. However, I would always take a break once in a while and do the things mentioned in the OP
Yes, no doubt. In fact, I didn't go far enough in my thread. I should've included my passions and ultimate purpose for living in detail, but I felt that it would make the thread a bit cumbersome to read. Guess I underestimated the readers.

• +1
Reactions: LaIcriday
sounded pretty unattainable too me. I can think of 1 person who fits some of those boxes and thats Dolph Lundrugen, 6'5 with the looks of demi-god and frame of one too but most importantly (too complete the package) 160-iq , but apart from that I can't think of any.

Thats why my goal is a more reasonable one. Too get back too the biological "blueprint" of what man was meant to be, before civilisation took it away from us. If you combine our original biology with the advancements in thought and understanding of the world, the world is yours
Someone as genetically and financially as fortunate as I described would quite literally be one in 10 million men. But it's still within the realm of possibility. There are guys like this actually living right now, enjoying all the goodies that I outlined and then some. It's painful to think about.

Someone as genetically and financially as fortunate as I described would quite literally be one in 10 million men. But it's still within the realm of possibility. There are guys like this actually living right now, enjoying all the goodies that I outlined and then some. It's painful to think about.
almost noone is content with what they have. The "ideal" you outlined can't appreciate what they have as its their norm, its literally impossible unless you were in a permanent state of mindfulness (enlightenment), it would lose colour extremely quickl;y.

This presents two options, you either find joy out pure hedonism (lots of people born rich and wealthy do this) but, for the same reasons mentioned earlier, this will lose all TRUE pleasure soon unless you endlessesly increase stimulation with harder and harder sources (drugs, fetishes, money) but for most this will lead to ruin in one way or another. The second option is that you find joy in progress rather than absolute position, this is a much healthier way of living as literally only one person can be at the top of any one area at any time hence why feeling bad due to comparison is literally pointless. The only situation in which it would make sense is if that single area was ALL you cared about in life, but if this is the case the ideal you explained above would be impossible as that character is well rounded.

So the fact that getting satisfaction, from your own experience of your progress, is the most logical and satisfying for almost everyone (based on personality rather objective position) actually makes it matter less where you are and instead how far you've gone and the rate at which you're going.

Obviously some OBJECTIVE real standards need to be met, but in the case of lookism I seriously think a HTN all rounded person would get almost as much real satisfaction as a natural giga chad. As they have always been giga chad.

Now there are obviously cases that are different. Ascnesion is one. If a HTN ascended to giga chad they would be likely overwhelmed by the quality of increase in their life, as it would contrast to the life theyve lived before. However this situation is almost impossible.

TDLR in my opinion the "perfect" life is one if which a person ascends, in all areas, through the stages across their life (obviously not in extremes), and so reaps the most reward for the satisfaction of improvement, that is much stronger a feeling than the satisfaction of hedonism. MTN ascneding to chad would be ideal for example.

Its also worth mentioning that drive primarily comes from need. There is a reason why the majority of the most influentiual ppl in history have been below average looks.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Part-Time Chad