you cant make this up about muh "mewing" results

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

jfl at this.
This is clearly a frauded before and after; first, the picture angles are different. The first one is from a true side profile shot, while the second one is closer to a 3/4 angle than a true side.

Secondly, his head posture is forward in the second pic, while in the first one, it's a more relaxed posture. A more forward posture creates the illusion that the jawline is more forward than it actually is.

Thirdly, he is jutting as hard as my my dick. You can see the nerves under his neck and how tense they are because he is really jutting hard to make sure he shows a "result" in his after.

And he's probably at a lower body fat percentage.

But I can guarantee his recessed jawline is still there; he just doesn't want to get bimax surgery to fix the main issue.

Reminder: this is how most 'mewing results' are faked in 2023."

thank god, this forum is high iq enough to realize how most mewing results are fake and how mewing mostly work if youre under 12, it was sayed i guess by mew or some other doctor but im sure the user @Lorsss made a thread about it.
we are no longer in 2018, when everyone on lookism was obsessed with this shit, while most of the forum has moved on since 2020 or so, normies are just starting to catch up and cope like we once did back in 2018 and before. as always we are at least 5 to 7 years ahead of normies when it comes to knowledge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, humanoidsub7, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, humanoidsub7, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
Laughing Miketyson GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and the next o'pry
it will never be over
It’s honestly crazy how I’m still finding new looksmaxxes. Recently discovering furosemide will defo be life changing like I easily just improved by 0.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Tr0ubLe
Who is this guy in ur Pfp ? And ive seen him in psl gods vids before but he looks interestingly uncanny

u should still mew as it’s correct toung posture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, It'snotover, datboijj and 5 others
Lifefuel. Take advantage of this time buddy boyos before it’s over
Indeed the will eventually catch up to hardmaxxing but doesn’t look like It will be in this decade maybe in the next one I can see it.

Who is this guy in ur Pfp ? And ive seen him in psl gods vids before but he looks interestingly uncanny
Sean opry

I wish I was that uncanny mtf with no appeal according to .org
u should still mew as it’s correct toung posture
yes, actually I remember reading a paper back in 2020 where it says you should have correct tongue posture so you can’t prevent a relapse on your bimax recovery, I’m not criticizing that, I’m talking about those scammers saying you can grow a jawline with mewing lool.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, schizo echochamber and Running!
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Skywalker
Damn nothing I can do for my maxilla and chin..

It’s honestly crazy how I’m still finding new looksmaxxes. Recently discovering furosemide will defo be life changing like I easily just improved by 0.5 psl
How did you only find out about diuretics till now, shits common knowledge nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55854 and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, the next o'pry and Running!
How did you only find out about diuretics till now, shits common knowledge nigga.
No it isn’t lol. If u tell anyone outside here u take diuretics to look slimmer theyll think ur crazy. It’s not common at all, even here I’ve seen like 5 users talk ab it

I dunno. There are a few non frauded pics of mewers. Majority are cope tho i agree

dnr bro
just put the tongue up the roof of your mouth to move the bones by 20mm theorem.....

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and the next o'pry
how?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
I am seeing some progress from mewing. Gotta keep doing it till I die.

View attachment 2628494
jfl at this.
This is clearly a frauded before and after; first, the picture angles are different. The first one is from a true side profile shot, while the second one is closer to a 3/4 angle than a true side.

Secondly, his head posture is forward in the second pic, while in the first one, it's a more relaxed posture. A more forward posture creates the illusion that the jawline is more forward than it actually is.

Thirdly, he is jutting as hard as my my dick. You can see the nerves under his neck and how tense they are because he is really jutting hard to make sure he shows a "result" in his after.

And he's probably at a lower body fat percentage.

But I can guarantee his recessed jawline is still there; he just doesn't want to get bimax surgery to fix the main issue.

Reminder: this is how most 'mewing results' are faked in 2023."

View attachment 2628517View attachment 2628518

thank god, this forum is high iq enough to realize how most mewing results are fake and how mewing mostly work if youre under 12, it was sayed i guess by mew or some other doctor but im sure the user @Lorsss made a thread about it.
we are no longer in 2018, when everyone on lookism was obsessed with this shit, while most of the forum has moved on since 2020 or so, normies are just starting to catch up and cope like we once did back in 2018 and before. as always we are at least 5 to 7 years ahead of normies when it comes to knowledge.
mewing just works for your hyoid

• +1
Reactions: med and the next o'pry