MILLION DOLLAR IDEA [GTFIH]

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
What about using breast tissue from gynecomastia patients and putting them on women going for tit implants? LEGIT EVERYONE BENEFITS. No more gyno for guys and legit looking tits for women. This idea up for grabs for whoevers a prospecting surgeon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose, thecel, JackSparrow and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, TheMewingBBC, NothingCanStopMe and 2 others
High iq problems

Just cut a part off an incel and add it to a stacy theory. What Stacy is going to want a subhumans literal flesh surgically implanted in her.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 275, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
and i thought i was low iq

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
just wouldn't work.

Last edited:
and i thought i was low iq
ShorttermAdoredAnole size restricted

At that point why not just harvest breast tissue from dead female corpses? It would be much better

Cope. Whats the difference if she died 10 seconds before? Same shit as extracting gyno tbh
all old bitches got saggy tits, best thing to do is to extract from gyno men and bitches who go to get excess breast tissue removed

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and thecel
all old bitches got saggy tits, best thing to do is to extract from gyno men and bitches who go to get excess breast tissue removed
NOT EVERY WOMAN WHO DIES IS OLD BREH

• +1
ight so our options are, gyno men, excess boob bitches, and dieyoungcels
These aren’t “our” options though. Aren’t you talking about breast implants? Why do i give a shit about them? Honest question like as a man I don’t see a reason to care at all as a matter of fact I would be against breast implants. It’s like cheating...we can’t get dick implants so how is that fair?

• WTF
These aren’t “our” options though. Aren’t you talking about breast implants? Why do i give a shit about them? Honest question
chill out jesus, little wording mistake

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
chill out jesus, little wording mistake
I edited read what else i said also im chill i just genuinely think this is retarded since it holds zero value. I mean it could work I guess maybe but like why? Take it to shark tank bro

I edited read what else i said also im chill i just genuinely think this is retarded since it holds zero value. I mean it could work I guess maybe but like why? Take it to shark tank bro
it was just a little joke i thought about that got me curious

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and GrayEyedBarrett
I'm not a doctor but i think it could lead to rejection due to be an external body.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd