I use this one:

Dr.Pen Ultima M8​

Was recommended to me by another user who recovered 2 norwoods

As long as it isn't a dermaroller or stamp it should be fine

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Stamp is no good what about dr pen
Should be fine
I bought a dr pen but never even used it cause fin ended up working, need to sell it one of these days jfl

Should be fine
I bought a dr pen but never even used it cause fin ended up working, need to sell it one of these days jfl
What made u think fin wont end up working jfl

I use this one:

Dr.Pen Ultima M8​

Was recommended to me by another user who recovered 2 norwoods
Did he also use both minox and fin with the pen??

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
Did he also use both minox and fin with the pen??

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
microneedling does nothing for hair

the bitch will literally wait 3 months to send your order untracked so you can't get a chargeback on it. that's how fucked in the head it is

Why titanium?
idk all the yt videos i watched about it said titanium

altho i havent really found a demaroller without titanoum spiikes so idk what the deal is

idk all the yt videos i watched about it said titanium

altho i havent really found a demaroller without titanoum spiikes so idk what the deal is
So long as it doesn’t snap in my skin idgaf tbh

From what I read, you have to do that stuff with a professional. The at home devices can damage skin.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
microneedling does nothing for hair

the bitch will literally wait 3 months to send your order untracked so you can't get a chargeback on it. that's how fucked in the head it is
I didn’t have any issues, but heres some reviews of her website so that you’re informed.
Vaughter Wellness

exactly. that fucking bitch and her garbage product should be blacklisted from looksmax. @Alexanderr
It's still a good product, especially for its price, even if the customer service is a bit odd. My order arrived within two weeks, btw.

It's still a good product, especially for its price, even if the customer service is a bit odd. My order arrived within two weeks, btw.
that's nice but we can still only go by the seller's tales of how awesome the derminator is. some of its other products have been shown to be impure, others are resold chink shit. so I have my doubts. ultimately the only thing that really matters is whether the needles are high quality or not. also, being tied to this vendor and its whims for replacement cartridges sounds pretty shit to me (denied, blacklisted, doxed :feelskek:)

that's nice but we can still only go by the seller's tales of how awesome the derminator is.
Not really, I've read a lot of reviews, and even with my own anecdotal experiences aside most people are positive about the product once they receive it.
ultimately the only thing that really matters is whether the needles are high quality or not. also, being tied to this vendor and its whims for replacement cartridges sounds pretty shit to me (denied, blacklisted, doxed :feelskek:)
I know you and some other people have had some nasty experiences with the seller (who's supposedly autistic) but the fact remains that the Derminator 2 is one of the best at-home motorized, micro-needling devices out there, especially for its price. Nobody would be shilling it if the product was garbage along with the customer service.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS