Mewing is NOT cope

princeofpeace

princeofpeace

Bronze
To say mewing is cope is ridiculous. Ever since I can remember I’ve had an uneven jaw. My right side of my jaw has a 1/2 - 2/5cm gap between my teeth when the left side is resting closed. When I’m mewing I can feel the distance closing. 4 days hard mewing 10 mins + casual mewing through out the day when I can the gap has almost completely gone away. It’s insane. I’ve known about mewing for a really long time (think I learned in 2019) and struggled to do it right because when I mew properly my back tongue blocks me from breathing. That’s why I started interval hard mewing 10 mins with breaths in between since 6 days ago and now I notice I’m able to breathe easier with my tongue putting more pressure as I keep doing this. If you haven’t got results from mewing you’re either doing it wrong or you already have good facial growth. I suspect mewing for 6 months to 1 year is going to have significant change to my face at this rate.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
Idk why ppl even care about complaining about something so easy to do

idrc if it’s cope or not it’s so easy I do it anyway. Worst case I end up with correct posture and improved breathing

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rooman, midlatinocel and 3 others

idrc if it’s cope or not it’s so easy I do it anyway. Worst case I end up with correct posture and improved breathing
I ask w respect but do you have some Philippines VA sitting on this forum all day or is it just you always online Fr

I checked my notifications to see and was expecting you to be the first reply before I saw so, my account is only a few days old

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I ask w respect but do you have some Philippines VA sitting on this forum all day or is it just you always online Fr

I checked my notifications to see and was expecting you to be the first reply before I saw so, my account is only a few days old
I always leave a tab open the whole day and every second I’m not doing anything important I post here

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace

it has downsides, in a non ideal palate (almost all) the tongue ends up touching the teeth, and thats not ideal

200.gif