mewing has gone way too far and forum has gone to shit; private the forum

capybara

capybara

Hentai
1) Any trending thread on mewing looks like this
IMG 8703

its all fucking greycels who joined the forum just for mewing

2) People irl wont shut the fuck up about mewing. I’m in school and I hear NT kids talking about mewing every 30 minutes, even the popular kids. SHUT THE FUCK UP

forum has actually gone to shit. And what angers me the most is the mtn+ greycels with no trouble getting sex who go to the ratings and botb section, get hundreds of dollars worth of information for free to get to htn+, and then just dip. I think this forum
is helping good looking people far more than its helping ugly people now

3) The fake doxxing and fake beef to farm jfl reacts

tagging jews @Squirtle @Gengar private the forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fagtard, anarchy, Detective and 8 others
Jfl let these faggots waste their time with this fantasy meanwhile they don’t bring attention to the real looksmax

Better to let these faggots keep their tounge in some position like they’re 6 and it’s gonna work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fagtard, Deleted member 58285, scrunchables and 3 others
Jfl let these faggots waste their time with this fantasy meanwhile they don’t bring attention to the real looksmax

Better to let these faggots keep their tounge in some position like they’re 6 and it’s gonna work
girl in avi?

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
Agreed 😔

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
ratings and botb section, get hundreds of dollars worth of information for free to get to htn+, and then just dip.
:feelskek::feelskek: another botb shill, i genuinely dont understand why do you think water and some obscure surgeries like obo that no one will ever get is some magical knowledge. The most valuable information is on completly random threads with 3 reacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, redmaxx and capybara
who cares its all genetics combined with surgeries anyways

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress