MGTOW content in mid 2010s was actually very good

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
I remember when I first stumbled upon MGTOW videos in 2016. There were several popular channels like Sandman and Stardusk and they were usually some older guys with videos being 10 minutes long

Although they weren't giving so much importance to looks like the blackpill they still recognized the existence of Bad Boys(Chads), White Knights(normies) and true force loneliness(incels). But those videos really excelled in showing just how big of a hypocritical shitshow the female mind is. They articulated the cold, calculating and seltish female nature far better than any blackpill channel today. They explained female thought process in great detail and I remember being able to literally predict how foids would act or what they would say in certain situations. If they only replaced game and money with looks, those videos would have been perfect.

Those videos were POV of a psychological horror that the average man experiences when he enters the ltr or marriage with a foid.

While today's blackpill content is just guys crying that they are subhuman(and they are right) but they never bother to deeply understand the thought process and manipulation techniques that foid uses when dealing with a subchadlite male.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

This is a good video.