Mewing is starting to pay off

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
IMG 20191029 191530 627

I really need to mew more , harder

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
no its because you were born with that lower third

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Vitruvian
looks good. keep it up bro

chin tuck hard mew is harder than u think but it will pay off. keep working diligently boyo.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
No bro , i was a mouthbreather for yearsss due to genetic complication
Mewing save me ded srs

Thx buddy boyox
I can confirm mewing widened my lower third and palate by a shit ton, along with chewing.

Started mewing at 16, now 18 and I look completely different, way more dom

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Over
What direction do you push when you swallow? Forward, up, or up and forward? This is my problem, I can generate a ton of force when swallowing if I brace my tongue against the steep slope and push forward but I don't know if I'm supposed to do that.

Also are you hard mewing? I only swallow with a lot of force, and soft mew when not swallowing.

If I saw you walking behind me in that jacket at night, I'd start running.

• JFL
Reactions: theanonymousone
What direction do you push when you swallow? Forward, up, or up and forward? This is my problem, I can generate a ton of force when swallowing if I brace my tongue against the steep slope and push forward but I don't know if I'm supposed to do that.

Also are you hard mewing? I only swallow with a lot of force, and soft mew when not swallowing.

I think swallow is bullshit
In a day you swallow for like 10m max and like 30m of chewing
You have like 23hrs to mew as hard as possible bro
No i dont hard mew but i just try to mew normally , its hard for me cause of genetic nose problems

• +1
I can confirm mewing widened my lower third and palate by a shit ton, along with chewing.

Mewing made my face wider but more rounded which gives me a bloated look......

• Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • Hmm...
I got more lateral zygo projection, combined with temporal muscle hypertrophy from chewing
Hmmm that's weird though. Mewing widened my zygos aswell, but temporali hypertrophy didn't have much of an impact On my looks. And I've been chewing gums for like 1h a day

If I saw you walking behind me in that jacket at night, I'd start running.

Legit . Deep down in my soul i want to kill .

Last edited:
I think swallow is bullshit
In a day you swallow for like 10m max and like 30m of chewing
You have like 23hrs to mew as hard as possible bro
No i dont hard mew but i just try to mew normally , its hard for me cause of genetic nose problems

Thanks

Honestly I would love to hard mew except I'm very worried that if I don't do it right, it could mess up my face. When I swallow at least I can be a little more sure that I'm doing it right.

Legit . Deep down on my soul i want to kill .
Thanks

Honestly I would love to hard mew except I'm very worried that if I don't do it right, it could mess up my face. When I swallow at least I can be a little more sure that I'm doing it right.

Jfl.bro just put your tongue on your palate the closest to the teeth , apply pressure ahap and that it

• +1
Mewing made my face wider but more rounded which gives me a bloated look......
yes, it increased my fwhr and mandible, and my face isn't even done growing yet.

Jfl.bro just put your tongue on your palate the closest to the teeth , apply pressure ahap and that it

lol yeah but I have some specific issues, like if I put my teeth together or almost together, my lower jaw looks recessed, but if I relax my jaws I look normal, but then my top and bottom front teeth are like pointing at each other and I have to pull my jaw back if I want to close my teeth together like you're supposed to I guess.

Also I can't fit my tongue 100% on my palate without touching my teeth so I have to just do the best I can to widen it.

And I feel like if you somehow end up applying a lot of pressure in the front (just behind the front teeth, before the slope) instead of evenly on accident, it seems like you could actually cause recession, no? Wouldn't your maxilla rotate the wrong way? It would almost be like you're pushing it backwards?

This probably wasn’t due to mewing but to natural jaw growth, the same thing happened to me between 16 and 18 (also got a much wider chin) and I didn’t even know about mewing until a year ago

• So Sad
Jewing does nothing

lol yeah but I have some specific issues, like if I put my teeth together or almost together, my lower jaw looks recessed, but if I relax my jaws I look normal, but then my top and bottom front teeth are like pointing at each other and I have to pull my jaw back if I want to close my teeth together like you're supposed to I guess.

Also I can't fit my tongue 100% on my palate without touching my teeth so I have to just do the best I can to widen it.

And I feel like if you somehow end up applying a lot of pressure in the front (just behind the front teeth, before the slope) instead of evenly on accident, it seems like you could actually cause recession, no? Wouldn't your maxilla rotate the wrong way? It would almost be like you're pushing it backwards?

You overthink bro
If u breath by your nose your not gonna recess that all
So try to mew the best you can do and dont make it a problem

• +1
Beta school shooter vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810