Mewing lowers anxiety (scientific study proof)

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
"Tongue position influences the whole body. The tongue’s position against the hard palate affects the parasympathetic system, and when positioned poorly it will cause an increase in heart rate and respiratory rate. When it’s against the soft palate the sympathetic system will reduce its activity.

Thus, good tongue posture affects anxiety and blood pressure."

Start mewing buddyboyos.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, StalinCel, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Put my cock in your mouth and suck on it that will help

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 52404, Deleted member 58285 and 6 others

Here's the anatomy.

The soft palette is near the back of the roof. Do not mistake it with the hard palette ( at the front ).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and 5'7 zoomer
Counterexample: looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 30037
my tongue is naturally in that position but when I mew (press hard) I find it difficult to breathe OVER i guess

my tongue is naturally in that position but when I mew (press hard) I find it difficult to breathe OVER i guess
It’s meant to be natural but it’s not for some reason. You probably have a recessed mandible that drops into your airways.

It’s meant to be natural but it’s not for some reason. You probably have a recessed mandible that drops into your airways.
not recessed but i can tell you pressing it hard is not natural

"Tongue position influences the whole body. The tongue’s position against the hard palate affects the parasympathetic system, and when positioned poorly it will cause an increase in heart rate and respiratory rate. When it’s against the soft palate the sympathetic system will reduce its activity.

Thus, good tongue posture affects anxiety and blood pressure."

Start mewing buddyboyos.

Unironically I realized this myself one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037

Users who are viewing this thread

Back