Method to start altercations with strangers in public

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Some of you may have seen my thread yesterday about my ambition to wage war against 5'8 males
The reason being that they are tall enough whereby I am competing with them for the same foids even though I dislike the fact I have to do so
I also stated how I can lower this to 5'6 males when it comes to chavs and ehtnics
So basically I am going to be starting shit with random 5'6-5'8 males I encounter in public if I see them walking with a foid

Here is my current plan:
"You could do with lifting some weights"
(response)
"The girl is nearly bigger than you haha, what height are you?"
(response)
"And what height are you"(asking the girl)
(response)
"You're definitely lying mate, there's no way there's an x inch difference there, you're practicaly the same height"
(response)
*Put my hand just above his head and hover it there*
"You're a fun sized fella haha"
"Do you like a fun sized fella then" (asking the girl)
(response)
"It must be great having a fun sized fella who can protect you, he doesn't even do shit when he's getting clowned right in front of you"
(manlet begins to get aggressive)
"Chill out before your battery runs out mate, you're jumping around like an energizer bunny"
(manlet rage escalates)
"If you're going to talk shit to me then fight me, dont be a fucking coward midget who's all talk and wont do shit"
(more mouthing off from the manlet until he snaps and makes the first attempt at physical contact then I knock him clean out in front of his foid)
(she most likely attends to him due to being a brainwashed manlet fucker but I then tell her the ways in which he is a subhuman and deserved to get knocked out for not being able to handle a joke and trying to get aggressive with me then she starts agreeing with me)

I have nothing against modest manlets, this is just for arrogant NT manlet fucks, chavs and ethnics

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, lebronjames23, mid and 13 others
You just aren't going to do this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksOrDeath, qwertynineofive and 3 others
didn't 5'9" @forevergymcelling put you to sleep?

• JFL
Reactions: mid and Manletmachine
100% do this

Please record it too, press play and put your phone in your pocket. Would be the greatest thread on this site :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Sanguinius, Sprinkles and 2 others
How to get killed

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
manlets carry guns on them dude

i know this cause I’m one myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons and the BULL
100% do this

Please record it too, press play and put your phone in your pocket. Would be the greatest thread on this site :lul:
I am on the verge of snapping and just a bus ticket and a bottle of vodka away from doing this

Like how this ethnic tries size up a white twink with his "how tall are you" interaction starter
I'm going to be doing the same but the ethnic manlet wont be walking by the end of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and forevergymcelling
Meanwhile 5’8 chads are pumping their girls full of cum while you say dream about an incel revenge fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Some of you may have seen my thread yesterday about my ambition to wage war against 5'8 males
The reason being that they are tall enough whereby I am competing with them for the same foids even though I dislike the fact I have to do so
I also stated how I can lower this to 5'6 males when it comes to chavs and ehtnics
So basically I am going to be starting shit with random 5'6-5'8 males I encounter in public if I see them walking with a foid

Here is my current plan:
"You could do with lifting some weights"
(response)
"The girl is nearly bigger than you haha, what height are you?"
(response)
"And what height are you"(asking the girl)
(response)
"You're definitely lying mate, there's no way there's an x inch difference there, you're practicaly the same height"
(response)
*Put my hand just above his head and hover it there*
"You're a fun sized fella haha"
"Do you like a fun sized fella then" (asking the girl)
(response)
"It must be great having a fun sized fella who can protect you, he doesn't even do shit when he's getting clowned right in front of you"
(manlet begins to get aggressive)
"Chill out before your battery runs out mate, you're jumping around like an energizer bunny"
(manlet rage escalates)
"If you're going to talk shit to me then fight me, dont be a fucking coward midget who's all talk and wont do shit"
(more mouthing off from the manlet until he snaps and makes the first attempt at physical contact then I knock him clean out in front of his foid)
(she most likely attends to him due to being a brainwashed manlet fucker but I then tell her the ways in which he is a subhuman and deserved to get knocked out for not being able to handle a joke and trying to get aggressive with me then she starts agreeing with me)

I have nothing against modest manlets, this is just for arrogant NT manlet fucks, chavs and ethnics
makes me wish i had your height as im really starting to hate NTmaxxed cocky manlets

didn't 5'9" @forevergymcelling put you to sleep?
We didn't fight properly, it was a combination of fucking around and @6ft4 's drunken aspieness after being rejected jfl, but it was a black eye not KO

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Let's be honest you won't do shit. It's just one of your numerous autistic fantasies after being cucked by a manlet probably a chav or an Indian.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Manletmachine
Why do you feel the need to do this? I'm also 6'4 and I just enjoy walking past them with a little smirk on my face, always does the trick. Also if you wanna do shit like this you really gotta commit to it like I did here:

Let's be honest you won't do shit. It's just one of your numerous autistic fantasies after being cucked by a manlet probably a chav or an Indian.
I bullied a random sand subhuman on the street after a night out the last time I lived in a city
I was throwing the whole PSL book of insults at him and he crossed the street pretending to be talking to someone on the phone as if he was getting backup
I did this while being no more than a 3 minute walk away from a slum inhabited by sand subs.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Akhi and Big White Cuck
I bullied a random sand subhuman on the street after a night out the last time I lived in a city
I was throwing the whole PSL book of insults at him and he crossed the street pretending to be talking to someone on the phone as if he was getting backup
I did this while being no more than a 3 minute walk away from a slum inhabited by sand subs.
Matt damon laughing out loud hysterically

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
does op hate sandniggers in general?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
mf chad

• +1
Reactions: matthewpham2018
blud thinks he's playing red dead 2 💀

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath