Mike Tyson was so angry was because he was Incel

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
He was Incel for 5 years 15-20

and earlier he used to ask girls out and they would make fun of him for his voice and ugly face and he would be sad about it. it was until cus d'amato snapped him out of it and his sadness turned to anger. read this in his early life book and documentary

15-20 he was on semen retention so not incel but earlier he was incel and then 15-20 he was volcel in a way

Link his quote pls

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Link his quote pls
I would have to find the documentary I remember It was an early life of Mike Tyson describing his life in brownsville new york. i will try to see

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
I would have to find the documentary I remember It was an early life of Mike Tyson describing his life in brownsville new york. i will try to see
He ascended pretty hard and became a thavage at 19 beating up grown men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Manletmachine and pentamogged9000
Tyson is very black pilled about life

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yeah but he was beating up mfs in their 30s
people in 30s are usually less physically able than 19 year olds, only mog is experience

lol i thought women love aggressive macho thugmaxxed savages like tyson

masculinity copers won’t believe this shit,

I remember when I was in my red pill phase I was shocked that a guy like him didn’t get hoes

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
lol i thought women love aggressive macho thugmaxxed savages like tyson

masculinity copers won’t believe this shit,

I remember when I was in my red pill phase I was shocked that a guy like him didn’t get hoes
it was when he was 12-13 after that he was celibate because cus d'amato. when cus first got him he was sad because girls would call him ugly then cus made him confident and told him to forget about girls. i wish to find the documentary again it was many years back