Methylated dht

remy

remy

Leg lengthening + cock extending to chadhood
Any dicklets in here taken proviron (methylated dht) and made it into a cream with dsmo and had any growth factor success? If so also link underground labs that sell dsmo cheap because it’s literal god tier chemical it makes it so your skin can absorb molecules larger than 500 daltons

bhai just buy some Andractim. proviron probably wont do much and Andractim has been proven to makr your dick bigger. do an HCG cycle too

bhai just buy some Andractim. proviron probably wont do much and Andractim has been proven to makr your dick bigger. do an HCG cycle too
Where the fuck do you buy REAL andractim? It’s off the market the only compound pharmacy that was selling it was some place in greece that is no longer available.

Where the fuck do you buy REAL andractim? It’s off the market the only compound pharmacy that was selling it was some place in greece that is no longer available.
Idk im a thirdworldcel i just give the pharmacist 10 usd and he slides it otc. undrground andractim will probably have similar results just apply more. if you dont wanna risk it pin HCG its also used in micropenis treatment and has great reslts

Where the fuck do you buy REAL andractim? It’s off the market the only compound pharmacy that was selling it was some place in greece that is so longer available.
Idk im a thirdworldcel i just give the pharmacist 10 usd and he slides it otc. undrground andractim will probably have similar results just apply more. if you dont wanna risk it pin HCG its also used in micropenis treatment and has great reslts
its kinda nigger and you are gambling on a chinese chemical factory not mislabeling the cyanide powder as andractim, I might have to make my own solution cus finding this shit legit in usa is next to impossible.

its kinda nigger and you are gambling on a chinese chemical factory not mislabeling the cyanide powder as andractim, I might have to make my own solution cus finding this shit legit in usa is next to impossible.
just pin hcg