Mewing made my recessed chin better.

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
I’m not gonna post proof here or else I’ll expose myself to the public... but if you can add me in some places other than this site, I’ll show you proof.

I’ve officially changed my mind guys. Honestly, comparing my chin (from front profile pictures in summer of 2018; I don’t have old side profile ones) shows that it underwent some improvement.

Last edited:
again, just take a pic of your lower third and crop out the top half of your face.

Then again, realistically, I doubt anyone cares enough about you to "expose" you. As long as you don't post your full name and address it should be fine.

again, just take a pic of your lower third and crop out the top half of your face.

Then again, realistically, I doubt anyone cares enough about you to "expose" you. As long as you don't post your full name and address it should be fine.
You gotta see the two different faces though. Lower third only pic doesn’t mean a lot.

You gotta see the two different faces though. Lower third only pic doesn’t mean a lot.
Block out your eyes then.
Idk why you people are so paranoid.
No one even cares about you faggots enough to look at you twice in public, what makes you think that anyone will care enough to try and "expose" you for posting on a self-improvement forum?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Block out your eyes then.
Idk why you people are so paranoid.
No one even cares about you faggots enough to look at you twice in public, what makes you think that anyone will care enough to try and "expose" you for posting on a self-improvement forum?
you are close to persuading with those mind games:feelshmm:

you are close to persuading with those mind games:feelshmm:
They're the truth, we're all utterly irrelevant.
unless you're famous no one is going to notice you on a forum with like 50 active users.

unless you're famous no one is going to notice you on a forum with like 50 active users.
true tbh, vst :feelshmm:

bespoke

I'm glad that you've seen the light and accepted the Gospel of Mew as the Word of God.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
mewing changed my life