Mewing works... Orthodontists are evil

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Platinum
Mewing works for most people and the younger you are faster the changes there are countless of evidence on this forum you can just look it up.

"Yeah bro Science doesn't support it :soy:"

the whole science in every single field and the orthodontics are filled with JEWS People would significantly change their cranial system if a study was actually released and demonstrated that mewing was effective, which would be a HUGE loss for orthodontists. It's all Jewish propaganda / tales

Remember when you can do something for free and it works Jews will always advise Against it. they want to fuck you up even more so you go back to their jewthodontic office and they earn Shit ton of money while simultaneously fucking you up.

Jewthodontic devices such as braces and teeth extractions recess your upper jaws even more and cause sleep apnea they know if they fuck you up then you gonna have to pay a lot to get Jaw surgery

they know that little kids don't need braces when they have overbites and when their mandibles is recessed because it's going to catch up with upper jaw eventually when they grow up BUT NO of course they have to do braces to further fuck up the youth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jinnu, GabachoCopium, try2beme and 1 other person
my orthodontist fucked my smile up and pulled out 4 of my teeth to align my bite

i hate him man

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
my orthodontist fucked my smile up and pulled out 4 of my teeth to align my bite

i hate him man
I wish more people knew about extractions and it's consequences before going to the jewthodontist
sorry man

• +1
Reactions: horizon
The Jews want me to remove my wisdom teeth

I REFUSE TO SURRENDER TO THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Funnyunenjoyer1
my ortho saved me

Its diet you dumbass muh mewing

Food MAKES us

Its diet you dumbass muh mewing

Food MAKES us
I aspire to be a huge rotter just like you, I will try to be you. Mirin the 22k post in a year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I have my first orthodontist appointment in 3 hours..

Good thread op

• +1
That's why I didn't remove any wisdom teeth, I just waited for them to grow and that's it.

Fuck this mfs

• So Sad
I have my first orthodontist appointment in 3 hours..
only good thing in orthodontics is if you get MSE or facemask other than that braces suck unfortunately

X

This post was paid for by Mike Mew's dead youtube channel.
3Z Fp9lGrGY HD

Shouldn't have messed with the board now he's paying the price. Making SUB50K views videos in desperate attempt to make a bit of money. Over for him.

• JFL
only good thing in orthodontics is if you get MSE or facemask other than that braces suck unfortunately
I need braces tho my teeth are fucked, and my mom said that someone else told her the orthodontist I will be seeing is amazing but idk I'm a little nervous. I also want and maybe need palate expansion

• +1
I need braces tho my teeth are fucked, and my mom said that someone else told her the orthodontist I will be seeing is amazing but idk I'm a little nervous. I also want and maybe need palate expansion
if you gonna get braces at least ask your ortho for palate expander since if your teeth are crooked to begin with you prolly have small palate

View attachment 2907607
This post was paid for by Mike Mew's dead youtube channel.
View attachment 2907610
Shouldn't have messed with the board now he's paying the price. Making SUB50K views videos in desperate attempt to make a bit of money. Over for him.
nigger mike mew takes 0 dollars from telling people to just shut their mouths and mew
orthodontists on the other hand…

if you gonna get braces at least ask your ortho for palate expander since if your teeth are crooked to begin with you prolly have small palate
last time I went to the dentist a little while ago he said I had crowded teeth so I feel like I'll need it anyways. do you think ill have to explain to the orthodontist to not descend me and shit? if so what do I say

• +1
last time I went to the dentist a little while ago he said I had crowded teeth so I feel like I'll need it anyways. do you think ill have to explain to the orthodontist to not descend me and shit? if so what do I say
just DONT let him take your teeth out
get braces IG but never take your teeth out

just DONT let him take your teeth out
get braces IG but never take your teeth out
I dont think its bad enough for him to take my teeth out but ty for the advice. also, what makes it bad once they take teeth out?

I dont think its bad enough for him to take my teeth out but ty for the advice. also, what makes it bad once they take teeth out?
teeth that is connected to the bone is what keeps the bone from just recessing so if you take your teeth out you gonna look like 85year old grandpa (that’s why they have those sunken in faces because they lose their teeth as they age)

teeth that is connected to the bone is what keeps the bone from just recessing so if you take your teeth out you gonna look like 85year old grandpa (that’s why they have those sunken in faces because they lose their teeth as they age)
alright thank you this is gonna be my first appointment so I don't think ill get any appliances or anything but I'll let u know how it goes

Lack of fat soluble vitamins are what causes facial dystrophy, not tongue position lol

Putting your tongue on your maxilla does work but only if 6yo.

Mewing works for most people and the younger you are faster the changes there are countless of evidence on this forum you can just look it up.

"Yeah bro Science doesn't support it :soy:"

the whole science in every single field and the orthodontics are filled with JEWS People would significantly change their cranial system if a study was actually released and demonstrated that mewing was effective, which would be a HUGE loss for orthodontists. It's all Jewish propaganda / tales

Remember when you can do something for free and it works Jews will always advise Against it. they want to fuck you up even more so you go back to their jewthodontic office and they earn Shit ton of money while simultaneously fucking you up.

Jewthodontic devices such as braces and teeth extractions recess your upper jaws even more and cause sleep apnea they know if they fuck you up then you gonna have to pay a lot to get Jaw surgery

they know that little kids don't need braces when they have overbites and when their mandibles is recessed because it's going to catch up with upper jaw eventually when they grow up BUT NO of course they have to do braces to further fuck up the youth
did I get cucked or did i genuiely need the braces 1st pic is first month 2 3 pics 3rd month is there still a way to reverse this (13.11) orthodontist said i dont need a palate expander despite asking him for one if only i knew this and continued my life with crooked teeth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_004054_ImageMeter.png
    Screenshot_20240512_004054_ImageMeter.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240512_003041.jpg
    20240512_003041.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240512_003713.jpg
    20240512_003713.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 0