Reactions: datboijj, Sondern and Sir Galachad

autism

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 1901 and VladimirtheGreat
This is where I'll post after surgeries :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, datboijj, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Mewing must be the most retarded pseudo-science i've ever seen, yet some dumbass still think its going to differentiate between a fucking incel and a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Mewing must be the most retarded pseudo-science i've ever seen, yet some dumbass still think its going to differentiate between a fucking incel and a chad.
Yes but it prevents mouthbreathing which does fuck up your face

Yes but it prevents mouthbreathing which does fuck up your face
Yes mouthbreathing does fuck your face, but that is an actual thing that isn't even related to mewing. People look bad because of mouthbreathing but the only thing you need to do is to like idk.... stop mouthbreathing? make sense to me

• +1
Yes mouthbreathing does fuck your face, but that is an actual thing that isn't even related to mewing. People look bad because of mouthbreathing but the only thing you need to do is to like idk.... stop mouthbreathing? make sense to me
If you are mewing you have tongue against the palate = you are unable to breathe with mouth

If you are mewing you have tongue against the palate = you are unable to breathe with mouth
I never did this and yet I never mouth breathed. It's more of an habit you need to practice.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mfk and BoredPrince
I'm certain you guys never tried mewing, mewing combined with low body fat ascended me and massively fixed my side profile

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND