Mike mew ruined so many life's we should all together file a petition against this faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, VenatorLuparius, Jigen and 1 other person
Chad mewer
Chrome 2auKirlJv6

U
Chrome 7YBSraEBNS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, 5'7 zoomer and AutisticBeaner
No, it didn't.

Mewing is bullshit in terms of changing your bones by time you heard about it, when you are very young then maybe.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
the culminated iq of every1 in this thread is room temperature( celsius)
i just explained this mess in the post above, but it will get lost as every good information in this site. The amount of shitpost overshadow every actual useful thing you can get

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and 5.5psl
Ok, so what do u mean by fake?

The fact that mouth breathing affects the face is known in all orthodontics. Nobody questions that.
The fact that our faces have less bone density the same thing.
The fact that how soft the food is affects someones faces also is known.
Its also known the relation between palate size and longer faces.
The idea of the tongue having to stay in the palate is also known in orthodontics (Not all the tongue, normally the tip)
His idea is that this tongue posture during development affects how the face grows. And that extractions damage the face. About extractions is known in medicine how it deff can change the face, but the studies seem to conclude that the risk is worth it (Stupid). And that the tongue posture affects how the face grows makes sense but there are not many studies on it.

Orthotropics basically connected a lot of dots, his idea make a lot of sense in all the ways. People say its cope but at least for me cope would be to blame in genetics. Way easier and make me feel good about myself. I only disagree that them started recently saying that can change the face in adults. I dont believe in this. Mewing as an adult is cope. Its pathetic to see people in the comments of their videos saying "Your videos changes my life, thanks doctor". It didnt. He literally is saying your face is deformed and that you will need to content with it for the rest of your life.
I also lost a looooot of time and missed so much stuff in life researching about this. But yeah. Its a shitty world we live in,
High IQ post bro
Good efforts

It is cult. There is literally zero evidence of it working and when you do it, get no results, fucking dumb cultists will tell you that you do something wrong, just like with religion.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Agendum, VladimirtheGreat and 3 others
It is cult. There is literally zero evidence of it working and when you do it, get no results, fucking dumb cultists will tell you that you do something wrong, just like with religion.
Exactly if you don't get results then muh bro your posture was wrong muh you didn't had the lower back muh you didn't mew 24/7
The truth is jewing doesn't work at allll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5 and VenatorLuparius
So Mike Mew litteraly says it won’t work for people above 8 years old

But people on here and in this community still push it like it’s the bible?? Cope.org

• +1
Affirmations have a better chance than Mewing does for anyone above 12 ngl

• +1
So Mike Mew litteraly says it won’t work for people above 8 years old

But people on here and in this community still push it like it’s the bible?? Cope.org
Mewing was the thing that entered me into blackpill
I was so happy being bluepilled I still would have blasted roids
I have a good height so height + physique was enough for me but then I went into this rabbit hole of blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Yes you should mew because it helps submental region, if you think its going to change your jaw and face you are retarded
Ofc it wont past puberty. Perhaps if u hard mew or thumb pull. But you're more likely to fuck up ur joints tht way or break something. However mewing works if u start young because it makes mouthbreating impossible.

• +1
Ofc it wont past puberty. Perhaps if u hard mew or thumb pull. But you're more likely to fuck up ur joints tht way or break something. However mewing works if u start young because it makes mouthbreating impossible.

Or just don't mouth breathe? And I am sceptical that even mouth breathing affects your face, do people mouth breathe because their face is fucked up or does mouth breathing fuck up their face

• +1
How did they do it? I will stop the cope if anyone can explain it. Mewing & Chewing helps you to reach your genetic potential, if your born ugly its over. Also I had two surgeries, so I am not saying its a cope for broke people, I genuinely don't know how they achieved it.

2396148_58AC1A83-1BF9-46EC-9853-B4F1F8703576.jpeg

2396152_6A20799B-CD21-4EC9-87F1-B4D71147CE5E.png

2396160_FDDE6DCA-C090-4503-986E-86ABE26FF0A5.jpg

ff_480x480.png

IMG 0600

There are more examples, but I thing you got the point.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AutisticBeaner and 5.5psl
how the fuck do you fail your studies because of mewing JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AutisticBeaner and 5.5psl
How did they do it? I will stop the cope if anyone can explain it. Mewing & Chewing helps you to reach your genetic potential, if your born ugly its over. Also I had two surgeries, so I am not saying its a cope for broke people, I genuinely don't know who they achieved it.

View attachment 2116500
ff_480x480.png

View attachment 2116505

These were the results that got me motivated
I myself used to argue with those who used to say that mewing is cope and used to think they are so toxic
Now after done mewing for 1.5 years I myself say "mewing is terra cope"
Chewing and bonesmashing works 10000%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758
how the fuck do you fail your studies because of mewing JFL
I did bro used to focus on jewing all the time rather than my studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758
I did bro used to focus on jewing all the time rather than my studies
cope or not i started mewing and now its just natural for me to not breathe through my mouth. I dont understand how do you fail school because mewing jfl just breathe trough your nose bro

• +1
Chewing + Clenching (on a mouthguard) are both 100% legit, I am doing it. Also interoral face pulls to weaken the sutures may be legit.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
Chewing + Clenching (on a mouthguard) are both 100% legit, I am doing it. Also interoral face pulls to weaken the sutures may be legit.
Chewing is legit Ik myself
But mewing is cope

cope or not i started mewing and now its just natural for me to not breathe through my mouth. I dont understand how do you fail school because mewing jfl just breathe trough your nose bro
I used to hard mew and for that you need to focus on mewing all the time
That's the reason

Or just don't mouth breathe? And I am sceptical that even mouth breathing affects your face, do people mouth breathe because their face is fucked up or does mouth breathing fuck up their face
The latter. They did experiments on this with monkeys. When they permanently shut down their noses forcing them to mouthbrew, they developed malocclusions and fucked up jawlines compared to monkeys that nose breathed

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, 5'7 zoomer, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
How did they do it? I will stop the cope if anyone can explain it. Mewing & Chewing helps you to reach your genetic potential, if your born ugly its over. Also I had two surgeries, so I am not saying its a cope for broke people, I genuinely don't know how they achieved it.

View attachment 2116500
ff_480x480.png

View attachment 2116505

All bullshit.

Literally ALL OF YOUR EXAMPLES are just the same guys changing lights and camera angles/head tilt.

Also Salludon IS THE BIGGEST JOKE in Ascension history. The man literally just lost weight, groomed his hair, and made photos at flattering angles. NOTHING ELSE. Was chad, remained chad. ZERO (0) ascension. Ok, maybe did a chin filler. Muh "how did he do it".

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and 5.5psl
All bullshit.

Literally ALL OF YOUR EXAMPLES are just the same guys changing lights and camera angles/head tilt.

Also Salludon IS THE BIGGEST JOKE in Ascension history. The man literally just lost weight, groomed his hair, and made photos at flattering angles. NOTHING ELSE. Was chad, remained chad. ZERO (0) ascension. Ok, maybe did a chin filler. Muh "how did he do it".
low iq.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Artemis
My focus from studies distracted a lot coz I was thinking about mewing with proper head posture all the fuckin time Fast forward 1.5 years what happened?
0mm bone change and I got enrolled in a shit college coz I could have focussed much much more in my studies and could have got such a better college because I used to see some saying that mewing doesn't work after 18 so I was focussing on it all the time
how do these correlate? I get that mewing is pseudoscience BS, but why would it distract you from studying for you finals if all it tells you is to push your tongue up?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623
Anything that is not surgery, invasive or non-invasive, is complete and utter fucking cope

all these incel techniques like smashing your head with a hammer, clenching your jaw and pulling your sutures with your thumb are just retarded copes and 99% more likely to do damage than good

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Agendum, Artemis and 1 other person
Mike mew this man has ruined so many life's including mine
Back then in October 2021 I came across mewing by watching tomazzo that gave me hope so I used to focus on mewing all the fuckin time
My focus from studies distracted a lot coz I was thinking about mewing with proper head posture all the fuckin time
Fast forward 1.5 years what happened?
0mm bone change and I got enrolled in a shit college coz I could have focussed much much more in my studies and could have got such a better college because I used to see some saying that mewing doesn't work after 18 so I was focussing on it all the time
There are so many guys who fall for this
I really wish this faggot gets ass raped by a 10 inch rod at the gym , his face itself looks like a scammer how can people even believe that pushing your tongue on the fuckin palate will do anything
Only legit results are of salludon and astrosky rest all are full with bullshit
View attachment 2116445

Also this fag himself had a good jawline even before he created this theory
View attachment 2116447
If you have good bones, of course it won't work

• +1
how do these correlate? I get that mewing is pseudoscience BS, but why would it distract you from studying for you finals if all it tells you is to push your tongue up?
I used to hard mew just as mr salludon advocated
So I used to focus on mewing as hard as possible which distracted me from my studies a lot
And then this finally raped my exams

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I used to hard mew just as mr salludon advocated
should have gotten fillers like what he actually did.
doesn't it become second-nature at some point. if you constantly have to remind yourself to mew maybe it isn't for you.

is there a chance for you to switch to a better college before you graduate?

• +1
should have gotten fillers like what he actually did.
doesn't it become second-nature at some point. if you constantly have to remind yourself to mew maybe it isn't for you.

is there a chance for you to switch to a better college before you graduate?
Yeah I have dropped out from it
I am again preparing for the exams and hopefully I will clear it much better this time

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
idk about salludon shit but mewing is increasing my palate width which is pushing out my cheekbones laterally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and 5.5psl
Back at 17 I used to see life changing mewing results which got me motivated
I really hate myself tbh I am so gullible
Even my friends say that I easily believe people I really need to work upon this
Don’t beat yourself over it : you were young and easily impressed.

At least you discovered the black early enough to make significant changes before being an oldcel.

I can never recover the time wasted in bluepill lalaland thinking I could slay just with money, status and gymbody.

Your generation has all the knowledge. I’m 30, there was fucking nothing back in my early or mid-20s.

• +1
Back then in October 2021 I came across mewing by watching tomazzo that gave me hope so I used to focus on mewing all the fuckin time
My focus from studies distracted a lot coz I was thinking about mewing with proper head posture all the fuckin time
I really wish this faggot gets ass raped by a 10 inch rod at the gym , his face itself looks like a scammer how can people even believe that pushing your tongue on the fuckin palate will do anything
View attachment 2116445

View attachment 2116447
If you managed to derail your life for over a year because you were "too focused on mewing" you need to not reproduce.

• JFL
Don’t beat yourself over it : you were young and easily impressed.

At least you discovered the black early enough to make significant changes before being an oldcel.

I can never recover the time wasted in bluepill lalaland thinking I could slay just with money, status and gymbody.

Your generation has all the knowledge. I’m 30, there was fucking nothing back in my early or mid-20s.
You are right at this bro
Atleast ik the truth and I can invest my money on surgeries early on and ascend
But there are drawbacks as well
It's that most guys I see in my college are in relationships
I can also easily get into one but I want this time to invest into looking good and getting into a relationship with a stacj jfl
Previously I won't think about the quality of women but only women would have satisfied me for the relationship

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Mewing fucked with my gonial angle

• So Sad
It made my palate larger 😸🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and 5.5psl
thats legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
his dad came up with mewing, and obviously raised his son with mewing principles, which is why mike is so well cranially developed while his dad is a subhuman

• +1
Works for 5 years old
Even this faggot accepts that mewing won't do shit beyond 8 jfl
So you knew it, then why the complain. You actually believed people who claimed mewing works, not the mews they themselves trashed salludon for his results if I recall correctly.

Hes right in many ways regarding jewrthodontiscts tho.

Unironically something similair to this happened to me, I have feeling we look similiar let’s pm bro

Mewing is just an excuse to get jaw surgery and trick normies

He bonesmashed as well
Bonesmashing works ...
I have done it at the chin and I have got results
Just accept this that salludon results are legit I have done more research about his results than almost everyone on this forum ...
True, he put so much effort into his transformation that nobody here would do even a single thing that he did. He hard mewed and chin tucked until his maxilla was going to explode. But he had a good base, was already borderline htn though...

• +1
"This guy convinced me to use good oral posture, he RUINED my life"

Holy cope

• JFL
I started mewing at 13 because of Brett Maverick and 5 years later I can confidently say it helped a lot. I have a much better jaw than any other male in my family. I was even recessed before, now I'm forward grown as fuck (not maxilla though :feelswhy: )

Also, mewing isn't just for the long term effects. Pushing your tongue against your palate tightens the submental skin and makes your jaw look instantly more defined. Once you gain the habit of doing it 24/7 you will see it's actually useful.

Only low iq stupid ass people fall for this guy. Even his medical lincences has been canceled because he is just full of fraud asshole.. If mewing was a think every ortho would have been recommending it for past century.. but somehow this nigga invented mewing..
but dude he totally showed a picture of a kid and then another picture that was totally the same kid after getting a hamster. how can you argue with that?!!

• +1
Yeah bro we all were born pushing our fuckin tongues on the palate
Agreed. Mewing is not natural at all. What is natural is mouth closed and breathing through nose. That’s it and that’s all you need.

• +1
View attachment 2116445

View attachment 2116447
His father created the theory, not him... John forced little Mike to mew during his entire childhood and he was only allowed to stop when he got a CHAD JAWLINE: what a GREAT father!

If it's over for you, don't act bitterly towards the guys, but teach the method to your young nephews, brothers and friends so they don't have the same unfortunate fate...

• +1
Only low iq stupid ass people fall for this guy. Even his medical lincences has been canceled because he is just full of fraud asshole.. If mewing was a think every ortho would have been recommending it for past century.. but somehow this nigga invented mewing..
"MUH DOCTOR"

Another one who thinks anyone who has a degree is automatically a fucking god and unlocked every mystery of the universe......... Oh boy, Lookism was soooooo much better!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157