MEWING GUIDE (DETAILED)

@Salludon hard mewed for 2 years at 21 (i guess?). Apart from that there's a scientifically backed theory that chewing reshapes your bones which could have lead to his facial transformation. He didn't had any surgeries for sure but can't say anything about fillers.
u believe his results were legit? i doubt it. Mike mew has yet to show any results in late teens or early adults, but keeps insisting 25 is the age where it's over. I disagree so much with him bc he just lacks evidence.
I dont deny mewing. I think mewing is most of what makes a face attractive but the tropic premise as only beens shown to be true for when u r young, as shown by the amazing results that mike mew achieves with children

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6723
Only thing I disagree with is breathing through your nose during exercise. If you are power walking or something that's fine, but if you are doing like HIIT cardio I don't care if you have God's airway you can't breath only through your nose.

Mewing works well if you're under 25, takes much longer if you're past that, unfortunately most of this site are 33yo virgins

@Salludon hard mewed for 2 years at 21 (i guess?). Apart from that there's a scientifically backed theory that chewing reshapes your bones which could have lead to his facial transformation. He didn't had any surgeries for sure but can't say anything about fillers.

My fWHR improved by 0.10 as an adult over 25. My PD also increased optometrist confirmed

Only thing I disagree with is breathing through your nose during exercise. If you are power walking or something that's fine, but if you are doing like HIIT cardio I don't care if you have God's airway you can't breath only through your nose.
From what I've heard, breathing through your nose will become easier and more effective as you breathe more through your nose. I can fap for 30 minutes without feeling the need of breathing through my mouth at all. Becomes more effective the more you do it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chintuck22
Mewing works well if you're under 25, takes much longer if you're past that, unfortunately most of this site are 33yo virgins
most of this site are teen low-tier normies not adults.

• Love it
  • +1
but still logic over authority
your braces only hold your teeth
Hasn't Mike Mew also said braces affect your bones? From what I know braces directly affect the teeth but has an indirect affect on the bones. Braces focus on teeth but ignore the bones, but just because it ignores the bones doesn't mean there is no effect to the bones. That of course depends on the braces if it pushes outwards or inwards. Also I think if you move the teeth inward with braces it would create less space for the tongue, am I right? If the braces push inwards, creating less space for the tongue, whole tongue not being able to fit against the palate, then you wouldn't be able to mew properly, which is why I think the instagram post is right. This is of course assuming if all I said was right.

• Love it
  • +1
From what I've heard, breathing through your nose will become easier and more effective as you breathe more through your nose. I can fap for 30 minutes without feeling the need of breathing through my mouth at all. Becomes more effective the more you do it.

JFL if fapping exceeds your nose breathing limit

JFL if fapping exceeds your nose breathing limit
I dont work out so my fapping session (30 minutes) get my triceps and shoulders very sore. When I did a workout it was more or less the same intensity of my average fapping session. Nose breathing will improve your endurance, from my experience and youtube videos.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Toth's thot and Chintuck22
bumo

• Love it
  • +1
I appreciate this thread should be in best of the best
But still I think mewing would be only visibly effective when genetic engineers will know how to change bone metabolism. In that case it would be succesful
just bring bones to melting point theory

bump. Mods please move this to best of the best if it's worthy, thank you.

• Love it
  • +1
Hasn't Mike Mew also said braces affect your bones? From what I know braces directly affect the teeth but has an indirect affect on the bones. Braces focus on teeth but ignore the bones, but just because it ignores the bones doesn't mean there is no effect to the bones. That of course depends on the braces if it pushes outwards or inwards. Also I think if you move the teeth inward with braces it would create less space for the tongue, am I right? If the braces push inwards, creating less space for the tongue, whole tongue not being able to fit against the palate, then you wouldn't be able to mew properly, which is why I think the instagram post is right. This is of course assuming if all I said was right.
Actually the only braces that pushes teeth inwards are damon braces
Regular braces might even make your arch wider.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6723 and Patrick Baitman
Actually the only braces that pushes teeth inwards are damon braces
Regular braces might even make your arch wider.
Thats why I said it depends on the direction of the braces. Damon braces are still braces, so I'm still right. But anyway, thank you for telling me about damon braces.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and goat2x
@Proex yo i got an interesting thing for you

We’ve gone full circle

just a guide. didn't claim it works.
Ngl I Unironically been Mewing/correctly swallowing and open mouth chewing for almost 3 years now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6723
Ngl I Unironically been Mewing/correctly swallowing and open mouth chewing for almost 3 years now
kinda random but how did u think of ur username? just pressed random letters?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6403
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Julius, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Solid thread bud :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
very detailed mew thread tbh

shame it is a cope ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6723
or this
undefined
@thesexiestboulalive I'm talking about this. I've always heard the back of the tongue should be suctioned against the palate when mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6423
@thesexiestboulalive I'm talking about this. I've always heard the back of the tongue should be suctioned against the palate when mewing.
its the suction you feel while you are swallowing something, just keep the suction, and if ur ipd is too narrow you wont be able to breathe with the posterior third engaged

• +1
damn mewing is getting famous. Saw 7 tiktoks about mewing just the past 4 hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and RoundHouse
damn mewing is getting famous. Saw 7 tiktoks about mewing just the past 4 hours
Famous? This shit has been dragged by all Youtube male vloggers for ages

Famous? This shit has been dragged by all Youtube male vloggers for ages
I know but I im seeing it getting more famous now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22, RoundHouse and 1 other person
I know but I im seeing it getting more famous now.
Well, it is, but in case of social networks, this is just milking one thing to the max (like haircut maxxing 5-6 ago) not taking account that evidence is still mixed.

• +1
down with the cope

• WTF
It's getting famous because dumbasses like Brett Maverick and AstoEstrogen. No one wants to watch Astro so he has to blackpill normies with mewing and other things he sees here.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6723
love u proex

• Love it
mewing will push my hair follicles out.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6723
can't believe a 13 yo wrote all this

• JFL
can't believe a 13 yo wrote all this
jfl bro. I've been taught english since I was born. I mean its an official language of my country.

Plus I also have this, idk what it is, but I've always seen myself as superior to everyone in terms of fluid intelligence. So like if u give me enough time and knowledge shit I'll be able to do it.

Took me like 4 hours to make, kinda easy since I've known mewing since 2017.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, magnificentcel and Deleted member 9048
jfl bro. I've been taught english since I was born. I mean its an official language of my country.

Plus I also have this, idk what it is, but I've always seen myself as superior to everyone in terms of fluid intelligence. So like if u give me enough time and knowledge shit I'll be able to do it.

Took me like 4 hours to make, kinda easy since I've known mewing since 2017.

Fuck so 11 yos nowadays know how to mew too

QONVIyz

Imagine going to the Philippines and see a bunch of teenage gandys running around

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, magnificentcel, Celexawer and 2 others
just mew bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6723
damn its at best of the best now

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and goat2x
:chad: Chadex

• Love it