Mewing is the most popular topic in the world right now

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
More popular than the Epstein trial, Texas borders, Trump/Biden beef, Luka 73, Chiefs 49’ers Superbowl, anything.

I believe in about 2 months, the Blackpill will go mainstream as well. March 2024.

Kids across the world will be more insecure than ever, and the suicide rate in teenagers will skyrocket.

All because of one man who had to make a catchy song for the faggots on this forum.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Depresso, mike21, Joe Rogancel and 21 others
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mike21, TechnoBoss and 2 others
I see the blackpill being mentioned so so often now. On Twitter, every other comment regarding foids is men saying shit like only looks matter, how foids only find the top 20% of men attractive, alpha fucks beta bucks, etc.

genuinely never thought I would see the blackpill go mainstream. Craziness

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Luffymaxxing, AscensionUwU and 8 others
Stick to people who dont care so much about social media (most of my dates and friends are blackpilled)

less competition

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Luffymaxxing and efidescontinuado
More popular than the Epstein trial, Texas borders, Trump/Biden beef, Luka 73, Chiefs 49’ers Superbowl, anything.

I believe in about 2 months, the Blackpill will go mainstream as well. March 2024.

Kids across the world will be more insecure than ever, and the suicide rate in teenagers will skyrocket.

All because of one man who had to make a catchy song for the faggots on this forum.
Total mass destruction is needed

We all joined in 2023, we're not any better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, lemonnz and mirrormogger
I thought this site was hell when I first saw a yt video of curlyheadjames and what this site made him do

Most teens my age and even younger in my country know chico/adriana lima/ looksmaxxing now. it's over

CUckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeeee liesssssss

Aren't you a blackpill Tiktok content creator

Honestly I don't give a fuck since barely Any of them take it seriously. Only ones who do and u could be worried about r the ones who come unto this forum

Mewing is dumb anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and 5.5psl
I literally mew naturally. It's just the normal resting place for the tongue I think its related to eating with your mouth closed and not mouth breathing.

• JFL
Reactions: Numb and sudanguy

it was due to dillion latham tbh

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
We all joined in 2023, we're not any better
Speak for yourself been in the BP community since 2020 but pretty much barely during those days tbh

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Speak for yourself been in the BP community since 2020 but pretty much barely during those days tbh
Yeah, you're right.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel

i hate the retarded fucks who make us and our ideas look like a big joke
they won't ever know how we feel

• +1
Just look at the join dates of people in this thread.
Blackpill was common by summer 2023, so do the maths

Good,if i suffered everyone else must suffer too

• WTF
Fuark 2021 join date will be mogger halo when 99% users are 2024 grey cels
trump minister GIF

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back