Midle class is cucked

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
high clas is full of rich elegant high iq interesting people in many cases these people dont even appear rich and dont care about showing off, they have power and make big decisions to keep the masses going as they wish

Middle class is what these high class people want, people obsessed with work how much you earn, what car you drive, these people tend to be obedient and fear the law, they spend their lives being a wagecuck and wait for retirement

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, aleksander, ElTruecel and 6 others
Middle class is shit
Rich or poor or death

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MoggerGaston and R@m@
best strategy is to not even bother playing that game

But, I feel like working in an office forces you to play it since every small talk is about all that middle class shit

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MoggerGaston and R@m@
agreed
At least the lower class have no real worries since they have nothing to lose
They can just live basic carefree lives and find lots of low class girls willing to fuck without having to offer anything that needs to be worked for

I dont know much about higher/upper class so wont speak to much on them but obviously it seems they have easy lives from the outside looking in

Whereas the middle class are the biggest slaves to the system, spend their whole life trying to attain titles (doctor) and wealth and cars/house as status symbol.
As you said they're scared stiff by the law, do everything by the book and are quick to rat on their neighbours for minor infringements that dont concern them
The men are only as valuable as the things the provide meaning they never got to enjoy the lower class carefree way of life
Middle class produce the most plain looking, low sex appeal people

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ElTruecel, Marsik and 3 others
worst is lower middle class.

shit life, no money, no time, bad copes and even among middle class you are considered a loser

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, ElTruecel, Clown Show and 3 others

shit life, no money, no time, bad copes and even among middle class you are considered a loser

They’re all slaves

£50k earner looks down on £29k earner even though they both only earn two thousand and something after tax

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, R@m@, scrunchables and 1 other person
They’re all slaves

£50k earner looks down on £29k earner even though they both only earn two thousand and something after tax
its all fucked ngl.

i am currently setting up my life to live comfortably on 16hours waging/ week. but the government at any point in time can change their tax rules and legislations to fuck me over.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PROMETHEUS
The men are only as valuable as the things the provide meaning they never got to enjoy the lower class carefree way of life
you described it perfectly

lower class lifestyle hood, homeless, living off grid are tough but careless in a way you dont have to deal with shitty responsibilities its like these types of lifestyles are closer to what our ancestors went through

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Marsik, PROMETHEUS and 2 others
Way better than being poor

I’ve spend the past year building a lifestyle business but may have to return to a tech job for a bit while it picks up

The thing I dread the most is that 9-5 forces you to play the bullshit game of middle class society, which I thought I managed to escape

My current routine right now is so comfy without having to deal with any of the fake social BS

Wake up without an alarm, couple hours of coding, smash some PB at the gym, cook some healthy lunch, chill in the evening, boxing twice a week

Imagine thinking 2hr daily commutes and small talk with squares is peak living

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BoneDensity, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
On this god forsaken earth, everyone is literally an absolute slave except for the niggas who push the button to print imaginary "money" which slaves are backstabbing each other for, niggas who make all the decision without anyone being above them and who can push any brainwashing narrative into mainstream media.

We are all utter slaves.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BoneDensity and scrunchables
On this god forsaken earth, everyone is literally an absolute slave except for the niggas who push the button to print imaginary "money" which slaves are backstabbing each other for, niggas who make all the decision without anyone being above them and who can push any brainwashing narrative into mainstream media.

We are all utter slaves.
what if you live self sufficiently in a farm far from society?

what if you live self sufficiently in a farm far from society?
Well if you manage do it with 0 reliance on the system, and that means that you actually don't get water and electricity from system and you also don't go to shops, then you are free.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and R@m@

Most incels are lower middle class for a reason, too smart for braindead lower class people, not nt enough for middle class and upper class brainlets

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, HitAndRun, Marsik and 1 other person

I literally believe that I would have had more entertaining and social life if I was some low class scum, I would have at least had some drama with some primitive foids, instead I got this fucking sterile, cucked, lower to middle middle class "life" where your only purpose is to become a wageslave who will contribute and get nothing in return from society, while both ghetto drug dealers and rich fags are having the time of their lives.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsik, R@m@ and MoggerGaston

We are all utter slaves.
We’re enslaved to usury and cucked kike capitalism.

They’re all slaves

Retarded cuckservative boomers would call u a lazy communist and tell u to work harder. What a joke that anyone can claim Capitalism is a proper economic system normies are so fucking stupid. To them the only dichotomy is Jewish capitalism or Jewish communism

• +1
Reactions: aleksander