mewing vs gymcelling

If you could only do mewing or gymcelling which would you choose?

• mewing

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • gymcelling

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
If you could only do mewing or gymcelling which would you choose?

mewing is cope i’m choosing wrap around jaw personality implants

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Never_Began and 11gaijin
may heretics who dont heed the advice of this man develop crooked teeth and recessed maxillas

image.png

god bless

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, Mewcel and averageblokecel
I dont mew much as I always forget so gymmaxxing

If you had a good palate where it’s easy to lay the tongue on then mewing would be better.

I chose gymcelling because there are alot more alternatives to mewing. And they are better then mewing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
We’ve all seen those gymcels who think they’re aesthetic gods but in reality they look like a Minotaur. I’ll take mewing any day as everyone prefers face to body and if you say otherwise it’s a cope lol

Cope vs cope

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Well gymcelling pretty much improves your fat vs muscle distribution, makes you bigger, and gives you greater athletic strength. Mewing can be replaced by surgery, perhaps. Much more people lift than mew, so I'll go with gymcelling unless you've already got a frame/height of an olympic god with a shit lower third.

Mew if young, gymcel if old.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Both are cope and a complete waste of time, gymcelling is worse because you actually lose money when you attempt to do it.

If you believe mewing is "cope" or doesn't work you've got to be retarded. "Mewing" is just the tongue posture we're supposed to have by nature and Mike Mew coined it as his. Keep your mouth open and breathe it from it, you'll only make yourself ugly and elongate your face.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
If you believe mewing is "cope" or doesn't work you've got to be retarded. "Mewing" is just the tongue posture we're supposed to have by nature and Mike Mew coined it as his. Keep your mouth open and breathe it from it, you'll only make yourself ugly and elongate your face.
It's all genetics bruh.
Give me a legit mewing before and after. And please no puberty bs because bones are still growing at this phase. Oh wait..
300px No image available
View attachment 3075"just mew bruh"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
Do you know what google is? And keep mouthbreathing and letting your face elongate. It will affect you, not me.
i never mouthbreathed, but pushing your tongue up wont change anything especially in adults

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i never mouthbreathed, but pushing your tongue up wont change anything especially in adults
Your whole skeleton replaces itself every 7-10 years. You can't say that proper posture doesn't affect your looks and growth at all.

For all the people that say mewing is cope have you at least tried it?
Even if it doesnt net you crazy gains, its always worth having the habit of good mouth/tongue posture especially to prevent even more downward growth of the maxilla or narrowing of the upper palate

may heretics who dont heed the advice of this man develop crooked teeth and recessed maxillas

image.png

god bless
Have you seen any results? (Not asking cause i'm a heretic asking because im 15 and just started am genuinely interested.)
Do you know what google is? And keep mouth breathing and letting your face elongate. It will affect you, not me.
I've seen you before on here. Have you seen any results comrade? BE specific especially about palate widening.