Minimum height requirement for women?

TB1997

TB1997

Ogremaxxed. Christ is king.
Would you ever cease to date a girl due to her shorter stature, if so, what is the shortest you would go?

Is it over for my future sons if I marry a 5'2 girl?

hav sex wit short girls n marry a tall girl . ez

• +1
Reactions: Pride, youraveragehtn, funkyflamingo and 5 others
date girls who are at least 5'7

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, funkyflamingo, aspiringexcel and 5 others
3-5 inches shorter than me

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
5'2 minimum.

• +1
  • +1
Nothing shorter than 160

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Whitepill_Saint and TB1997
Statistically woman is 4-5 inches shorter than Men. If you marry woman that Vastly shorter than you, your Future Son will be Shorter than you. Let's say that man is 6 feet and women is 5'3, their son will be 5'8 or 5'9, Average height is increasing every decade, 5'9 is Average today but after couple decades it will be below average.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, based_pakichad421, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Statistically woman is 4-5 inches shorter than Men. If you marry woman that Vastly shorter than you, your Future Son will be Shorter than you. Let's say that man is 6 feet and women is 5'3, their son will be 5'8 or 5'9, Average height is increasing every decade, 5'9 is Average today but after couple decades it will be below average.
Regression toward the mean bro

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Regression toward the mean bro
There must be no regression, man should marry women who would be the same height as him if she was born man. If you have good face it will be more than enough

Would you ever cease to date a girl due to her shorter stature, if so, what is the shortest you would go?

View attachment 2592152
Actually, I don't care if a girl is short, but the world out there is brutal to short men as sad as it is and you have a responsibility to your children.
When it comes to forming a long-term relationship with the option of children, it would be important to me what her height genes look like.

But it's not just about the height of the woman, but more about the height of her male relatives. I know 5'3" women whose brothers, father, uncles are all 6' and up, and I know 5'3" women whose brothers and other male relatives are all under 5'6".

I'm 5'10"-5'11" and for me a woman between 5'4" and 5'7" maybe 5'8" would be perfect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TB1997 and BrahminBoss
Genetics are not that simple.

View attachment 2592152
if she’s so short that holding her hand makes me tilt my back so she has to lift her hand up, i don’t fw it. personally i like 5’4-5’9 girls the best anything below is acceptable but below 5’1 is too short no matter how pretty

• +1
Genetics are not that simple.
I know, my mother is 5'2 and my dad is 5'9 however I managed to grow 6'1 but I played basketball in my teenage years so I outgrew my initial genetic limit. But without it I'd be 5'8'-5'10. I personally like tall women, they have smaller height standarts, they are generally less mean than short women. Short women are usually pure Evil, no joke. And I want my children to be taller than me, so still perfect women's height for me is 3-5 or even 2 inches shorter than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and TB1997
I know, my mother is 5'2 and my dad is 5'9 however I managed to grow 6'1 but I played basketball in my teenage years so I outgrew my initial genetic limit. But without it I'd be 5'8'-5'10. I personally like tall women, they have smaller height standarts, they are generally less mean than short women. Short women are usually pure Evil, no joke. And I want my children to be taller than me, so still perfect women's height for me is 3-5 or even 2 inches shorter than me
You’re saying playing basketball made you taller? 😂

You’re saying playing basketball made you taller? 😂
If your growth plates are open it can actually make you taller, I was 16 years old 5'9 and I was late bloomer, started playing basketball pretty late. I played it in my school, in the street courts with my friends, played it in my backyard and at the age of 19 I was measured by doctor barefoot in the afternoon and I appeared 6'1. If your growth plates are open, exercises like jumping, sprinting and stretching can make you taller, in basketball you jump a lot, sprint through whole court it stresses legs and spine a lot. I know a guy he's professional basketball player, he played basketball from early childhood, his mother is 5'8, father is 6'2 but he appeared 6'10 at the age 15 no joke, Now he's 25 and he is almost 7 feet. Genetics isn't 1 certain height it's Corridor or your genetic top potential. Your corridor can be from 5'7 to 6'3 or 5'11 to 6'7. Most people are at the begining of their corridor. Exercises, food and good sleep are the most important factors in height from childhood

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and TB1997
@Snake.0359 @coomahboomah @incelmogger @Germania @me1o @wsada @ThatOneDude @orangomango2003 @smoth

Damn. Brutal blackpill for me. Thanks for the input.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah, incelmogger and me1o
@Snake.0359 @coomahboomah @incelmogger @Germania @me1o @wsada @ThatOneDude @orangomango2003 @smoth

Damn. Brutal blackpill for me. Thanks for the input.
How tall are you?

View attachment 2592152
5’7 is the highest, any girl above that height are just straight up ugly or fat or both

• +1
5’7 is the highest, any girl above that height are just straight up ugly or fat or both
Thanks, but that was not the question. I asked what is the shortest you would date.

Just find 6 feet or 6'1 height woman and work on your Face
Not realistic. I only know one woman that height and that is my mom.

No less than 10 inches shorter than me. I don't want this, it looks ridiculous:

So 5'2 minimum. It's also 2 inches below the average female height in the US so it fits.

• +1
im 5'9 and i prefer taller women, if it was up to me id date someone like 5'6+ so my kids have a chance of at least being average height but if i find someone short attractive im not gonna have an autistic rage and pass up on them

• Love it
Thanks, but that was not the question. I asked what is the shortest you would date.

Go search some basketball or volleyball girls. Or make mark in this height in Tinder

Or Go to Netherlands or Scandinavia, There are lots tall women

View attachment 2592152
Just be a blackpilled parent and black pill them from birth. They'll lurk incels.is before puberty

If your growth plates are open it can actually make you taller, I was 16 years old 5'9 and I was late bloomer, started playing basketball pretty late. I played it in my school, in the street courts with my friends, played it in my backyard and at the age of 19 I was measured by doctor barefoot in the afternoon and I appeared 6'1. If your growth plates are open, exercises like jumping, sprinting and stretching can make you taller, in basketball you jump a lot, sprint through whole court it stresses legs and spine a lot. I know a guy he's professional basketball player, he played basketball from early childhood, his mother is 5'8, father is 6'2 but he appeared 6'10 at the age 15 no joke, Now he's 25 and he is almost 7 feet. Genetics isn't 1 certain height it's Corridor or your genetic top potential. Your corridor can be from 5'7 to 6'3 or 5'11 to 6'7. Most people are at the begining of their corridor. Exercises, food and good sleep are the most important factors in height from childhood
so if i stretch at 17 my growth plates are open i might be able to squeeze an inch or 2?

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
5’6 minimum ideally 5’8

I am not super tall so i need save my kids so 5'6 is minimum imo

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421