Midface Increasing Rapidly

L

lurker69420

Iron
I know this is my first post, but I’ve been lurking on her for at least 6 months before making this account. I’ve also been looksmaxxing for around 2-3 years now (started at 15.5-16) I don’t know if I’m trippin’ but is it possible for my mid face ratio to go from 0.975 to 0.937 in around 3-4 months? I’m 19 so this isn’t puberty changing my face.

Some of the things that could’ve caused it are:
- mewing with back 3rd
- chewing with molars

I have no idea whether I’m crazy or not and I’ve been comparing my ratios from a year ago to now and it seems that in most photos (imitating different angles, cameras, lighting) my mid face has lengthened, especially within the last 2-4 months. Legit want to throw up bc I was actually decent looking before and if I’m right then it’s over. Also stressing over the fact that if I’m right I missed on a year of opportunities where I had too much BDD and now I’m absolutely screwed.

If this isn’t possible then please let me know lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
tldr-deal-with-it.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Av0nr, soover4me and 3 others
you probably don’t have a good tongue posture

you probably don’t have a good tongue posture
I’ve been mewing for years and it helped a lot but idk why this is happening

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
you might tilt your head
Nahhhh dude I don’t jut either

Only thing that I could think of is excessive molar chewing when I was trying to maintain my masseter hypertrophy or maybe that back third of tongue while mewing is actually bad? I see some people saying that

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and Deleted member 23391